CB-x000 anti-pullout without a PA

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
RWXG_bound

CB-x000 anti-pullout without a PA

Post by RWXG_bound »

I am currently in a CB-6000, and had originally picked up the KSG-G3, however, it seems that no matter which size I choose for the KSG, I could still get out when flaccid, and even then it was just not practical for the long term (starts causing soars).

I'm really not willing to get a PA for this. Call me uncommitted, but I really don't have any intention of adding any holes to my body.

Has anyone come across/invented a good method of preventing pull out without a PA?

Thanks
-RWXG
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

Like you I'm not willing to get a PA and I just got my CB 6000 today. I've read in other forums that you can run a thin chain around your waist, with the two ends hooked on the guide posts, then lock the shield on.

I've done that right now and I can't pull out with the CB pulled tight to my body. The only problem is that it causes the CB to stick out more, and the bulge is very noticeable. Not the best if you want to remain discreet about it at work, etc.

I will fiddle around a bit, see what works, the chain I'm using is fairly tight, may still get the same result with a slightly looser chain, or maybe even clothesline cable that has the ends looped and crimped tight.

Hope this helps
Jericho
Untouchable

Post by Untouchable »

You can do a lot by changing the ring size and spacers, you may find a combination that works for you.

Also, there is some modelling stuff called FIMO, which you can use to make your own KSG-type ring. You can work on the exact shape of the ring to prevent pull-out.

I own a couple of Gerecke belts that I had decided were useless because I could pull out relatively easily. Then I found with a carefully made FIMO insert I was no longer able to pull out.
Bite_Me

Re:

Post by Bite_Me »

Jericho wrote:Like you I'm not willing to get a PA and I just got my CB 6000 today. I've read in other forums that you can run a thin chain around your waist, with the two ends hooked on the guide posts, then lock the shield on.

I've done that right now and I can't pull out with the CB pulled tight to my body. The only problem is that it causes the CB to stick out more, and the bulge is very noticeable. Not the best if you want to remain discreet about it at work, etc.

I will fiddle around a bit, see what works, the chain I'm using is fairly tight, may still get the same result with a slightly looser chain, or maybe even clothesline cable that has the ends looped and crimped tight.

Hope this helps
Jericho
I'll try that sometime, I bought a CB-2000 a long time ago which has since been gathering dust in the closet after I learned how easy it was to pull out of. Changing ring sizes doesn't work either - at least not for me - because the smaller ring is so tight it dangerously cuts off blood flow and is painful.
kerrathul

Re: CB-x000 anti-pullout without a PA

Post by kerrathul »

I had a 2k and now I have a 6k. The longest I have gone was around 30 days in the 2k. After the first 7 days it gets a lot hard to escape due to changes in your anatomy and sensitivity. So if you can stand it, you may find more success if you just stay hands off for a while. I also find that it's a lot more secure when I was skinny cause it allows for a much tighter fit.

I think the failure of the device is just how it hangs off your testicles. Maybe if there was some kind of back check that pushed the back ring away from your crotch you wouldn't be able to twist it forward and pull out. It's too bad, cause I really like the feel of the cage.

I hope one day I can get back down to my chastity weight and order a Neosteel. :-P