Need your help to pick dates

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Pieter36

Need your help to pick dates

Post by Pieter36 »

Okay, Im trying something new here...

For a couple of months now I own a cb3000, untill now I only used it for a couple of hours. But since my gf broke up with me Im some way more interested in chastity.

Okay, so I read this on a website:
One program that some dominant women have used in the area of male orgasm denial (while not effective on all men) is the weaning process. It works as follows: Let's say that you want to begin the denial process on Feb 1 of this year. For the next year, your husband would only receive 13 days of sexual release. I say days because using this particular technique he should receive multiple orgasms on these days. One orgasm is usually not sufficient. It is best to give him multiple orgasms on his orgasm days in the beginning of this training.

Of these 13 days, most of them are front-loaded and the time in between grows longer. Here would be an example of the schedule using the weaning program for the next year if you started on Feb 1.

Feb 1, Feb 8, Feb 18, March 1, March 18, April 9, May 1, June 1, July 8, August 18, October 1, November 28, January 8 2005 (these are approximate dates and you should be flexible and move these days a few days here and there to fit your schedule).
http://elisesutton.homestead.com/orgasmdenial.html

Such a scedule is interesting. But I don't want it to be like this tight, I'd like someone would pick the dates for me. :D

Does anyone want to pick 12 ramdon dates for me untill 28 november 2009 (28 november was my first, so 12 remain) With 70 days of denail tops, and a little bit of build up. so I dont start with 70 days chastity, since im new to this....
Im in chastity since 28 november.

This is going to be completely new experience for me...
Tank you! :P
sabrina_cd

Post by sabrina_cd »

I pick Dec 5th to start and Dec 7th for first release(s)
I then pick Dec 8th to Dec 15th for second release(s).
I then pick Dec 16th to Dec 25th for third release(s).
I then pick Dec 26th to Jan 15th for forth release(s).

Someone else can take it from there

sabrina
~ locked in her homemade chastity device marked(Do NOT open until 12-25-2008)~
Pieter36

Post by Pieter36 »

Thanks, thats a start.

Anyone who want to pick the other remaining 7 dates?
(from 15th of Jan to 28 nov)

Thanks! :lol:
hoihoi151

Post by hoihoi151 »

i will take 2nd feb - 20 feb

24 feb- 24 march

1 april - 6th may

8 may- 17 june