Female chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
mud hungry

Female chastity

Post by mud hungry »

Just new to all of this but have had an interest in it for a little while. I am hoping that you can turn me to an appropriate place where I can find what I am looking for. As the title says I am looking for a female belt that will only be used occasionally and for short periods of time. In essence what I am looking for is not so much as a to make sure that she can't please herself but one that will stimulate her. I have been looking for something that is two-fold. One will keep her from tampering and finishing while the second one will drive her crazy. I am looking for a locking belt that is comfortable and has three wireless remote vibes to it. First will be a bullet or something that would work on her clit. the second one would be inserted to her vagina and the third is just a NUB for the anus. Nothing that penetrates her. I would like to be able to control all three either independently or combined. Does anyone know of anything like this?
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

let me know if you find what you're looking for.

it will probably cost a small fortune.

your best bet is to look for something like this

and insert the toys you want to use.
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

I would love too have something like this
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

If only I had extra money kicking around...I've been looking into one but...someone needs a better paying job :oops:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

lol not just you
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I agree with ponylady, a device such as that would cost a fortune. Even DIYing it would be an expensive proposition, if you want all the features you cited (wireless remote controls, etc.).

But I have to admit that something like that would definitely drive me to absolute distraction. :shock: :twisted: I had a vibrator that went random on me once, because of a corroded battery contact, while I was solidly bound and had no way of correcting the situation.

When I finally got loose, I had changed my mind about correcting it. I wanted to reproduce it. :mrgreen: :wink:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

bound_jenny wrote: When I finally got loose, I had changed my mind about correcting it. I wanted to reproduce it. :mrgreen: :wink:
Ever figure that out by the way :twisted: I have two identical vibrators, I could afford to mess with one (gotta love order glitches)
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

oh jenny I just have the same thing with my oldest vib. it#d so great ^^
mud hungry

Post by mud hungry »

Okay lets take out the fact that it might cost a small fortune to do how would I be able to get this or have someone make it or make it myself. istill don't know if I would have a steel or metal belt or just leather.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

mud hungry wrote:Okay lets take out the fact that it might cost a small fortune to do how would I be able to get this or have someone make it or make it myself. istill don't know if I would have a steel or metal belt or just leather.
well, for starters you contact the manufacturer of your choice and ask if the do custom work. if so, describe in detail what you want.

and i would go for an adjustable, leather one. steel has to be custom-fitted
*very expensive*, and if they mess it up you're screwed *or make that your wife/GF* unless you have a well stocked workshop & are a tinkerer.

with leather you might be able to just change/exchange the straps/design to your requirements.

make sure the design you submit includes removable toys. so you can change toys used or supplant broken ones.
musegirl

Post by musegirl »

Know this thread has been dead a while, but - I have one like this, and it cost £26.

Leather, fully adjustable, positions for three toys (of your choice - anything you can find that will fit to attach), designed for short term use. I think the longest I've worn it was about 24 hours with toilet breaks. KILLS YOU with the stimulation!
Before you all...
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

musegirl wrote:Know this thread has been dead a while, but - I have one like this, and it cost £26.

Leather, fully adjustable, positions for three toys (of your choice - anything you can find that will fit to attach), designed for short term use. I think the longest I've worn it was about 24 hours with toilet breaks. KILLS YOU with the stimulation!
I don't see a link in there anywhere.....
musegirl

Post by musegirl »

http://www.bondara.co.uk/bondage-gear/c ... -belt.html

It's really similar to this one but it has an extra bit in the front to hold something on the clit - I couldn't find a link to the actual one, think they may have stopped making it. :(
Before you all...