CB6000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
silver-sub

Re: CB6000

Post by silver-sub »

Thanks for the link. I had actually come across Chastity Mansion some months ago, but didn't really take a good look. Having spent some time exploring this time, I actually found lots of information.
So, I ordered my Neo Steel about two weeks ago. They say 6 to 8 weeks for delivery, so the excitement is starting to build. I can't wait to see and touch this work of art that I'll be locked into. I ordered the Masterpiece version of the She-Male Ergo Total System. I expect it will take time to get the fit adjusted just right, but I think it'll be worth the effort. It actually took several weeks just to get my CB-6K adjusted for a comfortable fit. In fact it still pinches once in awhile.
I've noticed that there isn't much activity on the chastity forum. Is this normal?
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

it seems to be normal but im new here as well

have fun with your decision :)
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.
jamesshaw78

Post by jamesshaw78 »

removved
Last edited by jamesshaw78 on 21 Jun 2014, 20:11, edited 1 time in total.
clever

Post by clever »

Hey, I know it's been a while now, but for you guys having trouble getting in, you need to try the pantyhose trick! Cut the foot off of a pair of panty hose, thread the toe through the cage and out the, erm, pee-hole. Stick the head of your cock in the open end of the pantyhose, push it up against the opening of the cage, and pull the pantyhose through the pee-hole. Just before the head of your cock hits the end of the cage, pull back just a little to let the pantyhose slide off your penis and out of the cage. Walla! Now lock it up!
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

How do you actually put it on? The small "manual" in it guides to place ring first, but while i use the largest one its pressing and causing hard on and i can't continue. Do you prefer putting the bigger front piece on first?

edit: Could have tried before typing.. Anyway that seemed much better order of things and it went on.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

I can't even begin to imagine how you could put the cage on first and then get the ring on. :?
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

It's easy, though i'm pretty handy with fingers :wink: There's something about that order that keeps your little thing at much more rest during the whole operation. I used just a little of water based lubricant but not sure how good that is overall. Manual was recommending silicon based.

Still getting used to CB6000, but i've already replaced the ring to smaller and lock pin longer once, while the cage was on whole time. Only problem i see is with the hair getting stuck between, needs to be pulling them away during and after. And i'm happy with the purchase so far, seems high quality.
lj

Post by lj »

I've found that as wearing the CB is more routine (not every day, but for a period of days every now and then) the arousal becomes much less, so getting into it is not a problem. Perhaps that is because it is much more a case of demonstrating my situation to J than for any personal gratification, although there is no doubt that wearing a CB produces a mild and continuous stimulation and awareness of your locked-in state. If you do get aroused, try a cold shower !

I would suggest Johnson 's "Baby Gel" as a lubricant, it is water based but stays as a lubricant almost permanently, although I have found that the wider ring does not cause the "burn" that I experienced with the CB3000 and lubrication is much less important.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

Im sorry. Im out of the loop. What is this CB6000?
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
enigma42

Post by enigma42 »

The CB-6000 is a trapped-ball style chastity belt similar to the Curve, CB-3000, etc.
http://www.cb-6000.com
Baxton

Post by Baxton »

OH! Them things. I been thinking of getting one myself. Some say plastic is better but others say metal you can keep cleaner.
I'm a 23 year old 6'4" tall crossdresser. Being so tall makes it hard but I got myself a lot of leg to show off.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

While metal won't break easy it is heavier. Because of that its less comfortable and may slip off easier. Even CB6k has some noticable weight in it even as it's plastic and metal lock with it.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I'm thinking of getting a metal one in the next few months. Can't wait :gag:
The CB6K I've had for over one year but we haven't used as much as I was hoping. My wife's main concern is hygene. And the one I am considering getting they say you can keep everything very clean without having to take it off :whip:
For extra $$ you can also replace the padlock with a security screw (that comes with 2 special screwdrivers for your keyholder) :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:For extra $$ you can also replace the padlock with a security screw (that comes with 2 special screwdrivers for your keyholder) :)
Sort of gives a whole new meaning to the expression "getting screwed"... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Where can you get these security screws from? One of the problems with the CB6000 is that although the device itself is quite discreet, the padlock juts out on the front quite noticeably. A low profile security device would be perfect! :D