CB6000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bobbi

Re: CB6000

Post by bobbi »

solostill wrote:i have been unable to wear my cb6000 for the past month, for some reason now in the middle of the night i get super huge and it starts pushing out the vents on the sides and hurts a lot.
an update on this.

i figured out that what was happening was that it was coming apart where the two halfs are glued together, and at night when i expand it would spread and thusly pinch between the halfs, and that was the source of the pain. a bottle of gorilla glue as since solved this issue.
TakOrb

Post by TakOrb »

solostill wrote:a bottle of gorilla glue as since solved this issue.
I know it's off topic, but keep that gorilla glue away from pets. One of my friend's dogs nearly died from eating a few drops of gorilla glue, which fused with the food in his stomach and grew to about the size of a basketball. They had to slice the dog open from stem to stern to get it out and save his life. That stuff is trouble. :(
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I have recently (very recently) joined the chastity club :hi:
I first tried a device with metal rings and leather straps connecting each ring, but because I have "hiding testies" (I think that's what it's called?) the whole thing came off and fell on the floor within a few minutes! A few days ago I received my CB6000. I was undecided between the CB6000 and the Birdlocked (made of surgical silicone). I'm still in the testing stages with my CB but so far I must say I am very impressed. I was sceptic at first, as I thought it would come off by itself like the last device? But I put it on, and went for a walk outside, sit, stand, bend and so on, and it was still on! What I like about it is that it comes with several size rings and spacers so just about anyone can find his fit. And if after a while one ring "settles in" and starts to get loose, you can go down one size (unless you're already at the smallest size of course).
The thrill of being locked in the device by my wife, then forced to wear feminine panties and pantyhose or tights, and forced to make her cum while being locked and not released, then trying to sleep, is sooooo much more exciting than I would have ever imagined :D
Have to go, I'll add more later...
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

been using it for a few months, not noticed this settling in effect. still have to use the largest ring with 2nd smallest spacer. i'd be more worried about things shrinking down there if this was the case >_>
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Michelle wrote:I have recently (very recently) joined the chastity club :hi:
Have to go, I'll add more later...
Well, well, look who's back! :D

Looks like I'll have to discuss punishment with your wife because of your long absence... :gag: :whip:

Glad to see you again!

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Well, well, look who's still here! :D
Yes I can't believe how quick time flies... it's been quite a while since I've been here, but it certainly was NOT because I didn't like spending time with you all. I just got tied up (not litterally unfortunately) with other personal and professional things :oops:
Ohhhhh Jenny if you only knew how I would like to have you discuss my punishments with my wife! I can just imagine... well ok maybe I can't... what would happen (or NOT happen?) to me :gag:
Chastity was my idea and I had my wife read some litterature on the subject, and she decided it could very well be fun for both of us. After only wearing it off and on (no more than 5-6 hrs at a time for now), I can already see what they mean when they say you (the person in chastity) are much more attentive to your keyholder. When that padlock "clicks" and you see her put the key away, and in my case forced to wear panties and pantyhose or tight (often all 3) on top, all of a sudden you have an urge to want to obey every single command your keyholder has. And she is finding that this can be a very powerful power that she has gained (make me do things around the house and it better pass inspection or days will be added to my orgasm denial... :twisted: ).
The funny thing is back when I was a bit more active on this forum, the Chastity section was the one section I pretty much never read. Being a typical male (jerking off 2-3 times per day and thinking only of my own needs), I couldn't really understand why someone would want someone else to control that. Now that I think of it I can't really say what/when that changed, but I started reading about it and found that I got very aroused about the idea. And I'm still not fully locked down, but so far I can say I look forward to being locked 24/7 and only released when my wife (keyholder) decides I deserve it. And the fun part is when she does things to turn me ON and teases me, but then doesn't release me. Or other times I will be released and she will start plaing with me, and just as I am approaching orgasm, she will suddenly stop and hike up my tights and force me to go to sleep! I never imagined sexual frustration could be this erotic and fun :o
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Hmmm... I deduce your wife is evil enough without my help! :twisted: :lol:

In that case I think you'll be in for some rather nasty time... :whip:

Not that it's a bad thing. :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

No I think she'll need your help as she's not nasty enough yet :oops:
You can PM me scenarios, dares and punitions, and I will pass them on... :wink:
Ah if life was so easy :cry:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Well as I continue my "CB6000 training", I must say that overall I am still impressed with the results. The longest I have had it is about 34 hours. During that time, the comfort depends on what I am doing. If I am driving for more than one hour, I find that I have to move it around a bit as the ring starts to hurt.
I'm wondering if others are shaving or not while wearing the CB? I have been trying to keep myself shaved, but I'm starting to wonder if it would be more comfortable if I left a little hair grow? One thing for sure is LUBRICATION makes a big difference! When I purchased the CB I also ordered the special lubrication they recommended. I notice a big difference if I don't put enough. I also started putting lube inside the ring and on the exterior part of the cage where my balls rub.
My wife is still afraid that it will do damage so she's still not where I would like her to be (i.e I would like to be the one begging her to remove it and she would say NO! Right now she's the one saying she's going to unlock it when I would like to keep it longer... :cry: )
Jenny next time we go to Montreal she's staying at your house to learn from the best mind :wink:

Michelle
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i keep shaved with it because getting hair caught in the gaps of the pieces and then yanked on hurts, lol.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Mistress locked me in a cb3000 on December 16. It's still on (although it has been removed for very brief periods 3 or 4 times). I went from December 31 until February 2 without removing it, and only removed it then because the numbered plastic lock broke, and Mistress gave me permission to remove the device to check for problems, (there was a big one) and to allow for changing the ring, as I will tell about below. I started out using silicone lube, which works well, but I found that it doesn't last long, so I thought I'd try "baby oil gel", as suggested on the cb website. What a difference! :) It lasts a long time, and will wash out of clothes, unlike silicone lubes. Lubing the ring and any point the skin contacts the device is important.

I am not shaved (almost impossible when you can't remove the device), and find that the hair acts as an additional lube.

As for driving, I was having the same problem, so I changed 2 things. One was the lube, the other was my pants :lol: . I went to cargo pants or carpenter jeans, both of which are "loose fit", and so don't bind, push or squeeze like my regular jeans. I've done a couple 5 to 6 hour non-stop trips with no problems. Also, no underwear or very loose underwear helps, things need room to move down there. That "burning" sensation is from skin getting caught or "folded" in the ring contact areas. More room helps eliminate that. Also, keep things warm down there, so the skin stays looser. I have a real problem if I spend too much time in the cold! :cry:

Recently I changed 2 things about the cb3000 also. The first was I removed the "Points of Intrigue" after I found that they had literally made holes in my shaft! Yes, there were actually holes, bloody wounds. :( At the same time, I changed to a solid ring, rather than the hinged one that comes with the cb3000. The hinged one is great if you are not going to be in long term chastity, but the hinge point can get irritating after a while. Much more comfortable now.

Hope this helps. Good luck.! :gag: :whip:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Phillybondagrguy

Post by Phillybondagrguy »

For anyone looking at the 6000 it is is smaller then you may think. I bought it because i thought it was larger then the birdcage, the 300 and others. Unfortunately whatever I do i cant fit in it. I am uncircumcised and I think it makes it more difficult to get on then someone who is circumcised. The way it pushes on the skin to get it on doesn't work well for large guys or uncircumcised guys. I tried tons of lub but could never get it more then half way on. Pay attention to the girth measurement and not just the length measurement. Now i have a sparkling clean brand new CB6000 that was only tried on once and is to small. Obviously the manufacture wont accept a return on that kind of item.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Did you get the regular CB6000 or the mini version? I got the regular one and glad I didn't get the mini cause I wouldn't fit for sure :oops:
Even with the regular one, and when I am completely flacid (and I don't consider myself as overly "endowed") I find that after I am all lubed up I still need to use my fingers to push the skin inside the cage, otherwise I won't fit.
I think there's also another model available for the "bigger" gentlemen but if I recall it is a lot more expensive?
silver-sub

Post by silver-sub »

Hello all,
I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first post. Anyway, I was reading this thread and thought I'd reply. I've actually been locked into a CB6K for about six months now. Of course I do get to come out and play now and then, but it's pretty much 24/7 for me. The CB6K was my first and only chastity device, so I no experience with other models to compare with. I just read Like Ra's post and followed the link. I have to say that I agree with most of what was posted on the blog. As a first chastity experience I think the CB6K is probably a good choice, but if you really want to be "locked in" it's not going to do it. You're pretty much on the honor system. I have recently discovered the joys of using my wife's magic wand on the CB, WOW, what fun! :D
Now that I'm really getting into the chastity lifestyle I've ordered a Neosteel belt. They are sooooo expensive, but I've decided to make this a long term commitment. I'd actually be interested to hear from anyone on the forum who has had experience with a Neosteel belt.

silver-sub
ben63376

Post by ben63376 »

have you been here: www.chastitymansion.com im sure they can help, but theres also an image gallery so they may have an image aswell
Know yourself. If you need help, call the FBI.