CB6000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
misQui
Retired Moderator

CB6000

Post by misQui »

I've been thinking about providing the key to a chastity device as a gift for my girlfriend. I know people have had their concerns about the CB2000 & 3000, but has anybody tried the new CB6000?
CristyCream

Post by CristyCream »

I don’t have one, but if you Google it you will find a lot of talk about it. Think I actually found an entire chastity forum that discussed it in detail – sorry I lost the link
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

http://www.lockmeup.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi

Don't know if this is the one you were thinking of, but there's some discussions of the CB-6000 there.

Altarboy doesn't get updated very often any more, but there's one CB-6000 article there.

http://www.tpe.com/%7Ealtarboy/newstuff.php
I feel your pain. It amuses me.
kate

Post by kate »

all of my issues with the cb-3000 have been resolved with the cb6, but i've not tried it yet.

I don't move around that much in those circles either anymore :(
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

That's some useful links and information. Cheers guys.
Becomingkinky

Re: CB6000

Post by Becomingkinky »

misQui wrote:I've been thinking about providing the key to a chastity device as a gift for my girlfriend. I know people have had their concerns about the CB2000 & 3000, but has anybody tried the new CB6000?
Hi,

I have a CB6 for about 6 weeks at first just wearing at weekends trying to get the sizing of rings & spacers right. I have a tight ball sack so its taken time to get the most comfortable fit. Its easy for my KH to fit and take off and has enough room in the shaft to allow movement as i become aroused. It can get a little painfull with morning erections.

I have been 24/7 for 6 days & nights now, have a little discomfort around my balls but not enough to put me of staying locked.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I know there have been issues with the earlier models with some people being able to pull out as well. Have you tried to escape from the CB6k?
Becomingkinky

Post by Becomingkinky »

misQui wrote:I know there have been issues with the earlier models with some people being able to pull out as well. Have you tried to escape from the CB6k?
I first started with the largest ring and spacer and when I was completly soft, I feel I could have pulled my penis out from the back. Which would then have released my balls, I would not have been able to get back in the same way.

Once I had moved down two sizes on the ring, I would not be able to pull out now. My KH checks when I'm soft to make sure a smaller fitting ring is not required.
nite prowler

Post by nite prowler »

i am looking at purchasing my 1st chastity device. is the cb6k worth the hype? i have read up a bit on it and it looks like its the most practical (and semi-affordable) device avaliable. a good choice?
kate

Post by kate »

I'd say the cb3000 was worth a purchase, and it had flaws. The 6k from what I can see makes for a better device

For the money, and in my experience there is nothing else for the money, so if you're happy to spend the cash then get it. It'll provide scope to your bondage, and can help in daily life :)
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

cb6000 just came in finally.

i didn't fully appreciate it until getting in the car to go get some dinner, it felt delightful in the racing seat lol.
Bite_Me

Post by Bite_Me »

The only male chastity belt I've ever seen that I think might work for real is the "Latowski" but to buy one you have to travel to Germany for a custom fitting! It is also jaw-droppingly expensive; get ready for it... €1210/£1080/$1795
£1080.. and that's not including the cost of the trip to Germany.

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm#genital

Btw, you've got to see the pictures of the inside to appreciate that this is a properly engineered design and not just a stainless-steel thong.
irlscot

Post by irlscot »

Haven't tried the cb6k, but have worn our cb3k for extended periods (over 30 days). We also have a Tollyboy full steel belt - amazingly secure. No chance of touching anything, let alone getting out :) Try the locknkeep website http://portal.locknkeep.com/main/ we've always found them really helpful when talking about devices.
Good luck.
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

i have been unable to wear my cb6000 for the past month, for some reason now in the middle of the night i get super huge and it starts pushing out the vents on the sides and hurts a lot.
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Just in case, you may want to read this before you buy cb6000. I still see more "contra"'s then "pro"'s. Though, a funny experience...