CB6000

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
restricted

Re: CB6000

Post by restricted »

Bite_Me wrote:The only male chastity belt I've ever seen that I think might work for real is the "Latowski" but to buy one you have to travel to Germany for a custom fitting! It is also jaw-droppingly expensive; get ready for it... €1210/£1080/$1795
£1080.. and that's not including the cost of the trip to Germany.

http://www.latowski.de/latowskiFlash/410.htm#genital

Btw, you've got to see the pictures of the inside to appreciate that this is a properly engineered design and not just a stainless-steel thong.
They could take monthly payments and not send the keys until it's paid up. If not on time, they keys never get sent. No wait, that would never do. That's what people want. Especially if your girlfiend/wife buys it for you and you piss her off. :shock: :lol:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

But what prevents you to slip bullet vibrator or just simply finger inside from the skin side? Also possibly impossible to keep clean after toilet visit or few.
Deimir

Post by Deimir »

Hey all, just wanted to chime in and say that I ordered a CB6000, it arrived today and I just got it locked on! Can't wait till I get used to it enough to wear on long trips and leave the keys at home.