my male chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sissyboy23

my male chastity

Post by sissyboy23 »

has anyone got any advance on this.

i wrap my cock and balls in clingfilm(seran wrap) and duct tape and that stops me from gettin hard. just wanted to know if anyone has any further extent or better ways to do this?
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Oh my, doesn't that hurt your skin in any way? :shock: I shouldn't talk, because I don't have the man bits, but I would assume plastic wrap would become sore after a point.

I've heard some people use a tube of some sort, I couldn't suggest anything for comfort. But on that note, I also wouldn't be sure of what to hold it in place with...

Wish i could be more helpful. :oops:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
sissyboy23

Post by sissyboy23 »

i completely cover in clingfilm first and to just make sure it doesnt pull or rip i put duct tape over. the duct tape doesnt touch my ski only a few hairs
redone

Try tape.

Post by redone »

First you have to shave a little. Use electrical tape because it is less sticky than duct tape, won't hurt as much. Then, with your penis soft tuck it into the top of your balls, wrap the sack over your penis and tape the sack over your penis with 3 or so pieces of tape.

The tighter you make it, the harder it is to get hard. Very fun!
aenima814

Re: Try tape.

Post by aenima814 »

redone wrote:First you have to shave a little. Use electrical tape because it is less sticky than duct tape, won't hurt as much. Then, with your penis soft tuck it into the top of your balls, wrap the sack over your penis and tape the sack over your penis with 3 or so pieces of tape.

The tighter you make it, the harder it is to get hard. Very fun!
Needs to try this.....