Was into chastity before I really knew what chastity was.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Staffordboundboy

Was into chastity before I really knew what chastity was.

Post by Staffordboundboy »

Back in my early 20's before i'd even discovered you could get male chastity cages I was playing with orgasm denial. I was getting frustrated with not being able to control myself while in self-bondage. I was always finding a way to bring myslf off however I was tied (either by humping the ground or friction from clothing). As I wanted the excitement & SB to last much longer I devised a way of reducing any sensation to my penis by wearing multiple pairs of tight underpants topped off by a pair of tight belted womans shorts...probably looked like I was wearing a nappy/diaper :rofl: but it did the job as I could not get enough friction going to climax.

I did eventually discover male chastity devices which made it much easier to control myself.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Was into chastity before I really knew what chastity was

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sounds like you knew what you were doing by instinct long ago. May even sound familiar to some, but you put the words to it and made it real. I hope you enjoy this site as much as we will enjoy your writing.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠