Looking to get a chastity cage? look no further.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Looking to get a chastity cage? look no further.

Post by KinkInSpace »

I stumbled upon this steal: https://aliexpress.com/item/Black-Clear ... 15344.html

Given that the price is under 5 USD, I bet this is the plastic knock off that may break quickly. But... If you are new to a chastity cage and you want to get into it, get this one still.

You can find out what measure works for you best and only costs you 5 USD to find out.

Do note, they have different colors, and by the different colors, you can select the CB6000 (long version) and CB6000s (short version). If your penis while not being erect is under 7cm long, you really do want the CB6000s.

The smaller the better, but if your penis is too big and it won't fit, then that will suck. If you are a shower (not a grower) then the CB6000 is most likely going to work for you better.

Once you have the cage, you can start with wearing the larger ring for a while and work your way down. A bit of discomfort on the ring is going to happen, but it should not be too tight. After you find out the best ring size, you can then use those measures when buying your real cage.

I have not personally tested this cage, but I bought the CB6000s from the original manufacturer many years ago, and even though that one is sturdy, it did break on me after a year of use too. So this cage will most likely break at some point, but that doesn't matter. You don't buy it as a chastity cage you are going to use, but to figure out what size of base ring works best for you, so you can get a proper cage. And it will help to find out if you actually do like chastity. Maybe you wear it and you are like: no, don't really like this. Then it only costed 5 USD. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sweh

Re: Looking to get a chastity cage? look no further.

Post by sweh »

A few months late.. but, FWIW, be aware that this is not a CB6000. It's a cheap clone (well, what do you expect for $5?).

The rings aren't the same as an original, the cage doesn't line up as smoothly between the two halves, edges are a little rougher, it doesn't come with the bag...

It's an impressive copy. Someone has gone to a lot of effort to copy the design. Even the box is pretty well done. But they skimped in a lot of places to make it cheap, and it shows.

I now have to wonder if all those people who complain about the CB6000 have been duped with one of these clones!

Definitely worth getting to see if you like the design, but you do get what you pay for!
Arthur

Re: Looking to get a chastity cage? look no further.

Post by Arthur »

You can get cheap ones, price not necessarily quality, from Amazon and other on-line stores.
Mine came from ChastityUSA, but only when they had a sale in the $20-30 range. Usually $150s.
This was metal, not cheapo plastic.
BUT, there was only a 2" ring, and 1 1/2 is more my size.
I solved the looseness with electricians' tape. Not sleek-looking, but who looks under the balls?
Just keep wrapping and trying it out, repeat, etc.