The Chastity challenge for beginners. Become a Novice today!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.

Will or have you done this? (you can change your vote later on)

Yes, I will/am do/doing this. I am a beginner and want to become novice.
25%
Yes, I have done this. I am now a novice. Yay.
25%
Yes, I will/am do/doing this, just because it looks like fun. I am already very experienced.
25%
Yes, I have done this, just because it looks like fun. I am already very experienced.
25%
No, I won't do this. I don't have a chastity device.
No votes
No, I won't do this, I'm to scared
No votes
No, I won't do this, I just don't have a place to go that some of these dares require.
No votes

Total votes: 4

KinkInSpace

The Chastity challenge for beginners. Become a Novice today!

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
In the past, I've created a 3 month chastity challenge for Novice players to become Intermediate players. But the absolute beginner players are the one who really needs the most help, because when you are a novice player, that's where the fun starts.

What does it require to be a novice Chastity player? You must dare to wear your chastity device under your clothes while being in public.

I know, this is really scary and it took me quite a while before I dared to take the first step, but once I did, a world opened up for me. Not just for chastity, but for life in general.

Now, before I continue, I have to issue a warning here. Although the topic states: The Chastity challenge for beginners, this challenge does not actually start with wearing a chastity device. In fact, only at the very end, you get your exam and wear a chastity cage in public.

How it works?
The biggest reason beginners have a hard time with Chastity play, is because they're afraid to wear the cage under their clothes while being in public. And yes, we've all been there. This challenge is a series of instructions that you have to follow. A list of small dares so to say. You do not have to do these dares in a row. In fact, you can do one dare a week if you want. These dares are created to gradually increase the challenge to work towards the actual goal, becoming a Novice Chastity player, which means, actually wearing a chastity device while being in public for more than 30 minutes, around other people.

What you need to be able to do this challenge
You only need two items (3 if you also want to do the bonus objectives). Duct tape and of course a chastity cage or belt that you can wear comfortably for some extended time while being at home, while wearing your normal clothes on top. For bonus objectives you need a butt plug. Note, if you don't have a butt plug, just skip that bonus objective, or if you are really brave, buy a butt plug. :)

It may be possible to cheat in the challenges, but do note that if you decide to cheat at early challenges, there will be a point where a challenge is too scary because you didn't complete an earlier challenge. If you have done a similar challenge already and you are confident that you can do the challenge, you may decide to skip it, but why would you? Its supposed to be fun. :)

Dare 1: Testing if all is ready
The very first dare is more a test to make sure everything is working for later on. This dare is performed at home, or any other place where you feel secure and are sure you will not be disturbed for at least 2 hours.

After you get fully naked, you put on the chastity device you own. You then put on your underpants, then any other clothes you normally wear. You set a timer for 2 hours. Go do your business as you normally do. All this time, you are clothed, but you wear your chastity device under all these clothes.

Although this challenge is really easy (and you may skipped this if you already done something like this), it is meant to see if you can actually wear the device under your clothes comfortably for 2 hours or more.
If you cannot, then either the chastity device is too big, or your clothes are too restrictive. Given that it is cheaper to get new clothes, it is adviced to look into getting wider clothes that you can wear together with your chastity device for 2 hours or more.

Note, if you can wear it for 2 hours, it is very likely that you will be able to wear it for longer too.

If you are male: It is perfectly okay if you have to readjust your chastity cage every once in a while, for example, because the ring starts to ache your scrotum or penis. If this happens after 10 minutes already, then it is likely that the ring you have for your chastity cage is too small, but it will also happen if you are getting in a constant arousal from the start.

In addition, extra discomfort can be experienced if you have hair around your chastity device. Its not required to shave, but it will help a great deal. Give it a thought.

Bonus objective: test your butt plug too during this time to ensure that you can wear it for this long too.

Dare 2: First assignment going outdoors
The very first assignment is already for going outdoors. Of course, you will be clothed. Well, mostly.
For the first challenge, you must take off your underpants, then get fully clothed. Females will also be required to take off a bra if they wear any.

So you wear your normal pants and shirt, but no underpants or bra. The idea is that you feel naked under your clothes.

The first destination for going out side is something very close by. If you have a garage, go to your garage. Any place is fine as long as you leave your house and can be alone while not being seen, with walls around you. It must be a place where you could take of your clothes briefly. You do not have to be long at the destination. In fact, you may just get something and get back. If you have a garage as part of your house, then you usually also have a door in the garage going outside. If so, go out through the front door of your house and enter the garage from the outside, not from inside your house.

So, to recap: While being clothed, except for wearing underpants or bra, you then go to a place outside, and back to your home.

Bonus objective: While being at the destination: lower your pants and flash your genitals. You must be able to see them yourself, even if it is just for 5 seconds.
Bonus objective 2: Pull down your pants at the destination so your penis is visible. Now play a game on your phone that has variable length but has a duration of at least 4 minutes. For example, solve a sudoku.

Dare 3: First assignment being outdoors
The next assignment is a variation on the 2nd dare. You are fully clothed, also wearing underpants and optionally a bra (females). You go to your garage the same as before. This time, you remove your underpants and females also remove their bra. This does mean that you will be in the garage and your penis/pussy will be briefly visible if anyone would enter the garage. Luckily you can plan this ahead, and given that it is your garage, you will be able to know when is the best time to do this. If you live with family that may enter the garage too, its okay to find a different place to do this challenge. For example you may go to a restaurant's public toilet and perform it there.

After you have removed your underpants (and optionally bra), you put them in a pocket (or purse if you carry it) and return home.

If you don't dare to do this dare, Go back to Dare 2 and execute it once more, this time the first bonus objective is required, but you may want to try the second one too, as it will greatly help getting ready for this dare.

Bonus objective: If you have a butt plug, place the butt plug in your underpants, then pull the pants up, so the butt plug moves freely in your underpants but touches your ass. At the destination, you first take out the butt plug and place it visibly on the floor. Then you take of your pants and underpants. With your bottom half being naked, you pick up the butt plug, clean it up by rubbing it in your hands (remove dirt and stuff), then insert it in your ass. Now you put on your pants and return home.

Dare 4: The first duct tape challenge
Alright. The first 3 challenges were just to get started and in the right mindset. Lets get serious. The first challenge is going to be easy, to do, but we'll be outside for quite a bit longer.

While still being at home, get fully naked. It is required to be fully naked, even though it isn't necessary. Don't skip this part.
While being fully naked, get the duct tape. Get a piece of about 20cm (8 inches). Fold it so the sticky part is facing outwards.
Hold it with one hand. Now bend forward and push your ass outwards. As your asshole is now exposed, move the duct tape to your asshole and apply the tape there such that it fully covers your asshole and is firmly sticking to the butt cheeks. Females will make the tape also fully cover their vulva.

If the tape touches any hair when applied, you may want to shave first, but its not required. It'll just hurt more when you remove the tape.

Get another strip of 20cm (8 inches) and this time make it go from one butt cheek to the other while firmly keeping your butt together.

This will ensure that as you move, you will feel the tape well.

Optionally, add 2 or more strips similar to the last one for more grip.

Now, put on your underpants and get fully clothed again.

Females may optionally substitute their bra for something made out of duct tape.

As you are now clothed with duct tape under your clothes, you have to go outside. This time, you must go far away and remain outside for at least 30 minutes.

Here are a few suggestions:
- Go to the forest and walk around in the forest.
- Go to a shopping mall or shopping center and buy something.
- Go grocery shopping and get everything you would normally buy (so you are in the grocery store for 30 minutes or longer)

You must be walking, and it must be to a place where other people are likely to go too.
You may use any form of transportation to get to that place, as long as you then spend 30 minutes walking.

Dare 5: No undies for a while
This dare is very similar to Dare 2, but this time, as you wear your clothes without underpants (and ladies, no bra), you spend 30 minutes outside, similar as to Dare 4. So you are fully clothed, no underpants+bra, and no duct tape. Then spend outside 30 minutes.

Bonus objective: You also wear a butt plug the entire time.

Dare 6: No undies for a while, part 2
This dare is similar to dare 5, except, its duration is a bit longer. You execute this dare before you go to bed. Tonight, you are not allowed to sleep while wearing your underpants, nor bra if you are female.

Bonus challenge: Sleep completely naked. Your body may still touch the blankets of course.

Dare 7: No undies for a while, part 3
This dare is similar to dare 5 and 6, except, even longer. You execute this dare before you go to bed, similar as to dare 6. Again, you are not allowed to sleep while wearing your underpants, nor bra if you are female. You can choose to wear a pajama or other night garment, just no undies. However, when you wake up, you continue the day without wearing underpants. If you live with family, you will be near them without wearing underpants. If you go to work, you will be at work without wearing underpants. If you go to school, you will be at school without wearing underpants.

At night before you go to bed, when you undress, you will again be naked. You sleep without underpants too for the next night as well. When you wake up, you can put on underpants again.

This challenge cannot be executed if you are not near other people for the entire day. If that is the case, then you have to redo the challenge. So don't think to do this in the weekend, so you don't have to be at work, without underpants, if you live alone. If you live with family you can do this in the weekend.

Dare 8:Involving the genitals.
This is a shorter session than 7. It is more in the lines of Dare 4. You get naked again. This time, we will focus on the vagina and penis.

If you have a vagina, you must stuff it first with enough stuff to feel that it is stuffed. It can be a dildo if you have one, but it can also be enough toilet paper to really make a package, or other items that will definitely fill your vagina such that every movement will make you feel that something is inside you. Once stuffed, use Duct Tape to tape your vulva shut, so whatever is in your vagina stays there until the Duct Tape is removed.

If you have a penis, you must use plenty of Duct Tape to tape away your penis. It must be flat against your body in such way that it has no way to go but into your body. Just use plenty of duct tape and make sure you do not have an erection. Your balls too. It must be as flat as females.

In your new state, wear underpants and your other clothes and go outside again for 30 minutes or longer, similar to Dare 4.

Keep in mind, although you will be sexually active during this Dare, there is no visual clue that you are in a predicament. No one can see that you are undergoing something special. If this is too much, then instead of going away for 30 minutes, go to your garage only and repeat this Dare when you feel ready.

Bonus challenge: Also wear a butt plug.

Dare 9: Actually wearing your chastity device outside
If you have done the previous dare, you are now brave enough and learned what it is to be in a predicament outside without other people actually seeing that you are. If this dare is still too challenging, feel free to repeat Dare 8 a few times until you do feel okay, and if you have a small butt plug, do that part too. It'll help get your mindset ready for this challenge.

The time is to actually wear your chastity device outside. So get fully naked, put on your chastity device, put on underpants and put on the rest of your clothes.

Now, go to your garage. While in your garage, lower your pants, then your underpants so you can see your chastity device. You can do this at the toilet of a restaurant too if you don't dare to do this in your garage. You only have to do this for 5 seconds.

Now head back home.

Bonus Challenge: You wear no underpants.
Bonus Challenge 2: You wear a butt plug.
Bonus Challenge 3: Both challenges at the same time.

Dare 10: Chastity outside, extended
This is similar to Dare 9, except you now go outside for 30 minutes or more, similar as you do during Dare 4. You will be wearing your chastity device. You are allowed to use tape to make sure there are no moving parts on your chastity device or its components that can be heard as you move (for example tape the padlock to the cage/belt) On top, you wear your underpants and clothes, then you go out into the public to run an errant or something.

Bonus Challenge: You wear no underpants.
Bonus Challenge 2: You wear a butt plug.
Bonus Challenge 3: Both challenges at the same time.

Dare 11: Exam
This dare is the exam. If you complete this succesfully, you can call yourself a Novice chastity player.
You start on the day before a day where you are with other people. For example a work day or in the weekend when with family, similar to Dare 7.

Before you go to bed, you wear no underpants. You sleep without them. You can sleep naked entirely if you wish.
The next morning, after you come out of bed, the first thing you do is to put on your chastity device. You are not allowed to pee even. Once the chastity device is on, then you may pee. Just make sure you clean up properly. If you can't clean up properly, you are allowed to take off the device after peeing, to clean, and put it back on. Males will want to sit down too for this one.

You then get dressed, including underpants, and you are wearing the chastity device for the entire day.
When you go to bed, you take off the device, clean yourself, and go to bed without wearing underpants. The next morning, you have completed your exam.

There's no bonus challenge here.

End note
I hope you enjoyed this read. Please also vote in the poll if you will or have done this. You can change your vote at any time.

For example, you can vote a no if you don't have a chastity device, then once you do, vote a yes: i will do it, and once you done it, vote a yes: i've done it.

There are bonus challenges along the way. You don't need to do this, but you can decide to do a Dare more than once, first without doing the bonus challenge, then doing it with. You can do a dare multiple times and change its rules slightly on the second time and onwards to help you get ready for the next dare.

These dares are constructed to help you feel more secure while being outside.

Before I did stuff like this, I felt very insecure and was easily scared. I even feared talking to people in public. Once I started doing stuff like this, I became sure of myself. If I could go outside while not wearing underpants or wear Duct Tape, or a butt plug, hell, I can do anything!

Ever since I dare to wear my chastity cage, I basically dare to do anything that in the past was so scary. Yes, it'll change you, but in a good way. :)

Good luck, and most of all, enjoy. :) This is meant to be fun, not punishment. If something is a step too far, work towards it. Take your time. Create a different challenge before the current one you're stuck on with a similar but easier challenge.

Doing is what gets you further.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.