ManCage chastity device

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Jadit

ManCage chastity device

Post by Jadit »

This seems really new item, for now trying the version 2 out of 6 different models. Material feels same as CB6000, also muchly built same way; the cage is 2 plastic parts glued together in the middle. (I had my CB6000 come apart from that seam some year back...) But for now it's on, comfortable and 99% sure i cannot get it off without key. I don't even posess anything i could attempt to cut it with, and no bolt cutters in house for lock. I'm saying 99% because i can after hours of wearing it only now notice that i propably could pull the skin back slowly. However i see slack in the ring, so if i get used to this one i could go 1 smaller. Just 1 hour ago i couldn't see myself shrinking that much, it was bit of a struggle to get on in the first place and felt 100% secure then.

Using the largest ring size for model 2 is 3.5" diameter according to manual, the model 3 upwards would have longer cage and up to 4.5". But this was perfect for "grower" type. If you have a bit bigger than average manhood this version is likely too small. I was always able to slip out of CB6000, but this one is much harder maybe just because the cage is smaller. The gaps allow me to adjust the position and increase comfort while wearing. But i can't imagine being able to orgasm with just finger play, it'd just be teasing. It's easier to clean this way and definitely no need to take off before going to shower, you'll get it clean completely.

1 minus point from 2 side taps that weren't glued in place like they were in CB6000. I might (or not) do that manually, although even while i could take them off it doesn't affect the locking which would still keep the cage in place. They just guide it to be straight in position.

And this is after wearing Bon4 small cage for 3 days, which seems also quite good. It started to cause almost small pinching at the bottom side of ballsack though, which i don't feel at least yet with ManCage. Besides it had straps which could be cut propably even with regular scissors.

Oh, you might also think that the bottom strips look intimidating and could start pinching, they don't. The pressure is to upper side if any, and it is just fine.
cage.jpg
cage.jpg (6.87 KiB) Viewed 4629 times
Jadit

Re: ManCage chastity device

Post by Jadit »

It's taken alot of trial and persistence with chastity devices in general. I've been using this and Bon4 in turns in small periods of few days at the time. It's sometimes hard to say if the issue is device itself or me... I guess human body is the one that has to adapt, and it seems to be happening. The problem has been the part where
the ring puts pressure at the bottom of ball sack, for long time i just couldn't endure it after 2 days and i propably observed some malforming and dryness in the sack. Never darkening due blood pressure or stuff though that some people mention with their other cages.

But now i have a better idea of things. Bon4's ring is roughly 2x wider than ManCage's, making it even harder for the sack. That's why i started to prefer this cage more, and now it's been on for 3 nights and going to stay for longer... i don't even know yet, maybe a week more for starters. But it's comfortable! I can't believe it. No lubricant or shaving needed. I've been doing other things today to get excited, such as using inflatable mittens while laying down at daytime. They are set so they slowly leak air from the pump's tube so i can't really get them off when i want. And i can even turn down the lights and it goes really dark in these winters. That's like a stress test for the cage :P Now the only slight issue is peeing... It kind of strays everywhere down there, sometimes even thighs. But nothing a paper or few couldn't fix, and a shower every now and then, where i am not taking it off either. Maybe just the lock to protect it from rust but is anything really that kind of iron anymore?

So all in all it looks like i'm in a bit of trouble... Especially with plan to wrap the only key in a place where it will be slow to take out of. Then having to live with the thought that there is no quick release is just going to keep it excited.
Jadit

Re: ManCage chastity device

Post by Jadit »

So i was looking for "points of intrigue" additions for chastity cages and they are really rare. Only ones i can find were for CB (3000/6000 etc) series, the package includes 3 different sizes. But CB's look really similar as chastity cage to this so i figured it might be compatible... Long story short, yes and no. Initially the pins were off about 2-3mm, but after a long while of scraping the holes bigger inwards with significant force and knife, it's a good fit. The piece is incredibly strong and my little edits did nothing like help it crack open later. I even casted both the piece and knife head in boiling water occasinally, maybe it helped, maybe it didn't.

Entirely other story is if i'm going to get used to it... 10 minutes was a good try, no discoloring. Can endure it when relaxing on bed. At first i couldn't even put the cage on because it started pressing. The longer spikes will not get used, not going to do the scraping again and this is more than enough effect i wanted.