Chastity and dilator, 2 in 1. Someone tried this one?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Zoey

Chastity and dilator, 2 in 1. Someone tried this one?

Post by Zoey »

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Master-Asylum- ... B00CFKM5RE

I am just curious, don't wanna buy this one.
Probably not for a long term use...

and review below: "i guess i am too excitable to wear this. Once on, i started getting excited and then it hurts like hell and then it makes me pay attention to it and i get more excited and it is a vicious circle."
KinkInSpace

Re: Chastity and dilator, 2 in 1. Someone tried this one?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't have this particular one, but I have a similar one.

If you use plenty of lube when inserting it, its not too bad. An erection is felt, but the devices are made to get a semi-erection without much pain. Harder is going to be a little bit impossible due to that the penis simply can't expand larger, but yeah, you will definitely get discomfort from that.

Long-term is definitely possible, but it is something you need to work towards. I just don't think sleeping is going to work.

It is an intense feeling at first, but if the device is not too big for you, it will work just fine. If you are a grower and your penis is small usually, this cage won't be for you.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
earthrise

Re: Chastity and dilator, 2 in 1. Someone tried this one?

Post by earthrise »

I have this device. But the place I got it no longer make it like this.

I can tell you there is NO getting out of this device. No chance of pull back. No chance of sliding it off.

I love the feel of it all the time. I reminds me it is there all the time, but I do "forget" about it, but I know it's there.

I love it.