Poll about ejaculation in chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.

If a male manages to ejaculate whilst in chastity, they should be:

Released. They won't feel horny anymore so there's not point in continuing.
No votes
Ignored. So long as the cage is still in place, they cannot have penetrative sex or masturbate normally.
10%
Punished. The time they were due to spend in chastity is restarted, and an extra week is added on as punishment.
67%
Kept permanently in chastity. They can obviously ejaculate, so there should be no problem making this permanent. Pour superglue into the lock and destroy the keys.
24%

Total votes: 21

gimslyp

Poll about ejaculation in chastity

Post by gimslyp »

I'd appreciate your inputs on this topic. How should a women react when she discovers her chaste male has managed to ejaculate whilst in chastity?
CD Tammy

Re: Poll about ejaculation in chastity

Post by CD Tammy »

I’ve only been put in chastity by myself. The first time that I had an orgasm in chastity, it took me totally by surprise. I was crossdressed. I had inserted a vibrating egg that randomly changed speed and power level into my tail end, then restrained myself securely. Normally when I orgasm, the clothes get put away and I’m done with the experience. I came about twenty or thirty minutes into this self bondage adventure. And I didn’t just cum, I exploded. I didn’t even know it was possible to cum without a hardon.

Even though I had already orgasmed, the ice locks kept me in the situation. It was intense.
sweh

Post by sweh »

gimslyp wrote:I'd appreciate your inputs on this topic. How should a women react when she discovers her chaste male has managed to ejaculate whilst in chastity?
Was it made clear to him that he wasn't permitted to? If you don't want him to do this while locked then you need to make your wishes clear.

If it was clear then this is the same as any other rule infringement. If it wasn't clear then you need to clarify the situation so he'll know in the future.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hard one to vote on because I don't really agree with the poll options, except one, which is what everyone votes for.

If you are in chastity and are not allowed to cum, then obviously punishment should be given.

However, I would still get the person out of chastity to do proper clean-up. Make it all fresh again. Then put him back into chastity.

Even if you are not horny or don't want to play, chastity is not a restriction, so that's not a problem.

Ignoring is not an option because the penis needs cleaning.

The body can however get an orgasm more easily when in chastity because chastity will enhance the sexual experience. It becomes easier to get an orgasm the longer you hadn't have one. It can be inevitable to get one at some point and that should not be punished imho.

For example, during a session, sub is stimulated to orgasm because Domme expects sub to not get an orgasm because he is in chastity. There should be no punishment in this case. If sub got an orgasm by himself at his own will, then that breaches the game's rules, and that is differently.

It is very easy to orgasm in chastity if you are horny enough and haven't had an orgasm for too long. I can stimulate my nipples to orgasm, I can put a vibrator against my cage to orgasm, if I am really horny, I may even think myself to orgasm if I can move too. I have a strong mind, but I want to refrain from getting this kind of orgasm, because the more one does it, the easier it will become, and getting an orgasm at will by thinking is dangerous.

A chastity cage, even the best one will still touch the penis and that alone can be used to stimulate the penis. Yes, it is way too little to cause an orgasm, but it can be used as a trigger and fantasy can do the rest.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gimslyp

Post by gimslyp »

If we reposted this poll, what should the question be, and what options should be available as answers?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I think the question should be:

If a male orgasms while in chastity, what would be your preference to happen next?

[ ] Orgasm = end of game, just take the thing off, clean up and be free.
[ ] Get out, clean up, pee, get back in.
[ ] I do not want to have an orgasm while in chastity. I want to be denied or punished upon failure.

I guess the question would be if this would happen during a session or in secret, because the first option obviously won't work in secret, but it could be an act on behalf of the girl as in: you cheated, we end the chastity game here.

In that case, the question is seen from the domme's perspective.

I would then make the Poll question reflect that, such as:

If a male orgasms while in chastity, what should the Domme do if you were in her shoes?

The 3rd and 4th question are merged into one here on purpose because punishment severity is a topic of its own.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.