Buying the Holy Trainer V3

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Buying the Holy Trainer V3

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm a very happy user of the Holy Trainer V2 chastity cage. In fact its my most favorite cage of all the cages I own.

This cage is from 2014 and when I recently learned about the V3, I thought by myself, I am not going to buy the V3, because the V2 really is very good, and I don't see much improvement from the V2 to the V3 to warrant this much money.

Well, that was my vision until this morning when my Holy Trainer V2 broke.

At the cage where the locking mechanism is located, a crack was formed about a month ago, and this morning, when using too much force to get my penis properly inside, it broke in 2 pieces. One piece is the entire cage with half of the locking mechanism, where the other part is a small bit of plastic that is the other side of the locking mechanism.

In the past, I would've attempted to fix it, but when I saw the crack I already considered what I would do if it would break. Would I buy a replacement V2 cage only, or get a V3?

I looked closely to the images of the V2 and V3 and noticed that the locking mechanism section on the V3 is much bigger, so the crack I am having now is most likely not going to happen on the V3. Going for a V2 would be cheaper (I would only need the cage), but could also indicate that the same problem may happen again.

I decided to not buy a full V3 set though. The full V3 set comes with 3 items: a ring, a cage and the key mechanism. Given that my key mechanism is still fully in tact and working, and I have a spare one from another cage, and a plastic one for airplane travel, I decided to order the cage and ring seperately as one order without the key mechanism. This saved me about 20 euro on the total price for an item I would likely not use anyway. Besides, I can order a full chastity cage with key mechanism from AliExpress for under 15 euro anyway. They are all uniform. Already tested and that fits fine.

I expect my new cage tomorrow. Can't wait to learn how good it is, but I expect a lot from the cage. I hope I won't be able to pull out as easily (or at all?) as I can now in the V2. If that happens, that would be brilliant and maybe also bad? Because currently, I do rarely wake up with a sore penis, and while still mostly asleep I just wiggle it off, put it on my night stand and continue my sleep. That would be over then... Oh well, being a slave has its ups and downs. :)

I'll post a full report when I wear the device. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
RADER123

Re: Buying the Holy Trainer V3

Post by RADER123 »

I have a "The Vice" chastity cage. There is no pulling out of it.
Unless you are unlocked, and how often does that happen.
Rader
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have "The Vice" too, but I have the standard cage, which is too big for me. Because of that, my penis moves inside, which means that the anti-pullout actually damages my penis. After a day of wearing, aside from the pain, when I remove the cage, the skin has burn marks, because it grips the skin well, but the movement inside that is not designed to happen, simply means the cage doesn't work for me. Given that I won this cage with a giveaway and the HT fits so perfectly, I went for familiarity and comfort over increasing the play factor.

If I weren't desperate to replace my cage, I would possibly bought the smaller tube for the vice, and its still on my wishlist. But I'm waiting for them to finish the X spacer, because the 0 spacer is still leaving a too large gap, which means I can get my balls out first, then just remove the cage that way.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I just got my Holy Trainer V3, and guys... I think I'm screwed.

The design is different from the V2 to the point where the space between the ring and the cage is only milimeters big, instead of the centimeter from the V2. As a result, there simply is no way for me to push my balls through.

This does come with a complication. When I put on the cage, and it does not properly align, I need to use the key to refit the penis. Although in the V2, once fitted it wasn't really an issue anymore to refit, if its need refitting, then I may need a key. The consequence of not refitting is that the peehole does not align with the cage then and peeing means that the inside becomes dirty and cleaning is required within hours from that moment (or it will start to smell and hygiene and stuff).

At least that was my experience with the V2.

The cage of the V3 is longer than the cage of the V2, but the locking mechanism is placed more forward too, so there is more protection lower back. I have not yet tried, as I am currently just in the cage, but this may make pulling back hard to impossible, to the point that, even if I get the penis out like that, as the balls are firmly locked still, it is likely going to be very annoying to do anything, in addition that it is probably not going to be possible to still have sexual pleasure.

I will have to experience this for a few days and come back to how the cage wears, but I think this may be the best chastity cage you can currently buy in case of actual chastity play. Yes, the Vice does a good job too if it works, but in that cage you still can see and feel the penis from the sides, where with the HT V3, you are truly locked in with only a very small peeing hole in the front and two tiny holes in the sides that do not give any sensual that could remotely lead to pleasure.

I fear that if I wake up with pain on my penis tonight, I won't be able to just take off the cage in my sleep anymore, and that I really do need the key. If that is indeed true, then I will be totally screwed when I use my kSafe to lock the key up for a week. Something I definitely will do after the first test days to make sure I don't get into weird issues which would require me a key for cleaning.

I will keep you posted. :)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Small update. It seems its possible for my penis to get out of position similar to what happened in the V2, but without my fingers being able to move it back in place, things are tougher.

I did notice that I can use cotton swaps to move it in position normally, and my wallet is big enough to fit one in there. So if I have to go to the toilet, I can always put it right before I pee, so that means I can safely lock my member away.

I do find that the fit in this cage compared to the V2 is a little bit more snug. It seems like its smaller or something. I have felt the ring and caused some discomfort, and although that also happened with the V2, there I could easily move it around, due to the big gap near my balls. With the V3, there's little room, but there is room. So I can still adjust it slightly, and get it out of the discomfort zone.

That said, it has been several hours ago that I felt some discomfort there, so its probably also the getting used to the cage thingy.

This is defininitely still a really good cage. I've chosen the solid black one, because I know how great the psychology is for not being able to see your penis most of the time, getting used to not being able to see it, and then when you finally do see it, it looks so strange and almost wrong and vulnerable. It'll be great in sessions where the cage comes off, its fully exposed and ready to be tortured.

Yes, I've had transparent cages in the past too, and although seeing your penis locked up is nice, the psychology aspect of not even seeing the penis is really far greater.

Lets see how tonight will go. I probably will try to escape from the cage without key tomorrow to see where that leads me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Another update.

Last night I got an erection and that caused me discomfort to where I just wanted the cage off.

Being very sleepy still I tried to see if I could pull my balls through, but there simply is no way to do that, period.

I tried to get my penis out of the cage even with the balls locked and that was possible. So with my penis dangling out of the cage, balls on the other side of the cage, I continued my sleep. There was no way for me to get my penis inside anymore, so at some point I would be required to unlock the cage.

I woke up early, like 5am and decided to refit the cage, so I went out, unlocked, placed penis back in its cage and locked it again, and went back to bed. I slept till my alarm went off and woke up with another painful erection, but I did not get my penis out, but instead just waited. It took a bit but the erection went away and so did the discomfort.

I continued my normal routine and all went well. When peeing, my penis was properly aligned every time, so I did not need to use the cotton swap to put it back into position, but I had the option just in case.

The base ring however got me quite a few times for discomfort, but it felt the same as with the CB6000s. Just a bit of readjusting and things are fine. I did notice there are some hairs at the places of discomfort, so it may just be a matter of shaving to get that done. It has happened before, and that worked before too.

The ring is definitely more strict, but the CB6000s also needed more adjustment than the HT V2. Time will tell. I know for sure that at some point, the discomfort will go away because my body gets used to it.

Time will tell. I will probably do another update in a week or so.
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

The discomfort is something you just have to deal with. I don’t get why you’d take it out knowing you can’t put it bavk in. Sometimes we have to suffer! Just had a bad night sleep in mine as it happens.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm now in the cage for I think 2 weeks?

I'm not taking it off anymore, but I still wake up with an erection that is uncomfortable and can be painful.

Its definitely not so bad I need it off, and its something I'm getting used to. When I was new to chastity cages, this would definitely have been a deal breaker as I would not have been able to cope with it.

I find it strange that in my V2, at some point I didn't wake up with any discomfort nor with an erection or only a small one. I wonder what has changed.

Also the discomfort I get is mostly from the fact that the tube is longer now, going more above the shaft and balls. I guess that actually answers my own question, as the V2 is shorter in that regards.

Its not bad or anything. I still love the cage very much, and the fact that I can't get my balls out is really great. But the discomfort makes me wonder if I like the V2 more than the V3 or not. They are definitely very close in how much I like them, which is strange because that does mean the V3 is not a perfect upgrade from the V2, something you would expect. It is an upgrade, but if you have a V2, I would advice against upgrading to the V3, because it does not improve that much compared to the fact that the discomfort I get in addition brings the plusses back.

If someone is new to chastity, I would in an instance recommend the V2 for sure, given that they get the correct size. I'm not so sure I would do that with the V3 though. The V3 is a bit more for the advanced players. But if anyone is already experienced with a chastity cage and is looking for that good cage, I would probably recommend the V3, because they can deal with the discomfort.
Natashahousewife

Post by Natashahousewife »

My balls are very small, might look into the v3. I love my v2 short holy trainer.