New device in the order

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

New device in the order

Post by KinkInSpace »

Do you know that feeling, when you are aroused enough, to commit to a plan, set it in motion, and the more and more it is in motion, you realize how stupid you are for actually doing it?

That's basically how I'm feeling right now.

Why?

Because I ordered the following chastity cage:
HT v3 spiked chastity cage

Its very similar shaped to my Holy Trainer v2, so I'm pretty sure I'll like the dimensions. It is extremely cheap too which is another reason I really could not resist... But the kicker... The head has lots of silicone spikes in there. I always wanted one. I have been doubting to get the pico for a long time but decided against it because the pico is entirely flexible, and I don't want that. This cage however is not. Its solid, where only the spikes are probably a bit flexible.

I've read a few reviews today (yes, not when making the purchase) where people say that the spikes are actually more painful than anticipated. Although I want the cage even more now, I'm also hating myself for the same reason... xD

Now, I should mention, I have a fully metal spiked chastity cage already. Its huge and heavy and awesome. If I wear it with a flaccid penis, the spikes do not cause any pain. Instead they give a reminder of my predicament, which causes me to get aroused, getting an erection, and then the pain comes. After a while, I can put my mind at rest and remain flaccid so I can wear that cage prolonged.

The one I ordered now, the HT v3 is a lot smaller. I'm pretty sure my penis will feel the spikes constantly, which probably will at some point become annoying. Awesome! Can't wait... XD

I estimate that when flaccid, I won't feel the spikes much or maybe not at all, but the smallest erection is likely going to get me an instant notification of their presence.

Gonna be fun. :)

I also recently bought a new cage that has spikes on the base ring. I chosen the right size and when I get an erection, those spikes really do dig in firmly and cause pain. But only up to a certain point. The ring is quite big which has the negative side effect that my balls can pop out by accident. I should've gone for a smaller ring with spikes, but was too afraid for the pain... :P The cage comes with normal rings too, so I can use those, but well... I already have plenty of chastity cages, so I didn't do it for that.

Wish me luck. I'll post an update here if people are interested. If you are interested, please leave a reply below, so I'll know. :)
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 14 Jun 2018, 18:25, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Re: New device in the order

Post by Gregovic »

The link doesn't work for me
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, right... Fixed the link.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I have 2 of those (one spiked, one unspiked). I don't really like the silicone. It sticks to the skin making it hard to get in to and allowing too much feel. I'd love this cage design in a hard material without the ball separator/strap.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That's basically the Holy Trainer that you're describing (minus the spikes), which is my current fav. cage.

But this one I ordered is most likely not going to be my daily driver, but more my cage for special sessions where I want to have a constant reminder of wearing this.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I got the cage today. Yay.

I can see what you mean by being really hard to put on. I wear it now, the spikes prick into my naked cock nicely, but it was hard to achieve that. This gives me the feeling I craved. Its painful if I get an erection, but goes away when I stop.

The silicone does mean I can squeeze in it and feel that in my penis, but the spikes ensure that if I do so, I get punished, which is a win-win. :)

The silicone is not very flexible, so it does work pretty well, but getting my penis in position is really hard. It doesn't align all too well with the peehole, so that's still something I have to figure out. I thought that if I went fully flaccid, it would eventually be possible to line up correctly, but that hasn't happened.

Oh well... fun cage for this price though. Going to make things more interesting. :)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:That's basically the Holy Trainer that you're describing (minus the spikes), which is my current fav. cage.

But this one I ordered is most likely not going to be my daily driver, but more my cage for special sessions where I want to have a constant reminder of wearing this.
Yeah, I've looked at the holy trainer v3 but the full price for the real deal is just too much for me. I don't wear a cage often enough for that.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I currently have the Holy Trainer v2. The differences between the v2 and v3 are too little for me to buy the v3 too. But maybe one day... :)

I'm currently wearing the Spiked HT v3, and on top of that, I wear my chastity belt minus the penis cage. This gives me a metal underpants with shield for my balls that, if I move, pushes the spikes into my penis. yikes... XD

I will do grocery shopping like this, while also wearing a butt plug. The plug will remind me of my session which will give me erections the whole time, which is... bad... xD

But I've worn the spiked cage long enough now that although it hurts, I can take the pain even with an erection.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I found out today, using a little bit of talcum powder (baby powder) in these silicon cages works wonders for getting in. And if anybody asks, you're buying it because your fridge rubbers are sticking (works great for that and car door rubbers too) :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I bought that powder many years ago to help me get into my latex catsuit at the sex shop, but I never actually use the powder because I can get in just fine.

I could give that a try. :) I usually just use something long and hard to push things into place.

Also, after wearing the thing for many hours, I finally went out because it became too uncomfortable, which was great. Haven't slept with it on though, that will most likely cost me my precious night rest. :D
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:I bought that powder many years ago to help me get into my latex catsuit at the sex shop, but I never actually use the powder because I can get in just fine.

I could give that a try. :) I usually just use something long and hard to push things into place.

Also, after wearing the thing for many hours, I finally went out because it became too uncomfortable, which was great. Haven't slept with it on though, that will most likely cost me my precious night rest. :D
I have done the "poke it with a stick" routine, but it always feels like a slip and awkward trip to the doctor waiting to happen. :rofl:
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Gregovic wrote:And if anybody asks, you're buying it because your fridge rubbers are sticking (works great for that and car door rubbers too) :mrgreen:
You should never have to answer that question. You don't need to lie, it's none of their business. Just be ready to give them the stare of death if they stop and wait for an answer, and if they aren't finishing with tallying up your purchases so you can pay and leave, ask them why.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

ruru67 wrote:
Gregovic wrote:And if anybody asks, you're buying it because your fridge rubbers are sticking (works great for that and car door rubbers too) :mrgreen:
You should never have to answer that question. You don't need to lie, it's none of their business. Just be ready to give them the stare of death if they stop and wait for an answer, and if they aren't finishing with tallying up your purchases so you can pay and leave, ask them why.
I'm not really talking about the shop clerk here, but more about when running into friends/family/acquaintances. Those can be more nosy than you want sometimes
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll try to give them (friends/family/coworkers) the stare of death and see what happens... :rofl: