any idea homemade chastity for female

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Yes, that does seem to be the problem in itself.

Unfortunately, I get this feeling that i might have to screw around with plastic, a material i am only slightly familiar with, and some form of heat source and pliers to shape it.

I read somewhere that a person made a plaster-cast mold of them self, then heated the plastic pieces around the space, a leather or fabric belt for waist comfort and such like...

And I have ideas :D very very good
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Lets see, heres some basic things that I've gathered for female chastity belts...

If you want to wear it for a day, there needs to be an opening for you to cleanly urinate through, but still have a piece that covers the vaginal opening.

There is a slight distance between the two, though I'll need to get out a mirror and some rulers to figure out...which will be hard, I can never work with a mirror. It is possible though, as long as an opening is made for the urethra, closer to the front of your body.

If its going to be a good long time, you don't want your anus to be covered either, which means that the straps can not go around the waist/hips, but instead around the legs. maybe the waist/hips for support., as long as its not covering the anus.

This means...the longer the wear, the less your going to want it to be fabric based. If its fabric based, it will stay wet longer if you wear it into the shower, pool o.O or something like that. the longer the use, the more you're going to want it to be made of plastic. I guess you could wear some sort of panties over it, since your urethra is gonna rub on your pants...

If a lock is what you want, they make these weird circular locks...I don't know anything about em, but if thats your cup of tea, go nuts. I'd personally use two ring devices over the plastic (since they wouldn't touch you skin, fasten with your liking) then a small masterlock, key based.

Sorry for the lengthy post, just upchucking ideas that someone will look at and be inspired. Maybe. :wink:

I think i'm gonna make a scratch model from duct tape, then use scissors and stuff to form it the way i want... i'm getting inspired now. :)
-Missing In Action-
Charlie tuna

home made chastity belt

Post by Charlie tuna »

Here is an address for instructions on how to make a home made chastity belt.

http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/cbphile/instructions.html
chris oh

Post by chris oh »

I think belt could be made without much trouble, but thats me.
we would need to know what tools and materials you have avalible and if you have the skills to make it
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

chris oh wrote:I think belt could be made without much trouble, but thats me.
we would need to know what tools and materials you have avalible and if you have the skills to make it
Yes, I would suppose so...

-I have all forms of manual hardware tools, and I think i should have an electric drill.
-I can purchase most forms of fabric that come from a Jo-Ann's fabric store (they have a site, but I do not order online)
-I can purchase (cheaper) materials from home depot (also a site, but some items can not be ordered online and I only store shop)
-I have skills! :D:D:D okay, that sounds pretty sad...Lets say, I can make patterns from existing clothing, such as the shaping of the chastity device based on the shaping of a nice comfortable pair of panties.

...I so wish i had extra time to do things! :cry: i need time...and money!
-Missing In Action-
spy-d

female belt

Post by spy-d »

This is not an ad, so please hear me out.
I built chastity belts many years ago when I viseted Tollyboy in the UK.

I have not made a belt for years but I did make parts.

If you need help in making one, Maybe I can help.

And I have all the pictures from Altarboy and lockmeup before they were removed.
masoboy

Post by masoboy »

Amy_Tenchi wrote:
There is a slight distance between the two, though I'll need to get out a mirror and some rulers to figure out...which will be hard, I can never work with a mirror. It is possible though, as long as an opening is made for the urethra, closer to the front of your body.
I can just see you, squatting with a mirror and a ruler, measuring. Have fun.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I'm sure, if it is as difficult as you say, there are several people here that would help you measure....
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dirty, dirty, perverts... :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

bound_jenny wrote:Dirty, dirty, perverts... :P :P :P

Jenny.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
-Missing In Action-
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Is that "The kettle calling the pot black"???
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I believe it's more "throwing stones in a glass house".

A glass house that's slated for demolition anyway. Smashy-smashy! :P :P :P

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

In this group, everyone is "bound" to have fun...
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

Amy_Tenchi Wrote: "There is a slight distance between the two, though I'll need to get out a mirror and some rulers to figure out...which will be hard, I can never work with a mirror. It is possible though, as long as an opening is made for the urethra, closer to the front of your body. "

I am way late again as usual!
Am trying to figure out this quote thing... With little success so far.

Anyway... Some things are best done with a partner. I would sure like to offer my assistance, but it's the old story, either a day late, or a dollar short!

Good partners are definately hard to find.
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

onestrangeguy wrote:Anyway... Some things are best done with a partner. I would sure like to offer my assistance, but it's the old story, either a day late, or a dollar short!

Good partners are definately hard to find.
Actually, I don't worry, My boyfriend will someday help me with the situation, now that he's more into the like :D
-Missing In Action-