any idea homemade chastity for female

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
latexcat

any idea homemade chastity for female

Post by latexcat »

please suggest for myself

Thanks
dracae

Post by dracae »

That depends on what you want to do. How often do you intend to wear it, etc? If you can work with leather, you can make one relatively easy, but you won't be able to use the toilet etc. while wearing it, which makes it less usefull.

If you can do something a bit more advanced, there are instructions here:

http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/cbphile/introduction.html

Still, if you want the most secure and comfortable, I am afraid you will have to buy one made to your measurements.
OzoneRed

Post by OzoneRed »

I feel your pain. It amuses me.
latexcat

Post by latexcat »

dracae wrote:That depends on what you want to do. How often do you intend to wear it, etc? If you can work with leather, you can make one relatively easy, but you won't be able to use the toilet etc. while wearing it, which makes it less usefull.

If you can do something a bit more advanced, there are instructions here:

http://www.mybdsm.com/pages/cbphile/introduction.html

Still, if you want the most secure and comfortable, I am afraid you will have to buy one made to your measurements.
but this too complicated for myself.
Thanks for you help
latexcat

Post by latexcat »

I can not see the picture, why
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

latexcat wrote:
I can not see the picture, why
I checked them out, and the image links are broken. Whatever they used to point to is no longer there. A shame. :cry:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The pictures on the altairboy site was unfortunately removed to prevent legal problems due to that strange American law. (18 U.S.C. §2257) :(
countdown321

Post by countdown321 »

You can view them on the way back machine at http://web.archive.org/web/200703161530 ... mebilt.htm

If you need to look at any old site that is now broken go to http://www.archive.organd just type in the address.

Edit: just checking the site and a few of the images still don't work, go on archive.org and get an older version of the site if you need them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Anna wrote:The pictures on the altairboy site was unfortunately removed to prevent legal problems due to that strange American law. (18 U.S.C. §2257) :(
Strange law indeed, because it prevents people from seeing something that would prevent a lot of what that law wants to prevent people from seeing... :?

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Strange law indeed, because it prevents people from seeing something that would prevent a lot of what that law wants to prevent people from seeing... :?

Jenny.
LOL,

i had to read this twice to get the joke.
:P :P :P :P
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Call me a stupid noob, but that law comes up as record keeping requirements. I don't get the joke.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Of course you have to stretch the imagination and suspend your logic temporarily to understand it...

So here is something that I adapted from a local radio station's daily joke called "Revisionist history", where one of the announcers reads a humorously distorted historical fact (like Abraham Lincoln being born with a stovepipe hat already on his head, or Gandhi being ejected from a restaurant because of the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" rule), followed by an explanation by a side-splittingly funny "joke translator"...

Joke translator:

This joke is funny, owing to the mental image of a bunch of prudish legislators dressed in 17th-century Puritan clothes enacting ridiculous bureaucratic laws designed to red-tape any sort of creative sensuality out of the sight of sensitive and impressionable eyes. Meanwhile, their wives are at home locked into the very chastity belts that this law forced off the internet, so they don't get any unauthorized nooky or self-administered joy on the side.

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Joke translator:

This joke is funny, owing to the mental image of a bunch of prudish legislators dressed in 17th-century Puritan clothes enacting ridiculous bureaucratic laws designed to red-tape any sort of creative sensuality out of the sight of sensitive and impressionable eyes. Meanwhile, their wives are at home locked into the very chastity belts that this law forced off the internet, so they don't get any unauthorized nooky or self-administered joy on the side.
what makes it even more funny, is that those "bunch of prudish legislators dressed in 17th-century Puritan clothes" get off on knowing her wife is locked up, waiting for them.

offcourse: this joke get's even more funny on 3another 60° turn:

during the mcKeffauver *senator's name might be misspelled* it turns out
that irving klaw's moviestar news was exempt from the law's prohibition of
transporting "obscene material" via the US postal service, because the law espcially named that the "material has to be obscene to the normal citizen", which klaw showed wasn't the case, because his customers were "perv's" and shipping obscene material to perv's wasn't forbidden.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

I wish these could be easier to do :cry:

If i can figure out something using supplies found at the local craft/fabric store and hardware store, I'll give you all a heads up. Female chastity seems to be very difficult...in my opinion anyways, but i would be pretty interested in making myself one as well :D

Hopefully I'll be posing patterns and ideas soon :D
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
BoundPete

Post by BoundPete »

I agree Amy. The problem is making something that locks you up, but is hygienic as well! Also depends on the length of time you wish to be chastised for. Have a look at mybdsm.com or alternativley if you are only looking at short term what about modifying a pair of pvc or leather panties, with a padlock for removal?

P