Alternative to PA cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
epicbeard

Alternative to PA cage

Post by epicbeard »

Looking for a cage witch is as proof as the PA ones. I've tried many different designes, but all of them are quite easy to get out from. Does anyone know about a design witch works?
LockedLad

Re: Alternative to PA cage

Post by LockedLad »

I tried to find one for 15 years, never did. So, I got a PA.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The Vice is supposed to be inescapable after 2 days. I can understand that it will be if I ever manage to wear it for 2 days. Unfortunately, by the time I got mine, they did not make the small editions, and mine is simply too big. Because my penis decreases in size in the cage a lot, my skin gets irritated by the locking mechanism.

I hope to get a smaller cage at some time, because that should ensure that it will remain comfortable and then its most likely not going to come off unless I really want to rip the skin off my penis.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
epicbeard

Post by epicbeard »

Slave_L wrote:The Vice is supposed to be inescapable after 2 days. I can understand that it will be if I ever manage to wear it for 2 days. Unfortunately, by the time I got mine, they did not make the small editions, and mine is simply too big. Because my penis decreases in size in the cage a lot, my skin gets irritated by the locking mechanism.

I hope to get a smaller cage at some time, because that should ensure that it will remain comfortable and then its most likely not going to come off unless I really want to rip the skin off my penis.
How come The Vice is inescapable after 2 days?
epicbeard

Post by epicbeard »

Slave_L wrote:The Vice is supposed to be inescapable after 2 days. I can understand that it will be if I ever manage to wear it for 2 days. Unfortunately, by the time I got mine, they did not make the small editions, and mine is simply too big. Because my penis decreases in size in the cage a lot, my skin gets irritated by the locking mechanism.

Btw I thing they made "The Vice Mini"
http://lockedinlust.com/product/the-vice-mini/
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I am aware of the smaller Vice cages. They made them after I got mine though...

Anyway, I can't tell you how exactly it works, but somehow after a day, the skin of the penis gets sort of stuck to the vice by how it is constructed, and after another day, it gets even better.

This basically means, if you open the vice normally, you can get out normally. But if you pull back, it will hurt and you can damage your skin.

The problem I am having is that, due to the cage being to big, my penis moves inside the cage too much, which means my skin does too, which damages my skin and makes it uncomfortable to wear for longer than a day.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.