Chastity inserts for woman

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Chastity inserts for woman

Post by KinkInSpace »

When it comes to chastity, you know that you have belts. The belts are for both men and woman, which are complete metal style underpants that enclose around the waist and will be impossible to be removed.

In addition, males also have chastity cages, which are small enclosures for the penis that can be locked.
Because these are much smaller than belts, they often are so much more cheaper too.

That made me wonder, why isn't there such thing for woman?

True, woman don't have anchor points that a cage could go around, but woman, unlike men do have a hole that stuff can be inserted into. (Please understand, I'm not trying to disgrace woman here. I'd love to have a pussy, although I would not want to lose my penis either.)

So that made me wonder... If I were to design a chastity device for woman that would not need a belt, I would do it as follows:

I would use a specially made dildo, which from this moment on, I'll refer to as the pole. The pole would not have to be very long. Probably 10 cm is plenty.

The pole would not be too big in diameter either, although there would likely be various sizes because some holes are wider than others due to stretching and stuff.

From the pole, blunt hooks would point outwards in a 45 degree which are rounded, all pointing downwards. At the end, they are not sharp, though they are not too dull either.

The idea is that you push the pole with many of these hooks inside, and they anchor inside you. You can pull it further inside, but not pull out, as all the anchor points would then dig into the flesh inside. Little force should not cause pain, but if the force is exceeded it should cause pain and possible injury.

The idea is that after each anchor point, there is another anchor point in reverse that can moved inwards and outwards by turning a key around in the shaft of the pole. You would not need a key to lock it in place, but only to remove it. By turning the key many times around, and pushing the other anchors outwards, they'll move against the flesh in the opposite direction, making sure that the flesh no longer touches the fixed anchor points. At this point, the pole can be safely pushed out, although it cannot be pushed inwards for the same reason as that you can't put it outwards when in locked state.

Add a shield to the front that covers the labia and clitoris and it should work well enough. Though it is possible one could still reach underneath or rotate it, but both would be very uncomfortable, and well... chastity cages can also be cheated on, and usually are used just to play the game. This would essentially be the same kind of device.

Now, again, I don't have a pussy, and every pussy is different, but I genuinely think this could work.

I've attached a rough sketch of what the device would be. The blue lines is a hinge mechanism operated by a key. You turn the key, then you are able to push it inwards, which pulls all the blue lines outwards, turn it again to lock it in that position, and you can then safely extract the device. Turn the key, pull it back outwards which retracts the pins, and the device is in locked position.

And yes, the image only shows 4 pins, but its hard to draw like 40. The device would need more in order to prevent that the weight of the device which pulls down, would cause discomfort. More pins means the weight is distributed through each pin which effectively makes each pin able to cause less discomfort the more there are. The 4 pins could also be substituted by round disks, but that may give so much comfort that the device could be pulled out without any pain.

What do you think? Any comments?
Attachments
femchasdev.png
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Re: Chastity inserts for woman

Post by tiemeupalso »

I think any female that used one of these is just asking doe a bladder infection.they have enough problems as it is.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

I might be wrong in this, but afaik since the vagina doesn't have a sphincter anything that can fit inside can come out. I don't think you could "anchor" anything in there without it being seriously painful or even harmful.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

To my understanding, the inside of a vagina is not flat but a bit rigged. Or whatever its called. Wobbly... ~~~~ so there would be little groves that these hooks would anchor behind. That's basically the idea. And if you put on panties, the panties will ensure that the device won't move down anyway which should help with discomfort.

But this is just an idea I was having, and at this point I hate not having access to a vagina, but in any case I would want to feel it anyway, which is really hard being male.

I'm curious for reactions from actual woman though, if anyone can tell me if this could work, it are them.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

Slave_L wrote:To my understanding, the inside of a vagina is not flat but a bit rigged. Or whatever its called. Wobbly... ~~~~ so there would be little groves that these hooks would anchor behind. That's basically the idea. And if you put on panties, the panties will ensure that the device won't move down anyway which should help with discomfort.

But this is just an idea I was having, and at this point I hate not having access to a vagina, but in any case I would want to feel it anyway, which is really hard being male.

I'm curious for reactions from actual woman though, if anyone can tell me if this could work, it are them.
From a post-op transgender woman's perspective maybe I can provide some input here. This would be quite painful. The feeling would be equivalent to hooks pressing against a male scrotum. There is no sphincter and the vaginal canal has muscles the can expand pretty big. There are healthy bacteria in the vagina (most post-op trans women usually get it too) that is needed for a healthy vagina (and gives it that wonderful smell), but having something dig and puncture the linning, would be a bad idea. The tissue there can, of course, rebuild itself, but having something constantly digging would be very uncomfortable. I would much rather wear a full steel belt, which I do have.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the insight. :)

I wonder if there's another way this could be made. And by this, I mean a chastity device that does not require a full belt and thus can be cheaper to build.

I guess for the die hard, those who have labia piercings, it could be anchored/locked to that, but that would be... you know... for a very small market. Some labia clips could possibly work, but well, you could easily remove those.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

Labia piercings would not prevent me from orgasming. It would definitely prevent penetration, but a Hitachi would easily allow me to orgasm with labia piercings even with a shield. I have a My-Steel belt and it dampens the vibrations enough to prevent an orgasm. I can feel it and it will excite me, but not near enough to orgasm. The full belt being anchored in more places on the body spreads the vibration around and deadens it. Whereas anything anchored in just the labia the vibration will transmit into that area and that's enough to stimulate the clitoral area for me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Good point. Then again, any male will agree that with a chastity cage, put a strong vibrator against it, and it doesn't matter, you can come too.

Orgasms aren't really the idea with this chastity device. It is meant as a device that shows you that you are locked up, and should make touching yourself hard and remind you of the predicament each time you go to the toilet. Much more will not be possible on this scale anyway.

I own quite a few chastity cages, even ones that are really mean (they have painful spikes on the inside) but it doesn't matter, I can get an orgasm in each and every cage if my will so desires.

But my will doesn't desire it, because I agreed to myself, when I'm in a cage, I won't orgasm unless unintentionally.

That is really the idea behind this cage. It is meant as a cheap version of a real belt to get a glimpse of what chastity is without being required to go flat out on a large belt, even though in any case, that would be the preferred outcome if you are seriously into chastity.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Hmm, something like this may come close to what I mean:

http://forcefetish.net/steelwerks-toys- ... 15-mb.html
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

That looks very interesting. It looks like that might dampen vibrations further away from the clit area.