Female belt on a male

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
TheWingmen

Female belt on a male

Post by TheWingmen »

My partner and I have been doing some light chastity play. There is now an interest in experimenting with a fill belt. We are looking to mess around with some cheaper options before diving into the custom (expensive) market. The other night while looking around my partner started to get interested in using a female belt on me as it would go with some of the CD games we play. While I'm sure it would not be as secure as a male design I am positive that if snug it would amply hinder access to anything for any real stimulation. Anyone have experience with this? The belt of specific interest is this one (without the front plug installed of course): https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01B19A4 ... 1uqExDKJTL
LockedLad

Re: Female belt on a male

Post by LockedLad »

What is a "fill" belt?
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

LockedLad wrote:What is a "fill" belt?
One that fills the user's orifices. :wink:
chasteed

Post by chasteed »

I think he means a "full" belt.
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

LockedLad wrote:What is a "fill" belt?
I even provided a link. Use half a brain cell.

PS, sometimes autocorrect changes the word you want to something else and you don't notice
MKu

Post by MKu »

TheWingmen wrote:Use half a brain cell.
Maybe this sort of manner is common where you come from but i would prefer if you refrain from showing it here.
Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

most of us here are fluent in typo.learn the languaqge :gag:
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

Folks, there's no need to be rude. For a non-native English speaker/learner, it may be difficult to learn our "relative or referential grammar" rather than the absolute language structure of most other languages on the planet. It's an easy thing to misunderstand. Insults do not help.
lj

Post by lj »

OK, that's it, thread closed.

A genuine post gets criticism because of a typo - I speak English very well, as I am educated and English. I speak German very badly, though I used to be able to think in German and speak freely, my French is now almost non-existent, and I know a bit of Swedish and could count to ten in Korean (Tae Kwan Do exercises). The rest of the world's languages pass me by completely. But we all make typos.

All credit to you guys who post here when English is not your first language.

To the rest, lay off the criticism, it puts people off from posting, and that's what this forum is all about.

and yes, I am feeling grumpy this morning (and waiting for the jokes about Snow White etc)
be a switch, double the fun :-)