[Guide] Chastity belt vs Chastity cage

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

[Guide] Chastity belt vs Chastity cage

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
We've all been there or maybe even currently are there. You've seen chastity videos or pictures and think: I want that too!

When I was young, and saw the first chastity belt images, I immediately knew I wanted that. Just thinking of what that would feel like to wear and to be restricted like this was a mindfuck on its own. More research lead me to Chastity cages and although it didn't seem like what a chastity belt would give me, it was still very interesting and a whole lot cheaper too.

Of course, given that a chastity belt (a good one) is easily going to cost more than $1000, whereas a chastity cage can be as cheap as $50 to $100, its not hard to understand I first went for the chastity cages instead. In the meanwhile, I actually saved enough money to buy me an actual My-Steel Chastity belt, so I can finally do a good comparison. This guide is here to help you decide if it should be best to directly save money to get a belt, get a cage first, then a belt, or only get a cage.

Everyone is different
Let me start by telling this: Everyone is different. This is important in a few different ways. Our bodies are differently built. You may have a smaller or longer penis than I have and that may change things considerably. In addition, your preferences may be different too. So I'm trying to be as objective as I can in this guide and try to stay away from forming an opinion, hoping that you get enough information to form an opinion of your own.

Common misconceptions
But before I go more in-dept on both types, there's a few common misconceptions:
- Once you wear a chastity device, you can no longer get an orgasm. (not true)
- Once the device is locked on you, it will be locked on you until removed using the key. (not true)
- You can pee standing up. (not entirely true)
- Hygiene is not an issue if done properly. (not true)

There may be more but I these are the ones I can think of right now. Let me explain them in more detail.

Once you wear a chastity device, it is still very possible to get an orgasm. With most cages and belts, just holding a powerful vibrator against the device will make for a wonderful orgasm alone. These vibrations are hard to stop by a cage. A belt can give more protection, but even for a belt it is going to be hard. If this is your wish, you will get to the top-of-the-range belts, and thus get the more expensive ones.

That said, getting an orgasm is mostly coming from your mind. It requires proper stimulation and being in the right state of mind. If you are willing enough, you can get an orgasm by realizing how awesome the situation is that you are in with some additional stimuli.

Thirdly, the penis is not the only sexual organ. Nipples have the same nerves and the asshole has them too. True, they are harder to stimulate to orgasm, but its not impossible. In fact, if I apply e-stim on my nipples, I often have to work really hard not to get an orgasm from them, which usually results in a ruined orgasm only so I can continue to stimulate them without risking that orgasm.

The second one is about how permanent a chastity device is. Its true that a chastity belt, when locked around your waist will remain on your waist, but you can often still pull out your penis from the belt and be "free" so to speak. If you go really tight, you may be able to prevent that, but at that point, the cage is going to be uncomfortable, or you are talking about a very expensive belt. The same applies to cages. I have not yet found a chastity cage that I cannot remove unless things become very uncomfortable first. So do not think you can lock up your penis and can't get out of it one way or the other.

The third one is about being able to pee standing up. Maybe with lots of effort with a cage, you can stand up, but if it goes wrong, it goes wrong bad. Meaning, you will be cleaning every single bit of your pee, because nothing lands in the toilet then. Its like you are just peeing wild in the toilet booth without aiming for the actual toilet. So you will most likely be sitting down when peeing. Definitely if you wear a belt, but likely when you wear a cage.

The last one is about hygiene. There are chastity cages that are very open, like a prison cell with bars. These are usually made of metal. Although they are easily to clean through, I find that, due to how they are constructed, dirt still finds its way to really hard to reach places. The plastic cages and alike, that are often shield the penis completely with only a few air holes, they will get dirty inside, especially from pre-orgasm fluids.

Chastity belts are even worse. They come with holes especially for cleaning purpose, and when wearing them, going to the toilet, and then cleaning it with plenty of water, still makes urine to find its way to places you simply can't clean, resulting in a faint urine smell after about a days wearing. Taking a bath while wearing the belt is a good way to solve this, but it only solves it temporarily.

Proper hygiene is important though. Alone from the fact that if you don't, it will start to smell, and although you definitely will be the first to smell it, others around you will to. They will be able to identify that its pee they are smelling. If it happens once, they'll just dismiss it thinking you had a little accident in the bathroom. But if it happens for many days straight, they will realize something else is happening.

The comfort of a chastity device
Most devices are very comfortable to wear, so comfort is really something you do not need to worry about much. There is one issue specifically for chastity cages though: they have rings that go around the penis and balls, and if this ring is too small, it will cause pain in the long run. If the ring is the right size, it will still get some uncomfortable moments where adjustment is necessary to relieve the pain, but this is possible. After a few days, that is usually not necessary anymore, unless you make it happen.

Getting a boner/hard one is going to give discomfort.
If your member grows while wearing a chastity cage or belt, at some point, it will cause for discomfort. Usually if it gets semi-erect, there's not really a problem. But if the member keeps growing, there will be a point where discomfort will happen. This can be at different places too, depending on the device. This is mostly a problem during the night, when you get morning wood (a very hard erection). Given that during sleep we don't feel pain below a certain threshold, it is often that we wake up with a pretty uncomfortable feeling from the chastity cage/belt. Especially the first day after not having worn a chastity device, you can expect that at night this is going to become an issue. Especially in the beginning, it is a good idea to only wear the cage during the day for at least a week. Once you are comfortable wearing it and you want to wear it during the night too, keep the key next to your bed so you can get the device off as quickly as you can. This will help you resume sleep better.

Should I get a belt or a cage?
I personally have both, a belt and a cage, and I can already tell you: I wear a cage most of the time. The belt is more for special occasions. The reason is simply because of hygiene. I can clean the belt as good as I want when wearing it, but I just can't get it clean enough, so I can only wear it when I have mostly alone time at home. That said, I really love the chastity game so I really do want to be in chastity most of the time, and that's where a cage comes in.

Given how expensive belts are, you really need to wonder: do you want to be in it most of the time, do you want to experience it once, maybe more? Do you want the stimulation mostly on your penis, or also on your waist and ass?

In any case, given how expensive belts are, I think it is an easy choice to get a cage first and experience it.

Why should I go for a cage?
Cages come in far more varieties than belts come, and are far cheaper. A cage helps you experience what it is you want, and what you need to get. A trial run with belts is going to cost you a fortune. Its better if you get experience with cages first so you can get the sizes right for the belt. One thing I did not realize when I got my belt, is how important the length of the tube is. Cages come in various lengths too. If you have a big penis, then you get a large cage. But if you have a small penis, then you want the small versions of those cages to have a far better experience. I have a few large and quite a few small cages. The small cages definitely work so much better than the larger cages.

True, I can get out of the cage without using the key if I want, but I don't care for that. I love the feeling of wearing a chastity cage. And yes, I can get an orgasm with it on or off. But that's not the point. The point is, that if I go to the toilet, I see my penis caged and that is an instant turn-on. Also, I can just focus on my penis and feel the cage, as if someone is holding my penis constantly.

It is also an almighty feeling to lay on your stomach with the chastity cage pressing firmly into your penis and balls.

Why should I go for a belt?
The best thing about the belt is that it feels like a big metal underpants. Your movement will be a bit restrictive, which means that every time you do something that gets this triggered, you are instantly reminded that you have this locked metal underpants around you. You feel your penis and it is trapped there. You can tap the cage, and that is transferred to everything but your penis. If you have a little bit of room, and you wiggle the belt, it will highly vibrate your penis which feels really good. (remember, you can get an orgasm anyway. This is not a bad thing)

The belt does not just shield your penis, but it also goes between your buttcrack, so it is double the fun. Depending on the model, you can also lock a buttplug in place that cannot be removed without a key. It is more likely that this buttplug stays in, than you get your penis out of the tube though, but only if it is one of those buttplugs that you secure into the belt itself.

Why should I not get a chastity device?
It may be obvious now, but you should not get a chastity device if you want to prevent yourself from being able to get an orgasm, or be forced to wear one even if you really don't want.

Why should I get a chastity device?
Because you like the feeling of something hard touching your penis all the time or because you have the willpower to not get an orgasm if you are in a chastity device, and just want the reminder that you are in a sexual predicament. A chastity device is still a sexual oriented toy, and you should threat it like one.

It works far better if you have someone to play with who can control you and put the chastity device on you, because if you then take it off or get an orgasm and they find out... lets just say, it is far easier as a motivator that you do not want to disobey them.

There are these torture thingies. Wouldn't that prevent me from having an orgasm?
Belt and cages can have various attachments to punish you from having an erection. Such as the Points of Intrigue for the CB-xxxx series. When you get an erection, these points will dig into your flesh hard and pain will be felt until the erection stops. This will of course give a lot of discomfort, because getting an erection is easily, and unavoidable at night. However, it does not actually require an erect penis to get an orgasm. This contraption just makes it harder.

I have a spiked chastity cage which is fully filled with dull spikes. If I get a semi erection in that cage, I am in agony. It hurts badly up to the point that I have to stop doing whatever it is that I am, to get my mind into a happy place and get my penis flaccid again.

However, after the 4th erection or so, even though it still hurts, I get used to the pain and because of that, at some point I can tolerate enough pain to get an orgasm with a semi-flaccid penis. True, it is likely that my penis will be having some bruises from the spikes, but its possible, that's my point.

The end
I hope this guide helps you to determine if you should get a chastity cage or belt or maybe none at all. If I had known what I know about the chastity belt, I may not even have bought one. It was very expensive and just didn't offer me what I think it would do. Hygiene was a concern before I bought it and it still is. Its great to wear it, but comparing the chastity belt to the chastity cage, there is not much difference. Both have their strong points obviously, but one does not top the other easily.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Re: [Guide] Chastity belt vs Chastity cage

Post by lj »

An excellent introduction to chastity devices.

I'll add a few comments from my personal experience. For the record, I'm currently locked in a MatureMetals JailBird. This is a custom-made device, constructed from stainless steel. I've no experience of chastity belts.

Can you achieve orgasm in a cage? Yes, using a Magic Wand vibrator, but for me it is a "ruined orgasm" - ejaculation occurs, but with none of the orgasm "rush". It's not worth trying.

Hygiene ? I'm uncircumcised, and have the foreskin in its usual place when in the cage. This presents a problem, as it is very difficult to retract the foreskin and wash, then return it. Because the penis head is usually covered by the foreskin, it is very sensitive to touch and I find this uncomfortable. Fortunately I am allowed out of the JailBird to wash once a day. I wash the JailBird at the same time.

Sizing the device. I've worn CB3000 and CB6000s, and found both to be bulky and uncomfortable. The main problem is the size - I am a "grower", somewhere between 2.5 and 3 to 1 expansion, so I rattled around in the CBxxxx until an erection occurred. Then things got painful, as the device was pushed away from my body by the length extension, pulling on the scrotum/balls. Also, the shaft diameter increase pushes the skin into the holes in the cage, again uncomfortable, The JailBird fits my penis snugly when flaccid, a starting erection almost immediately pushes against the cage, but no further expansion occurs, so there's no pain. I think that there is a sort of "point of no return" with an erection - stop the expansion before that point and the body says "ok, not going to happen" and stops trying, go past the point and the body just keeps on trying!

Why get a chastity device ? The psychology of chastity is complex, my motivation for wanting it probably won't be your motivation. Being locked is a form of submission, you are giving control to whoever /whatever holds the keys.

You may find the very idea of being locked in a device a turn-on - you often see men ask how to get into a device, because just thinking about it gives them an erection, or they get one as soon as they start trying. This is a simple, direct sexual link. Once being locked happens every day, this fades away - I can be briefly turned on at the thought of being locked up after a period of being free, but once the routine is established, that's exactly what it becomes -putting on the JailBird is like putting on your pants.

enough for now, I may return to this in a while.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice addition lj. :) I was in my chastity belt at the time of writing this post. I went in for 5 days straight as I had 5 days off so I could allow the smell to be present even only faintly with no one around.

For me, wearing a chastity cage is more engaging than a chastity belt though, but that's most likely due to how snug the chastity cage fits. The chastity belt is more like a big metal chunky set of underpants. Its there, I notice it when I move around, especially trying to do something where the belt is in the way, but its so comfortable that I don't feel any additional things.

True, when I lay in bed, if I turn myself around so I lay on my stomach, I can then thrust into the mattress, and that feels nice. But if I do the same while wearing my holy trainer v2 Chastity cage, it just feels better, because I can't feel much on my penis itself, but the entire motion is transferred into my entire package, mostly into the balls. Definitely nothing I can get an orgasm from or maybe if I try really hard... But that's not the point anyway.

One of the best things the chastity belt has, that I completely forgot to mention, is the ability to lock a butt plug into it. Movements are far better transferred into the butt plug that is attached (part of) the belt, than a loose butt plug.

I worn other things that go between my legs and allow a butt plug to be firmly in place, but it is nothing like a butt plug that is fixed to the belt, because the belt does not just move left and right, but up and down too. In fact, the plug that I got with the belt are 3 big marbles on a steel rod that is attached (but removable) to the back shield. When the plug is inserted, at some point, my ass wants to pull it out. It will try, and it will fail. The amazing part of this is that when it fails, one of the balls is out which by itself feels really nice. But then, you can (while moving) use your sphincter muscle to push it back inside, which feels even better. You can then try to balance it near the edge and use your strength to keep it there. An exercise that feels amazing. But this does not weight up to get the belt. It should be one of the things you want, not the only thing.

Also, if you are considering to get a belt that can be used with estim, make sure your belt has it build-in from the start, and not think of doing aftermarket DIY addons for that. It will possibly work, but it will severely limit what you can do. My belt did not have that option though, and I tried adding some, but it just doesn't work. I used ducttape and the tape gets dirty quickly which adds to the hygiene aspect. So after one use, I removed it again and never reapplied it. The cage is mostly made of metal and acts as a Faraday cage. Electricity flows through it, but never stimulates your flesh in any way. There are alternatives, such as using silicone tubes which allows for easier add of estim things yourself, but still is not really that great.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

Is it possible to escape ?

This depends upon the fit - get it right, and with a metal device, and the answer is no. With the ball-trap devices, the device is held close to the body, with the balls on the outside of the gap between cage and base ring. The gap obviously must be smaller than the minimum dimension of the testicles, but these are flexible up to a point. There's a good chance one will be smaller than the other!

My JailBird has an oval base ring, wider at the sides than from top to bottom. The balls are forced outwards to each side. The geometry of the device means this is the critical gap (not the vertical distance between ring and cage) and so if that is smaller than the testicle dimension, you are not going to get out of it. It also means the base ring is tight against the body, so extracting the penis would be very difficult, and returning it into the cage would be almost impossible. Bear in mind that a stainless steel assembly with no slack between cage and ring means there is NO flexibility, unlike the plastic devices.

Before I modified my JailBird, I did have a testicle escape a couple of times (always the left one!) and the pain was excruciating :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

So to sum it up: Is it possible to escape? Yes, but it can be prevented using modifications. I'm pretty sure every cage can be altered in a way to prevent escape, but with most cages, the alterations are so extensive that either, it can ruin the cage if done improperly, or the alterations mean it no longer can be categorized as a cage, but more like a contraption. ;)

The Vice has this anti-pullout that claims to be unbeatable if you can wear it for 2 days. Their meganism latches itself to your penis and although it does work, the discomfort that comes with it has stopped me like 5 times by now. I always get this morning wood which basically means I have to abort. But the size of the cage is too large for me as well, and they made a smaller version of the cage now (that unfortunately I don't own). I suspect this may solve the morningwood problem, but I have no way to find out unfortunately. They also are working on making a zero-length spacer that ensures the opening where the balls go through between the ring and the cage is now down to a mere 0.5 cm, rather than just under 1 cm, and on top of that, the space where the balls can move is much smaller from about 3,5 cm to about 2 cm. You will have to use a larger ring, but that only adds to the comfort which will definitely ensure the device can't be removed, you may only pull out, but then you have a cage dangling on your testicles.

Also jl, if your penis shrinks to a really small size, then you can always get it out no matter how close it is to your body.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Slave_L, that's a really good intro.

Re cages, avoid hinged rear rings, especially if you're a grower. It's going to pinch, and a rubber tube over it is going to drag and chafe (and likely pinch around its edges). There's something about ball sack skin that if there's any possible way to get pinched or chafed, it will. Hinged rings seem like a good idea, but I find they're actually quite fiddly - holding the ring closed while fitting the cage and getting the lock in is a three handed job.

Guy parts are really variable, and frankly a damn nuisance to size anything for.

Stainless steel is better for not chafing, as long as the parts have well-rounded and polished edges. I find plastics just tend to be more "draggy" and therefore likely to chafe and cause problems. They also tend to be bulkier and more awkward.

Re pulling out, Yes, you can pull out the back, but once there it's sticking up awkwardly. Then what are you supposed to do with it?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Today, I'm wearing my belt again. The key went into the kitchen safe and is locked for 5,5 days. The belt is on and I cannot remove it unless I acquire my emergency key, or wait for the timer to run out.

A sidenote this time is that I accidentally put the ergonomic waist belt upside down on me, meaning that instead of it moving upwards, it moves downwards which is actually a really nice thing, because it now pulls the entire belt upwards without much leanway to pull it down. This makes the belt fits snuggly around my waist, in a fashion I always like to wear the belt. The only downside is, that if I can't lower the belt enough when doing my nr. 2, it is likely that I may get shit on the belt as it exits.

But maybe not. If not, then its likely that I will wear the belt like this from now on.

A small addition to the topic: I stand by my earlier conclusion. The belt, although nice, isn't the same as a cage. In fact, I do actually prefer to wear my cages over the belt. Its just that I paid so much for the belt, that I wear it from time to time.

But the belt is so comfortable in many ways, that it just doesn't provide any kind of stimulation most of the time. If you get horny because you watch porn, it doesn't matter what chastity device you wear, any device will make the experience more awesome. That's the nature of a chastity device.

I have the Holy Trainer V3 now, and I cannot get it off from my body. I can get my penis out, but not my balls. In a similar way, I cannot get the belt off either. I can get my penis out, although with how snugly it fits right now, that may be a really difficult thing to do, but I'm pretty sure that if I'm flaccid and put lots of effort in, I will get it out.

So once more my conclusion is: I prefer cages, and you definitely should get a cage first. If you really want a belt and have the money to spare, then go for it. If you can go somewhere to try a belt on first, that may be a good idea.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

2021... Much more experience on me and more chastity devices in my collection too... time for an update.

So... I always have loved chastity belts, and getting that one expensive chastity belt felt like a let down in the end as stated earlier due to the hygienic problems I experience with it.

This basically means, the MySteel Chastity belt is only being used on special occasions, but even then, I sometimes decide not to. Its bulky, gets dirty quickly and oddly, its actually too comfortable.

This lead me to decide that I wanted a second chastity belt, one where I could focus on hygienics better and see how that goes. I did not want an expensive belt though, so I bought myself a 50$ belt on Ali-Express knowing, if I don't like it, then at least I have the experience from it.

The belt was a surprise really. My MySteel Chastity has a big steel plate that goes between my buttocks, which feels really nice, whereas the AliExpress brandless belt is only a steel cable coated with rubber of about 0.6cm diameter.

I was really surprised how awesome this feels. The belt is made in such way that you can loosen a few screws, get it a tight fit, tighten the screws to fixate it and cut away the excess rubber, then with a steel grider or metal saw, cut off the remainder of the steel cable, and you have yourself a chastity belt that fits very tight around you.

As a result, wearing this chastity belt feels really good. In fact, I love it more than the MySteel Chastity device. There are a few problems with this belt too though. The penis is encapsulated in a mesh of metal rings to form the cage. So when wearing the belt, I can always see my penis. This makes cleaning easy so I can at least keep it hygienic. Also, I was afraid pooping would be impossible with this steel cable, but while in sitting position, turning the belt slightly, I can move the cable just enough out of the way to poop. YAY! There are cages with a buttplug attached to it, mine does not. I'm pretty sure, if you have one of those, pooping is definitely going to be out of the question as I'm fairly sure the buttplug is non-removable at that point. This is something to consider if this is what you want. It means, you can forcefully wear a buttplug, but the entire belt has to be removed if you want to poop, and if you get to the point where you feel the need to poop while wearing the buttplug, be sure that when you take it out, it will be covered in poop. This is something that immediately needs to be cleaned and is gross, the poop is very fresh when you pull it out. Luckily you can get these belts with this option around 60$ on ali express too, so if this is what you want, its not too expensive in case you feel like it wasn't what you wanted.

That said, the metal rings for this cage, although you cannot escape the penis out of the cage, but you can touch the penis, does come with a problem. Erections are not felt on a non-existing ring around the ballsack, but sleeping in this cage is very painful on the penis itself. The penis will grow and the rings will be firmly leave its impression in your flesh, giving a guaranteed pain when waking up. If you keep sleeping with the belt on for many days, after the 3rd or 4th day, you will not get an erection at night anymore that is so severe, so the belt can be worn by then, but you will have sleepless nights.

As for cages, I still have the Holy Trainer v3. I saw they made a v4 now too. The Holy Trainer v3 is up to this day still the nr 1 cage for me to go to. I also have a steel version of it which is nice, but the plastic (read: bioresin) version is still by far my preferred version. Only if I plan to sit in the sun and want my penis to be in direct sunlight, will I change to the metal version, or when I want a special session do I switch to another cage which can include the steel version of the Holy Trainer V3.

The steel version has very little give, so it is very hard to position my penis inside. I can use a cotton swap luckily, but I don't always want to carry one with me. If I go to the toilet and find that my penis somehow slightly shifted position inside the cage, the openings may not line up. With my plastic Holy Trainer V3, I found a few places I can tug and pull on skin to move things around and position them correctly again, with the steel version, not so much.

One of the additional great things of a chastity cage vs belt is the metal ring that goes around everything. This effectively pulls your ballsack forward which is a huge turn on for me. Even though it is only appearance, my balls look bigger. They feel bigger too, only because they are pushed more forward and more closer together. Its a nice snuggy feeling.

Recently I got myself a new kind of chastity cage, both the plastic and metal version. They are a big sphere with a ring inside that has spikes on both sides of the ring. It will press into the penis with an erection and press into the ballsack with an erection too. Its uncomfortable when that happens, but it feels amazing when not erected.

The biggest problem with this cage is the size however. I'm using the larger size and that one is still very small. Its one of the complaints for this cage. If your penis or balls is too big, it will not fit, and if its not, then its going to be challenging to get all in, but when you do... oh man, its great.

The metal version is heavy though, and this gives an additional problem. If you just let it hang, the balls get pushed into the spikes and will get uncomfortable quickly. If you wear it inside undies, its very doable. Great for a session. The plastic version can be worn without aid. Even though both versions have holes in the bottom, you can forget peeing in the cage, not gonna happen. This is not a long-term chastity cage. Its more a cage for during a session. Get teased into pain, basically.

There isn't much I can say about my other cages. They basically all do what you would expect from a cage. The difference is that some have additional accessories to them, some may get more painful by how they are designed, but even that is not really an issue as the body quickly adapts even to those cages.

And some are just harder to put on. I have a cage that is great, was very cheap and even has a ring that goes around the base that has spikes on the inside. I can wear it comfortably with spikes and feel pain if I get an erection, but only up to a certain level. If this particular cage was not this hard to put on, I would be wearing it more often actually.

The Holy Trainer v3 is still my to-go cage simply because it feels amazing, easy to put on and put off, easy to clean...

The chastity belts are definitely something I don't regret buying, but they are used for special sessions only, not day-to-day usage. I'm sure the chastity belts will be far more interesting to be using when playing with a second person, whereas solo play, chastity cages are a better choice by far.

One last thing though. Experience taught me, most discomfort in chastity cages come from pubic hair getting trapped somewhere. The more shaven you are, the less likely it is that you get discomfort from the cage. In fact, if you get properly shaven and you put on the cage and all is fine for a day or two, the 3rd day, you may get an uncomfortable feeling around the ring because hair causes friction causes the ring to not move freely. Also hair can get trapped in hinge mechanisms easily and although you think skin got trapped in a hinge, it is possible a hair got trapped and gets pulled out. It feels the same really. So... Want to do chastity, my recommendation is to shave your goods. It will make it a far more pleasurable experience. And you can actually shave the bottom of your penis while the chastity cage is on to maintain a smooth surface.
tiskarna

Post by tiskarna »

I could not agree than cage is better than full belt.
It depends....

But ...
If You invest in high-quality belt like (warning ⚠️ advertisement ahead!) Neosteel "The Fun" you will have totally different opinion. I spend too much money on different cages, and all of them have some problems. With Neosteel i could do long-term, with no problem of night/morning pain, no problems with security or orgasm. With perfect fitting I am not able to pull-out in any way and I am not able to even erect inside the cage (belt cage). Orgasm maybe it is possible, i tried with original hitachi magic wand but I was more frustrated then happy.
So definitely I would recommend stop wasting money and buy some quality belt.
That being said Neosteel is not an easy partner (in my opinion) and proper sizing while crucial is not easy (You could expect returning your belt for modifications).
But the feeling of not being able to erect (in any way without the key) is nothing I could compare to my experience with cages.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

What you describe with your Neosteel, I have that with my MySteel, except that it is hard for me to clean, and I'm really good at escaping. I'm extremely flexible. I'm pretty sure I can escape out of most if not all belts to some degree.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, tiskarna. Maybe you could post some of your toys to Reviews and help others to avoid the frustrating pitfalls of kinky shopping.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠