Report about the Penicap: unlimited chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
kingmongo02

Report about the Penicap: unlimited chastity

Post by kingmongo02 »

I'd like to share my experience with a quite unknown little but very intersting chastity cage, the Penicap from Lustlock.
I am circumcised and have a PA piercing since many years (4 G).

I must emphasize that i am quite demanding what such a thing should do and be. It must be small and comfortable, hygienic, and secure against masturbation and sex. Suitable also to sport, sleep, travel, airport safety. in one word, all possible positions in life - and- MOST IMORTANT- unlimited time to be worn.

I was testing many different products like a full belt from access denied, goethals and ball clamp models like a cb3000. A full belt is very much limiting in everyday movability and hygiene, and much too bulky for my taste.
Nice to show, but never for everyday use. Sports like serious bicycling over hours unpossible.
Ball clamps made me sore, and this cage was still too bulky, especially under tight jeans. Bicycling also a drawback.
Then I found this Penicap from Lustlock, which looks quite unspectacular. But i truly tell you (as a far it concerns to me), it is THE solution if you bring these two conditions, a PA piercing and missing foreskin. The Penicap acts like a hard shell foreskin locked to your penis. In erection unmovable against the glans- and comfortable in every situation of life and unlimited wearability in life, so far in my case. The penis position can be changed in your underwear in sleep, in sport, and so on.
The entire thing is so small that you even don't notice in tight pants.

But i tell you, things become serious if there are no more limitations due to technical reasons like irritations, odor, cleaning necessity etc. I cannot lie any whining to my mistress and wife "It hurts", "it chafes" , " i don't want anymore" or such pretended laments. Because she knows and can easily see there is no irritation of skin, no pressure marks...

So the result is, i am now always in this thing... for about 10 months since discovery of the penicap. With intervals only for sex as she desires... or to tease me with or without cumming and relock me... or quick changes for cleaning (meanwhile we have two of these cages to change) mostly when i'm bound in any kind of bondage, so resistance is futile.

And, now, I got in a situaton which i would never have expected, with a difficult question: I have to accept now this complete loss of my own sex life, loss of ability to masturbate, loss of any adultery possibilty.
Take it or leave it. Yes or no, nothing in between.
I still keep thinking about. Still two souls in my heart. A dominant and a submissive. I wonder if there is a final answer at all.
Sir Cumference

Re: Report about the Penicap: unlimited chastity

Post by Sir Cumference »

And when you boil it down, it is still a game you play.

And it only lasts for as long as you both consent to it. It is not a permanent genital mutilation we are talking about, but an agreement between the two of you.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ligoman

Re: Report about the Penicap: unlimited chastity

Post by ligoman »

Hi KingMongo..
I like your description on the Pennicap. I saw this device before, but I do not have PA, so I skipped it.
The main issue with the pennicap lock device is that the lock is simple. It can be easily picked. UNLESS your mistress lock you with those plastics enumerated single use locks.
So if you are with he brass lock, you are not yet at the final stage of denial. Yo can cheat. Sadly, but if in urge for relief, you can eventually do it.
Sad but possible.