a new start

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lj

a new start

Post by lj »

My Lady and I have experimented with chastity over the last few years, a while ago getting a JailBird device following bad or unsatisfactory experiences with the CBxxxx devices.

We were also developing a quite serious D/s relationship, but I pushed too hard and killed it off by topping from the bottom and wanting too much involvement from My Lady, who as Domme felt she was being expected to do things I wanted, not what she wanted. This included chastity, as I wanted "tease and denial" and chastity-based punishment.

After a bad period for our health (my heart attack and her acute appendicitis+peritonitis) we are back to reasonable health and I said I'd like to resume our kink life, suggesting chastity as a starting point - I get a real kick helping My Lady have sexual enjoyment when I can't, so it is "win-win". She said "No, not if it is like it was before".

So I proposed some rules. My Lady has total discretion in what happens and when, how long I am locked before release, and I must not ask for or expect tease/denial or an orgasm. This is 24/7 with a few minutes a day unlocked for hygiene purposes, though with the open structure of the JailBird this could be denied indefinitely without major problems. I suggested we try to follow this until the end of February next year, and it is of course her decision if we continue under these rules or those of her making. This was agreed.

I am now on day 3 of this new regime. 78 days to go, and possibly many more.

I still enjoy looking at photos of lovely ladies in compromising BDSM positions, but find an amusing irony in that I can only look at photos and not, shall we say, get any physical satisfaction. And before you ask, yes I have tried during a previous locked period, using a vibrator, and the result was a totally unsatisfactory "ruined orgasm" not worth repeating. Though it does open up an interesting line of amusement for My Lady if she feels it appropriate.

Not self-bondage, but thought some may find the story interesting as it progresses over the next few weeks and months.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cdinbonds

Re: a new start

Post by cdinbonds »

lj, sorry to hear about your health problems, hopefully everything is ok now.

Sounds like you are back on track. "Always remember, and don't ever forget," SHE is in control!

Bonus points to anyone who can tell me where that quote came from. (Seriously, I can't remember, but I'm sure it was some old TV show.)
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

That quote could be from "Married with Children"
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

A few more days down the line, so I thought I'd add an update.

Had a bad day just before Christmas, serious irritation and discomfort at work, to the extent that I came home and used the emergency key. Of course we discussed this, and My Lady indicated she didn't want me damaged and that I should not be stopped from working, and perhaps 24/7 from the start of this period of chastity was a bit too ambitious. We agreed a variation, that I was to be locked from the time I got home, to the time I left for work - I'm not locked through lack of trust, but to stop me pestering My Lady, and that can only happen when we are together. The JailBird guarantees I am incapable of any action ! and reinforces whose choice it is.

My Lady made it clear that the intention was indeed for 24/7, and that the end of February was the first possible time when this would be changed, and could be extended if she saw fit.
be a switch, double the fun :-)