Chastity does more than lock you up?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Chastity does more than lock you up?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I had this weird experience that made me question something and as such make this post.

I can handle quite a bit of pain on my nipples, and at some point my nipples can feel like there are little nerves inside. Don't get me wrong, with enough effort I definitely feel pain, but a normal squeeze would normally just feel the same as if I pinch normal skin.

I've given myself a month off from being inside a chastity cage with the luxury of giving myself an orgasm whenever I please.

Usually when I am like this, my nipples can take more pain.

But the last few days, my nipples had a little bit more feeling in them than usual. Nothing really sensitive, but definitely more sensitive than usual.

Today, with one more week to be free, I just craved to be in chastity again, and decided I would go in but am allowed to go out or have an orgasm as long as I want for the duration of this week. It would also help me get used to the feeling of being in chastity and get over the beginning pains like morning wood.

Anyway, being in chastity something magical happened. My nipples are far more sensitive now than they were before. The same kind of sensitive as when I have been in a session, but I haven't. Just squeezing them without using my nails I can feel the pain from just that and be somewhat in agony (for as far as I can because I can take a lot of pain on my nipples)

I think the reason this happens is because the chastity cage gives me a form of arousal that helps me to get in a more sexual state. Given that nipples are also sexual organs, they are more erect I think.

Anyone else experienced similar things?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Re: Chastity does more than lock you up?

Post by ponylady »

Of course, and it ain't restricted to nipples only.
[
KinkInSpace

Re: Chastity does more than lock you up?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Strangely enough, this state only lasted for a few days, so it may have been a coincidence.

My nipples are back to the usual sensitivity when wearing a chastity cage.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.