KSafe Lock

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
ilikepain

KSafe Lock

Post by ilikepain »

Hi all,

I just bought a KSafe Lock. It's a little box/safe that has a battery operated timer to open it. This is not in itself a chastity device but can be used to restrict certain activities (access to toys for example).

Earlier this year I bought an estim box which I love but I use it too often. It looses it's great feeling when you use it too often, but I don't have the self control to stop. Typically I play with it most days and if I struggle I can miss a day. I think once or twice I've managed to go longer but that's it.

So.......my safe arrived today and I locked several toys away in various places and put the keys to access them in the safe. Timed for 6 days - I last played yesterday so this will total a week.

OMG, just 4 mins into locking it and I'm looking longingly at the safe and where my toys are locked away :facepalm:

Anyway I thought this might be interesting for others too as I guess no end of scenarios could take place with this device. It's made of strong plastic so in an emergency you can break it with a hammer but it's not that cheap so you really wouldn't want to (they sell just the bases which are slightly cheaper than the whole thing in case you do need to break it in an emergency).

I have tried various ways of doing self bondage including locking several padlocks with all the keys on one key ring. It takes some time to go through them all. Also a combination padlock where I have to methodically start at 1 and go through each number in turn up to 999 to be released. As I set the number without looking it could open right away or could take up to 20 mins - you never know.

The problem with the above is that you need to be actively doing something to get out. I want to just stay where I am and not be able to get out for x amount of time.

I've tried homemade ice locks too, but I have no way of knowing how long they will hold. I typically get bored and end up tugging on the ice until it gives. Which usually results in the ice shattering and making a mess - last time all over my Mac which I was using to power my sound activated estim device :shock:

Then there is always the worry in case of problems, like a house fire etc.

So.......I was thinking this box could be good. I could lock myself up with the key inside the box, set the time for the exact desired time and then just wait. However for safety in case of emergency or the safe fails for some reason (batteries or other malfunction) I keep a hammer in reach too so I could smash my way in. Of course I wouldn;t want to break it unless it was a real emergency. So this would be safe and give me the desired outcome of being bound for an exact amount of time. Other than smashing the safe there's no way out!!!

Oh my the possibilities are endless :)

Now I just need to wait 6 days T minus 40 mins :gag: :gag: :gag: :| :| :? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
ilikepain

Re: KSafe Lock

Post by ilikepain »

By the way didn't explain, my thinking behind putting this post under chastity is because I was thinking it would be an idea to lock the key for a chastity device in the safe. Cheap'ish way to time how long you wear it for :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Re: KSafe Lock

Post by KinkInSpace »

Most of us use the kSafe for that purpose, to lock the keys to the chastity device away.

Is your version capable of extending time? You can do this by pressing the button down, the timer starts blinking, now rotate the dial to increase the timer. Press again and the new timer will be set after 5 seconds. Cancel? Just rotate back to the lowest possible time, which is the moment you pressed the button, and resume from there.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.