LOCKING ASS PLUGS

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
chainmale1

LOCKING ASS PLUGS

Post by chainmale1 »

I a bondage session I had a locking ass plug inserted in me and locked in place, this plug cant be removed without a key, and it really works, there is 5 different kinds and I assume they all work the same.
A word of safety, don't try to use one of these plugs unless you can accept a 1 and a half to 2 inch ass plug, I can attest they cant be removed with out a key, and it looks like they are getting very popular .
Please respond if you or a friend have ever tried one................
chainmale1
KinkInSpace

Re: LOCKING ASS PLUGS

Post by KinkInSpace »

I know what you mean. They're high on my to-get list. :)

I settled with an anker ass plug (one that splits in 2, pushes to the side, but is made of silicone, so you can get it in and out easily) and its awesome.

But having a plug that can be locked in... yeah, still want one of those. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Just found this. Seems very interesting. Not sure it will work though: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-desi ... 1501359325
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

A lot of people are trying these plugs now, but they are one and a half inch in diameter and not every one can get one all the way in, you cant lock them in place unless they are all the way in, I had a "MASTER SERIES" locked in me.
I am going to purchase one in the near future.
chainmale1
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:Just found this. Seems very interesting. Not sure it will work though: https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-desi ... 1501359325
That one doesn't really seem to have enough flare on the base to prevent "sucking in". I also doubt those 3 nubs will really prevent it's removal. I have looked at those pear-of-anguish style foldout ones. I seriously doubt I could fit one though. And they seem hellishly difficult to clean.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I completely agree with you Gregovic, I share the same concerns.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

The one that was locked in me had a rubber over it so it was clean and sanitary and didn't need cleaning and the junctions at the base did not rub the subject, It doesn't open was wide as the pictures, but it opens wide enough that it cant be removed with out a key.
I hope you get a chance to try one, you will love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the only draw back is you can feel it when you walk.
chainmale1
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

chainmale1 wrote: the only draw back is you can feel it when you walk.
Wait.... drawback? no.. no.. that's not a drawback. ;)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

chainmale1 wrote:The one that was locked in me had a rubber over it so it was clean and sanitary and didn't need cleaning and the junctions at the base did not rub the subject, It doesn't open was wide as the pictures, but it opens wide enough that it cant be removed with out a key.
I hope you get a chance to try one, you will love it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
the only draw back is you can feel it when you walk.
chainmale1
Do you have any idea where it was purchased? I've only ever seen them without a metal covering.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

it was a standard one wit a prophylactic or a rubber stretched over it .
chainmale1
VR1

Post by VR1 »

I picked up one of these last year. https://www.dhgate.com/product/2016-dhl ... 3914885248

I find the experience to be very thrilling and its able to expand further than the other ass-locking devices as I could easily squeeze out the "smaller" ones. However I was a little worried about the mechanism as it's a round ball with a threaded base that is responsible for actuating the expansion of the three "leafs" and when I got it and tested it without it being inserted the threads had a habit of locking up due to some debris being left in there. But once properly cleaned and tested a couple of times without fail, I felt confident enough to try it out and it worked great. Fully expanded theres no chance I am ever getting that out without unlocking it and the weight of it when inserted is very nice too.