First time in chastity

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
xltights

First time in chastity

Post by xltights »

I just got my first device: an Amazon knockoff of the holy trainer in pink!

My expectations were low. I figured it would break or wouldn't fit. It took a while to get the thing together and figure out the lock. The plastic pieces are actually nice and sturdy with no sharp edges. The internal lock thing is a cheap flimsy thing but it works for now.

The first time I tried to get in, I was getting aroused and wouldn't fit, not even close. Once I finally settled down I tried the stocking method, using a knee high stocking around my penis and pulling it through the tip. This actually worked amazingly well, it was like a vacuum seal in there! It takes some work to get the plastic pieces together but they finally went and I locked it up.

It was actually pretty dang comfortable! The weirdest sensation was at the tip of my penis near the urethra as this was the only part exposed. It felt hypersensitive, not necessarily in a great way. I was decently aroused by the whole thing but there was no pain. Sort of like getting aroused wearing a tight pair of jeans. I tried to get out without the key but couldn't pull my penis out. Seems pretty secure without the key!

After about an hour I took it off but could have worn it for a while.

Will let you know about future adventures!
xltights

Re: First time in chastity

Post by xltights »

Ok so I've been wearing the device for the past 2 hours, keys are in a kitchen safe for another 4. This is a TOTAL MINDF***! To reach down and feel nothing but a numb plastic cage that is ironically rock hard...crazy. Glad I took the plunge on this haha.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have the actual Holy Trainer v2, so I know exactly how you feel.

If you wear this device (or any other chastity cage for that matter) for a while, you will be able to get in without getting an erection, and thus you don't need the stocking method.

What I always do is this: I put the foreskin of my penis to cover my cockhead, then push it into the tube. As the skin hits the plastic it naturally pushes the cockhead bare into the tube. I can get in even when semi-flaccid which is nice. I then have to sort of push the tube in position and lock which is a bit uncomfortable at first, but that subsides rather quickly as the penis becomes more flaccid. Once that happens (usually after 10 minutes) I can then somehow push the penis in the perfect alignment.

But yeah, the feeling you describe, that's what you get when wearing a chastity cage. The snugger the fit, the more arousing it feels. This feeling of your cock hitting the plastic does wonders and the fun part is, after a while you forget this feeling, but if you move your mind to your cock, you can instantly feel it again, which will be arousing again. :)

Different cages with different fits and different materials do produce different feelings, but they are all similar.

I would say the Holy Trainer gives the least additional feeling, where mostly what you feel are just sensations of skin touching plastic, and only very little discomfort is felt after some time, which can usually be corrected by a simple refit (move some skin around)

Other cages are more prone to discomfort at different areas, which can be enhancing and also not be. (It will be enhancing if you are doing a punishment session, it will not be if you just try to sleep)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have 6 chastity devices, first they must fit you balls not to tight or you will have a hard time with them.
I also have a hard time getting them over my cock, I put a small amount of baby oil and grab my balls to get semi hard, once locked on I cant get a full hard on.
I can still cum after a lot of effort, so I have a wand inserted down my cock and a ball stretcher attached to my balls, this totally stops me from Cumming .
also a ass plug also keeps you from getting relief.
chainmale1 :oops: