Latowski belts, anyone have any experience?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
smelt

Latowski belts, anyone have any experience?

Post by smelt »

I'm kind of toying with the idea of one of these. My mind tells me that it would probably not work out as well as I think, like several other VERY expensive "toys" we have picked up thru the years. I was looking at airfare, and the trip to Germany itself isn't all that bad... as long as you don't get hijacked, bombed, stabbed, or any of the other added bonuses of air travel lately. I don't know what a stay for a day or 2 would cost, or how much English is spoken in that region.. (Probably about the same amount of German spoken here...). If I was to do this, I would get the rear shield piece, and the remote shocker for the front.

I know I will kick myself a bit for doing this, especially since I could PROBABLY build one, but there is just something about the looks of the factory made ones... any insight is greatly appreciated! I would be looking at roughly 6 months til I could do this....
Gregovic

Re: Latowski belts, anyone have any experience?

Post by Gregovic »

I can't really comment on the belts, they are out of my price range and I don't really like the aesthetics of the Latowski personally.

As for getting around with English in the region, I've been in west Germany and the Dortmund (Nordrhein-Westfalen) region in particular many times and in my experience many people there speak decent English. Not everyone, and not fluent, but enough to get by in restaurants and the like. There is also plenty to do/see in the region both there and further west in the Netherlands, so not a bad spot for a holiday. (And if you are used to North-American distances pretty much the whole of Western Europe is within driving distance. From Dortmund you can get to the Dutch coast probably about 2,5 hours. You could go east to Berlin or Dresden within about 5 to 6 hours. Amsterdam would be about 2 to 3 hours depending on traffic. Antwerpen or Brussels about 3 to 4 hours. Paris about 6. So if you DO end up coming over here, don't make the mistake of just flying in and flying out again immediately.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
smelt

Post by smelt »

Oh, I would definitely plan to stay for at least a couple days. It is a bit nerve-wracking, with everything going on in the world lately though. The furthest I have ever been from home is a 10 hour drive, so that would be quite a difference.

As for the belt, the impenetrable look of it is what got my attention. And, like I said, I could probably build something very similar, the silicone molding would be the tricky part for me. Everything having to be reverse-engineered for the molds and all. I have a good source for stainless cut to my rough size needs, and a fair amount of tools to work it. I would like to think one could be built a little smaller than the bulge the Latowski seems to have. But we'll see...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

From what i've read on german chastityboards latowski has always had glowing recommendation, making them the rolls-royce in fullstyle-belts.

But maybe you should ask around on chastityfourum & -mansion to get some more input.
[
smelt

Post by smelt »

I think we will be doing this, but it will be some time. I would like to get my weight to where I want to be, so there is no need for re-sizing it smaller later. I have talked back-and-forth with Mario, through Mona, and will need to schedule a fitting sometime in the future. So this is kind of simmering in the background til then.
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

I was working in Europe last year so I visited for a fitting and had one made, it is a work of art.

The fitting was enjoyable, a secret weekend on a secret mission! Mona and Mario were charming and professional, although I couldn't speak directly with Mario as I don't speak German.

I took about 3 months to arrive, a thing of beauty, incredible quality, every detail was perfect.

It is very full on to wear, like tight fitting stainless steel underpants. Very comfortable to stand or lie down in but can be challenging to sit wearing it - especially sitting upright on a hard chair.

The system to flush water through the genital chamber works, (sometimes I flush it through with dilute Dettol or similar if there is any itching), there is no way to dry yourself but it does come with a plug to stop leaks....

It's pretty undetectable under most trousers.

It is VERY secure - there is absolutely no way to pull out or play with yourself.

I'm not sure I could wear it long term, my longest so far is 5 days and I was absolutely desperate to take it off.
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

I'm not sure I could wear it long term, my longest so far is 5 days and I was absolutely desperate to take it off.
Desperate to take it off because of discomfort or frustration?
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

Sergio wrote:Desperate to take it off because of discomfort or frustration?
Discomfort. The belt is perfectly comfortable to stand up or lie down in, but sitting on a hard surface and bending down are both a bit awkward (getting in and out of the car also) and some positions put pressure on your inner thighs - eg laying on your side. Also, I am not as trim as I should be and it's possible to pinch a bit of skin quite painfully against the outside edge of the belt if you bump against a hard surface.
Currently, my wife has kept me locked in it for the last four days and I have been running 5 miles each morning on a cross trainer - so it's not like it's super restrictive.
However, I find that after a number of days, some of the areas around the edges of the belt become quite sensitive and it gets less comfortable as time goes on.
I hope she will let me out at the weekend (which will be six days), so let's see how that goes. I am at the point now where it still feels nice - but I am beginning to look forward to being allowed to take it off!
I've attached a picture of the belt I have so you can see how it fits - I am a bit heavier at the moment that I was last year when it was made.
Belt small.jpg
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

Are you managing to build up the time? Can you minimise the rubbing with talc or cream or regular adjustment?

Curious as I've considered a Latowski and wondered whether it's worth the cost. I can go over a week in a cheap Chinese Y style so it should work.

And out of curiosity (or jealousy) is your wife keen to keep you in it for longer periods? Does she take advantage?
IcarusBurned

Post by IcarusBurned »

Sergio wrote:Are you managing to build up the time? Can you minimise the rubbing with talc or cream or regular adjustment?
She let me out after 5 days, I probably could have coped with another 2 without being in agony, but I certainly wasn't arguing when she decided to release me :P
In terms of building up the time - really it is up to her, I think we will, but slowly and it's unlikely we'd want to go more than a couple (possibly three) weeks max. For now at least.

I have found talc is useful, especially in the inner thigh area where the long front part can cause chaffing between my legs and also over my hips. There is pressure over my pelvic bone either side of my cock where the edge of the metal sometimes presses in, it's fine at first but does get uncomfortable around 3 or 4 days inside. I think I might actually trim that steel edge back very slightly (just 2 or 3mm) so that the silicone protrudes further and stops the metal from cutting in as much. I'm sure that loosing a bit of weight would be very helpful here!
Sergio wrote:Curious as I've considered a Latowski and wondered whether it's worth the cost. I can go over a week in a cheap Chinese Y style so it should work.
In terms of craftsmanship and quality, it is definitely worth the cost. I know it's expensive but it is hand made and made to measure, really it is a beautiful thing and superbly finished. I also have various of the Chinese belts and there is no comparison in terms of quality - it doesn't mean they won't do the job, it's just a matter of refinement.
Sergio wrote:And out of curiosity (or jealousy) is your wife keen to keep you in it for longer periods? Does she take advantage?
Probably only if she is away for work and I'm stuck at home, that amuses her. She enjoys keeping me locked up but she also misses sex after a while and I don't think she would want to keep me locked up indefinitely. She does insist on a lot of oral while I'm chaste - but that only goes so far....
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

IcarusBurned wrote:I have found talc is useful, especially in the inner thigh area where the long front part can cause chaffing between my legs and also over my hips. There is pressure over my pelvic bone either side of my cock where the edge of the metal sometimes presses in, it's fine at first but does get uncomfortable around 3 or 4 days inside. I think I might actually trim that steel edge back very slightly (just 2 or 3mm) so that the silicone protrudes further and stops the metal from cutting in as much. I'm sure that loosing a bit of weight would be very helpful here!
You can also use a cloth running from left to right and extends slightly to the left and right, so that the sharp edges of the metal press into the cloth.
xt

Post by xt »

A very nice item indeed. Sorry to hear of the issues, but hopefully over time, and with some of the mods you may do, they will work themselves out.

Naive question: where are the, er, jewels hidden whilst inside the belt? Do you ever have issues when simply moving about? Bending, sitting, twisting at the waist, etc. Thank you.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

I think I'm pretty out of date because this is the first time I'm hearing about this. Anyway, here's a link from someone who apparently knows a lot more about the subject than I do. :)