EmlaLock Voting Fires Back - From Playful to Serious

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Padlocked Markus

EmlaLock Voting Fires Back - From Playful to Serious

Post by Padlocked Markus »

My playful Summer Special Session on EmlaLock (barefoot & locked in chastity for a week or two) just became serious when I tried to add 84 days to another user's duration as part of the Voting Game the site offers. I forgot about the voting risk of 10% I set voluntarily. You can already guess what happened: Turns out the 84 days have been added to my own time locked in chastity. I got a queasy feeling in my stomach and had to swallow when I suddenly read "106 days" on the countdown timer - and was incredibly turned on.
I'm seriously locked in chastity now. It's a real session, I don't have an emergency key or other cheating option. (Other than a bolt cutter.) That punishment device will be locked to my private parts until (currently) November now, and all of a sudden I'm in at the deep end of the chastity game. That little voting click was almost a life-changing decision. I'm not just playing with chastity any more, it's a real long-term situation without escape. And I'm loving it.
So what did I do? I increased my maximum duration from previously 20 to now 50 weeks for the ongoing session.
Any of you have similar experiences? Got more than they bargained for - only to discover it was what they really are made for?
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
Padlocked Markus

Re: EmlaLock Voting Fires Back - From Playful to Serious

Post by Padlocked Markus »

For anybody who might be interested how you really fare in long-term 24/7 chastity, I've set up a Tumblr as "project homepage": [deleted]. Looking forward to your visits! Oh, and the chastity cage actually stays on at all times. I cannot remove it for another (at the time of this writing) 242 days. Tingling in my stomach... Additionally, I'm wearing an ankle-chain 12/7 and do an hour of Standing Time each day - save on Sundays and holidays, which are Standing Days and mean six hours of Standing Time. More tingling...

I'm sorry, the blog is no longer active. Too much work....
Last edited by Padlocked Markus on 15 Aug 2017, 19:27, edited 2 times in total.
Dedicated ankle-chain wearer. Current stride length: 20 cm.
Giles English

Re: EmlaLock Voting Fires Back - From Playful to Serious

Post by Giles English »

Sounds like an adventure! What device are you in?