In chastity again, and it's hard

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lockedforlife

In chastity again, and it's hard

Post by lockedforlife »

Hello all,

I'm new here and I have a Carrara full restraining metal chastitybelt. It's a heavy steel chastitybelt which is a real torture to wear only (not even talking about the aspect of sexual frustration). It may be my greatest kick, but for me it stays a hard torture at all times. I have been locked many periods of many months and I have never been unlocked longer than a day or two in the last few years.

And I was really surprised by the effect getting unlocked for longer than a day or two after these years. I was unstoppable for weeks and my orgasms were the best I ever, ever had. The taste of freedom was sweeter than my masochism for the last months. Until yesterday....

I was edging myself for hours and suddenly I decided to lock myself up again and start a session on emlalock.com. I was careful and started with 1 day for start, voting option: + and - 3 hours and 4x5 minutes hygiene openings per month. I did not set any maximum (always keep challenging the ultimate punishment :) ).

My session was taken over by a man in about 5 minutes and he smashed punishments of weeks which turned me on even more. And the fact that I edged myself for hours is the thing I suffer the most right now. Getting locked up horny as hell is a start I never have had on long term. But I keep pushing my limits and a real sadist took control very fast. So the chance that this will be a very long-term situation is very big.

And the impact of being locked again after some months was a real slap in the fact. I thought I was a kind of getting used to this chastitybelt, but after such a long period of freedom it's really, really hard to be locked again. I played some games on the site to try to lower my punishment. At first I got stuck for 3 months after some rolls, but I was very lucky to get my punishment some weeks down. Actual timer is now on 5 days. But I think the keyholder will smash some weeks again when he sees it.

But I challenged torture and I will probably get a lot for a long time. If I knew this, I hadn't edged myself for hours before locking the chastitybelt (probably) :)

If people want to vote on my session, send me a PM and I will link my friend-link. My state of mind is that anyone has the right to vote on my punishment, but I'm not publishing my friend-link in the main forum. This because I have the feeling I will be locked for a long time again.

Thank you for reading and replies are always more than welcome :)
The mind is the biggest erogene zone
ilikepain

Re: In chastity again, and it's hard

Post by ilikepain »

Is there an update on this? Are you out yet?