Pictures of belts/ devices?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
smelt

Pictures of belts/ devices?

Post by smelt »

Anybody else interested in sharing pics of their belts, and/ or devices?

This is a few of mine, the belt on the left is the one I "built" using my old Jones front shield, and chains. The waistband is still raw aluminum with no padding or edging, Iv'e been losing a bit of weight, and don't want to waste a 1 1/4" strip of stainless, if its only going to fit for a month. The belt with the black trim is my Hilmer-built Jones-style one, with thigh bands and the bra. I was about 9" smaller around when I had it made. I made the bra band as well, its left raw aluminum for now til I figure out where I will end up, size-wise. There are short chains that attach to nipple rings, and lock outside the cup, so removal is quite impossible. I will be re-making this whole setup, save for the chains this winter. I have all the stainless, padding, edging and everything, just need some time, and another 40 pounds to go. I don't have access to the locks, or keys to the belt (We BOTH decided that was best, I'm pretty tricky sometimes), we have a small lock box, that contains 40 or so small luggage locks and keys, plus the waist and bra band locking discs and keys. The disc on the tube stays there, I can get in without removing the tube from the belt. There is a rear shield somewhere, but we don't use that very often, as I'm home all day (9 hours) by myself, and would probably need to take it off sometimes.

The cages are assorted ones I have picked up, mostly from ebay, except the one with no ring, I built that as an experiment from stainless pipes, cut down to 1/4" wide, with some 1/8 stainless rod, and some very thin stainless ribbon. The ring is on my bench somewhere right now... There is a black hole in my shop that visits, removes things, and brings them back later, right where I left them. The "iron maiden" cage is quite possibly the most cruel toy we own. As you can see, its a good bit larger than my regular cages, which allows for some expansion, then the spikes. I have not been able to stay in it for more than a couple hours, and that was "installed" while I was in the sleepsack, so I had no choice.
ponylady

Re: Pictures of belts/ devices?

Post by ponylady »

Nice collection.

Your KH has plenty of options to kerp you horny.
[
Carla Westin

Post by Carla Westin »

My collection of chastity devices is adequate. I've rid myself of several insertable urethral devices (although I enjoyed the feeling of their ever presence) after getting a severe infection that led to an emergency room visit.
Now the belt I wear 24/7 (during nonworking hours) is a fabulous MySteel Untouchable Deluxe.
My Steel Untouchable Deluxe 1.JPG
And occasionally I'll wear this one that I modified to require tools to install/remove.
Generic CB 2.JPG
Some more of the collection
5143.JPG
And the safe. The 24 hour clock allows only a fifteen minute window at 4:30AM when the circuit to the bolt is made. Any other time it just won't open.
It needs to stay plugged in to keep the proper time. Shown is CB key and emergency safe override key. The clock is symbolic of the release time. And, the dice I use to pick the outfit for my scenario or like adventure.
the safe.JPG
Not shown: Full closet of dresses and costumes, shoes, bras, panties, breast forms, bondage gear, makeup, etc........
Unfortunately, wife is DADT.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

nice collection of chastity devices. I own the one on the right, its very extreme.
chainmale1 :gag:
Paulette the Tart

Post by Paulette the Tart »

Need I say more? :D