The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
LockedinLust

The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by LockedinLust »

Hey everyone, this is Locked in Lust’s official page. Since the moderating staff has now been informed of our giveaway we have the go ahead to post again! Because we are somewhat new to the community, we wanted to open up with a gift for everyone; 2 free devices of our signature device, The Vice! Just post in comments why we should select you. We will read through all the comments and select the two (un)lucky winners on August 15th, and announce it on our initial post (here).

For more information on us and The Vice, check out our website! www.lockedinlust.com
Commercial link removed from signature
smelt

Re: The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by smelt »

Well, I'll start. I have been involved with chastity for a lot of years now, tried a lot of devices over the years. I love trying new devices, especially when we find one that works. I never tried the CBxxx series, only because I heard a few scary stories about cracking/ splitting early on. I would definitely like to give the Vice a go, it looks to be a well-made, and thought out design. I really like the idea of becoming harder to escape as time goes by... It would be awesome if you chose me to try it out and give an honest review of it, a big thanks in advance if I'm chosen!
Noescape

Post by Noescape »

Still on the hunt for the ever elusive non-metal device that will stay put!
I've read about The Vice a few times and it definitely looks promising!
The two biggest issues I've had are a pinching sensation on the base of the ring
(Tried different sizes) and simply slipping out of the tube, sometimes without trying.
Oh! And a third issue is the whole morning wood thing.
Over the years I've tried 3 different CBxxxx ones including 2k, 6k and 6kS.
Holy trainer, Exobelt V1 and another I can't remember right now.
The one that has come closest to working is the holy trainer but it still doesn't work all that well.

Bonus points would be one that I can use while training as well. I'm fairly active with running,
Cycling and swimming and so far none have allowed wear during training.

If we can fix me up with a device I can actually use for more than a few hours,
it'll finally add that extra bit of adventure to my wife and I's play time.
We'd love to work up to a week, month or more! With only being allowed out on her terms rather than a need due to a problem with the fit or function of the device.

Thank you for the consideration!
Noescape
BlindMike

Post by BlindMike »

I would love to have a device that could be worn long term. I've tried CB6000, and various others, and they become excruciatingly uncomfortable after a few hours. Begin chafing around the scrotum , and just generally painful. Have been contemplating buying "The Vice" and may yet do so if you don't pick me.
rogerroger

Post by rogerroger »

I first discovered chastity when I was 17. I found a reference to it in a Maxim magazine. For years I'd been intrigued by what I didn't know then was called BDSM, and this was a new and exciting flavor of it. The internet was a new and exciting place back then 16 years ago, and I found a now-defunct site called lockmeup.com. There I found chastity belt stories, reviews, photo galleries, the whole nine yards. I was hooked, but of course, it seemed so far out of reach. Belts were crazy expensive and manufactured by strange, foreign websites. My chastity belt fetish stewed and festered for a long time. A few years ago, I discovered it was possible to purchase cheaper chastity cages on Amazon and other sites. I was finally able to indulge! I bought one and the days dragged while I waited for it to be delivered. When it finally arrived, it was on me before the delivery guy was practically out of the driveway! I loved the feeling of metal on skin, the restriction, the weight, the sound of the lock clicking shut. I'd known about sites like Emlalock and Carlilock for a little while, and I had so many plans ahead of me. Naturally, one of the next steps was to try to escape, and much to my dismay, I was able to pull out of the cage without much difficulty. It stayed locked to my body, but the ultimate purpose of the cage was completely defeated. Once again, true chastity play seemed out of reach with full belts hundred of dollars or more in cost. I tried another, more expensive cage later on, but once again, even though this one was more difficult, pulling out was still quite possible. I'm so excited once again by the idea of a cage that is truly secure. The anti-pullout feature of the Vice is exactly what all the other cages I've tried has been missing. I can't afford it, so I'm hoping I'm able to win one here.
whitee700

Post by whitee700 »

I had posted on the previous give away but seems I shall post again :)
Since my last post I have ordered a knock off holy trainer which I have worn for just over a solid week now I like the design but I can easily pull out and it seems it was made with mould injection and the exit for the mould was right under the scrotum leaving a rough patch which had to be smoothed out after its first use
So I still have a great interest in other chastity devices but don't yet have the money to throw out on one
So if I win expect a big smile and future tales of my torture ha ha
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I would definitely like to win one, and here's why:

I own a few chastity cages and recently got my first actual belt. I went from doing chastity from time to time, to NOT doing chastity from time to time.

Why I am very eager to try the Vice, is its anti-pullout system. For all my devices, I can always pull out, and I'm very interested to see if the claim from the Vice to not be able to do so, is applying to me as well, and finding out how well it works.

I have a lot of experience with chastity and I enjoy it a lot. One of the biggest advantages of allowing me to win, is that I am a very active member here on BoundAnna. I'm not shy in giving my advice to others and I can write great reviews too.

If I were to win the Vice, and I enjoy wearing it, it would definitely make me recommend it when I post in the chastity sections here on the forum. I can also explain myself well if you ask for my opinion and I have feedback to improve upon the device (given that you would want such feedback). I wouldn't even mind writing a review somewhere as compensation for winning if you'd request that from me.

- Slave_L
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ilovebondage

Post by ilovebondage »

Hello,

i would like to win the device because..

my girlfriend loves to keep me in chastity all the time.. especially when she puts on your sexy underwear and she can see me struggling!

i love the thrill on being in a cage and not being able to do anything!

but also why i would like to win is because i am planning on proposing to my girlfriend .. and my idea of putting the ring inside the new chasity device... what more could she possible want..... :whip:

she will be engaged and have a new device to use on me.... :D

plus i would defiantly recommend your products to every one :)
Skyrubb

Post by Skyrubb »

Hi, :hi:

I would love to win the chastity giveaway because it will be my first chastity cage and I'm very excited to explore this field by implementing it deeply into my everyday life.
It will help me explore the kinks of forced feminization and sissification by giving full control of my wishes to someone else with the help of your device. :whip:

Not in last place Vice products look amazing and I would be more than happy (if I win) to review it here and on my other social networks ( :gag: fet and tumblr :gag: ).
And to keep you all updated about my chastity adventure progress. ^^

Good luck to everyone and thanks for the opportunity! :)
clayviper

Post by clayviper »

Hey,

Im a new comer to this site also, having turned 21 yesterday, I found this post and decided it was about time I join and hopefully get involved with the boundanna community. So this is my first post here :gag:

Currently I am using a "cb6000s" as my chastity cage, unfortunately no matter how hard I try I cannot get it to stay on. And even when I do manage to it ends up hurting my balls so much that the pain is unbearable after 2-3 hours. Ive tried all different types of spacers and pics and rings etc etc and still always manage to get pinched or slip out and its always one or the other. This unfortunately makes the device useless to me and unfortunately took me nearly 6 months to save up for (as I was a student)

Truth be told this experience has put me off chastity a little, as in my job I carnt really get away with wearing a full chastity belt, as I work on major shows etc and find myself climbing ladders and wearing harnesses, but most cages Ive seen previously allow you to slip out reasonably easy, so I dont see the point in spending another $200 for something I wont get to use. Then I saw "The Vice" and read some of the reviews on your website and now see that this might be what I'm looking for the fact that all the pinch points have been seriously thought about and modified to cut down on the likely hood of being pinched. And unlike other options for anti-pullout devices The pullout is designed to help the skin adapt, rather then forcing it to immediately change from the get go, which can cause damage.

I hope I get the chance to win one as it will mean I can start on my road to longer term chastity alot sooner, and I can hopefully enjoy this fetish as much as I think about it :D
Likes & limits: http://clayviper.weebly.com/likesdislikeslimits.html
Clothing and equipment can be found here also.
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Thank you everyone for participating in our giveaway! The contest in now closed. Congrats to the winners Slave_L and rogerroger! Please check your inbox!
Commercial link removed from signature
rogerroger

Post by rogerroger »

WOOOOO!!!! Thank you so much!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Wooooooh indeed! :D

Bye bye escape dear penis. :rofl: :facepalm:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Slave_L wrote:Wooooooh indeed! :D

Bye bye escape dear penis. :rofl: :facepalm:
Well, that remains to be seen ofcourse :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Indeed, but somehow I have bad hopes for this. Or good hopes if you look at it from Vice's perspective. :D