The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Re: The Vice Male Chastity Giveaway!

Post by KinkInSpace »

So... I received my Vice male chastity cage today, and obviously I'm wearing it right now.

I'm using my experience with the CB6000 to get in it quickly. It comes with various sizes of rings, spacers and even the anti-pull out has 3 sizes.

Obviously the first thing I did after getting in was seeing if I could pull out. I well know that Vice says: the longer you are in the cage the more difficult it becomes and it may take up to two days before escaping becomes impossible.

So... after having it on for a minute and trying to pull out, I did succeed, but it was indeed quite a bit harder than with other cases. So far so good.

I'm small shapen and this is not a small cage. It's thin, but its a bit longer than what I'm used to. As a result, I have to be careful when urinating, otherwise my penis is likely not aligned properly but shooting against the inside of the cage, creating a mess as result. If the cage would come in a small variant, like the CB6000s and the Holy Trainer v2 small, that would definitely be my choice.

I first tried the Large sized ring with smallest (A) spacer and smallest anti-pullout, and it works well. I did find a problem with the device that I don't have with other devices. Its too perfect. Really. While wearing it in the above fashion, there's nothing that makes me notice that I wear it, nor do I really feel it when an erection builds inside. Obviously this is partly because the cage is larger than what I am used to, and also because I used the large sized ring. Kinda takes the fun away from chastity, which I suppose is its goal?

With the medium sized ring attached later, things are a bit better. I still don't really feel the cage at all with the exception that I feel the medium sized ring very little. Mostly at the hinge, but that's the exact spot where I always feel the ring from other devices too. I like a tight fit, but not so tight that its too uncomfortable. So this seems to check all the boxes.

The hinges are a bit of a problem though. You need to be very careful, otherwise you'll pinch some skin. This is especially the case when putting on the anti-pullout.

I do like how the anti-pullout works though. It basically pushes two pieces into the penis from the side causing the area at that spot to be a lot thinner. I expected to feel this with an erection, but I didn't.

Lastly, the cage appears to be made of plastic, and it has a bit of a cheap feel to it. I don't know how strong it is, but it gives me flashbacks to my CB6000s that split in the middle. Not sure if this cage is prone to it, but that's something I felt needed to be said. The Holy Trainer is made from a different material, and even though it feels like plastic, at the same time it feels stronger too.

Oh, and because the locking mechanism it outside, you can count on the bouncy padlock tick tick sound... Not happy about that, but I'll see if I can do something about that.

I'll report back after wearing it for a few days to see if I can actually pull out or not. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Slave_L wrote:So... I received my Vice male chastity cage today, and obviously I'm wearing it right now.

I'm using my experience with the CB6000 to get in it quickly. It comes with various sizes of rings, spacers and even the anti-pull out has 3 sizes.

Obviously the first thing I did after getting in was seeing if I could pull out. I well know that Vice says: the longer you are in the cage the more difficult it becomes and it may take up to two days before escaping becomes impossible.

So... after having it on for a minute and trying to pull out, I did succeed, but it was indeed quite a bit harder than with other cases. So far so good.

I'm small shapen and this is not a small cage. It's thin, but its a bit longer than what I'm used to. As a result, I have to be careful when urinating, otherwise my penis is likely not aligned properly but shooting against the inside of the cage, creating a mess as result. If the cage would come in a small variant, like the CB6000s and the Holy Trainer v2 small, that would definitely be my choice.

I first tried the Large sized ring with smallest (A) spacer and smallest anti-pullout, and it works well. I did find a problem with the device that I don't have with other devices. Its too perfect. Really. While wearing it in the above fashion, there's nothing that makes me notice that I wear it, nor do I really feel it when an erection builds inside. Obviously this is partly because the cage is larger than what I am used to, and also because I used the large sized ring. Kinda takes the fun away from chastity, which I suppose is its goal?

With the medium sized ring attached later, things are a bit better. I still don't really feel the cage at all with the exception that I feel the medium sized ring very little. Mostly at the hinge, but that's the exact spot where I always feel the ring from other devices too. I like a tight fit, but not so tight that its too uncomfortable. So this seems to check all the boxes.

The hinges are a bit of a problem though. You need to be very careful, otherwise you'll pinch some skin. This is especially the case when putting on the anti-pullout.

I do like how the anti-pullout works though. It basically pushes two pieces into the penis from the side causing the area at that spot to be a lot thinner. I expected to feel this with an erection, but I didn't.

Lastly, the cage appears to be made of plastic, and it has a bit of a cheap feel to it. I don't know how strong it is, but it gives me flashbacks to my CB6000s that split in the middle. Not sure if this cage is prone to it, but that's something I felt needed to be said. The Holy Trainer is made from a different material, and even though it feels like plastic, at the same time it feels stronger too.

Oh, and because the locking mechanism it outside, you can count on the bouncy padlock tick tick sound... Not happy about that, but I'll see if I can do something about that.

I'll report back after wearing it for a few days to see if I can actually pull out or not. :)
Thank you so much for posting your initial thoughts on The Vice!

First let me address your comment about the size, we do have The Vie Mini (and also The Vice Plus) coming out later this year, we expect a November/December release date and as one of the testers for it I can assure you it is definitely smaller, a much more snug fit and I found myself to be perfectly pressed into the front of the cage making stuff like urinating MUCH easier and of course far cleaner!

The Vice is too perfect huh? Well that's definitely the first time I've heard that! I'll make sure to tell our team to make it less perfect next time :rofl:

If the hinge is something you have a problem with, fear not! We already have plans on making some solid rings for The Vice, we just don't have an expected release date on those yet but please feel free to join our mailing list to be informed when they (and The Vice Mini and Plus) are released! Although I have to admit, this is something we don't hear very often about the hinge so I do apologize about this inconvenience!

As for the plastic, it's made a bit thicker than most cages on the market, and instead of glued together like the CB-X series, which is prone to splitting (I had the same problem when I owned one), The Vice is sonically welded together making splitting nearly impossible! In fact we even put The Vice to a durability test and found it can withstand pressure that's 8.6 times greater than the average erection. :-)
Commercial link removed from signature
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, that's very interesting.

I do have to inform you, that I am very capable of escaping the vice, unless I go with sizes that are too small for comfort.

The reason is as follows:

I like wearing the ring with size Large most when it comes to comfort. This way, there's no problem with the hinge point either, which otherwise can cause increased pressure against the bottom of my penis. But with this ring, escaping is too easy.

The medium sized ring can still be worn quite well, but here I have to keep moving the ring from time to time because its slightly too tight. Especially if I get an erection. But with this ring in place, I can still escape, but it takes effort.

The smallest ring definitely prevents me from escaping, but it also is too uncomfortable. I can wear it during the day, but definitely not at night. I tried to go sleeping with it, and expected to be woken up 3 hours later. Well, this was a record. After just one hour I already woke up in agony.

How I escape is fairly easy: I push my balls between the ring and cage until it pops through. Once that happens, that ball is free. I repeat the same for the other ball and when both are free I can simply pull the device off, regardless if the anti-pull out is in place or not.

Speaking of the anti-pull out. I have had to remove the device after 8 to 12 hours of wearing because the anti-pull out caused too much discomfort. Okay, I have to admit, I went for the smallest gap, so that definitely doesn't help. The medium sized gap still did something, but it also seemed to be far easier to pull out with it. Not sure if its a combination of getting used to it, or actually refraining from getting excited.

I'm also convinced that this is partially not working because the cage is too long.

Anyway, preventing the balls from coming out can be easily prevented by creating an even smaller spacer. I am aware that with a smaller spacer, the smallest ring would no longer fit, but that wouldn't be a problem. Because with the smallest ring, the current smallest spacer would be perfect.

I would've used the device without a spacer if I could to be totally trapped, but I can't.

If a smaller spacer is not an option, then consider adding something to the anti-pull out that faces into the direction of the balls. The idea is basically to make the gap between the ring and the cage as small as possible without making it so small the ball sack's flesh can't go through anymore. Currently this is slightly over 1 cm which is enough for me to get my balls through. I think 1.2cm or maybe 1.3cm. With the smallest ring this gap is approximately 0.6cm maybe a bit bigger. That would be the aim.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
LockedinLust

Post by LockedinLust »

Slave_L wrote:Ah, that's very interesting.

I do have to inform you, that I am very capable of escaping the vice, unless I go with sizes that are too small for comfort.

The reason is as follows:

I like wearing the ring with size Large most when it comes to comfort. This way, there's no problem with the hinge point either, which otherwise can cause increased pressure against the bottom of my penis. But with this ring, escaping is too easy.

The medium sized ring can still be worn quite well, but here I have to keep moving the ring from time to time because its slightly too tight. Especially if I get an erection. But with this ring in place, I can still escape, but it takes effort.

The smallest ring definitely prevents me from escaping, but it also is too uncomfortable. I can wear it during the day, but definitely not at night. I tried to go sleeping with it, and expected to be woken up 3 hours later. Well, this was a record. After just one hour I already woke up in agony.

How I escape is fairly easy: I push my balls between the ring and cage until it pops through. Once that happens, that ball is free. I repeat the same for the other ball and when both are free I can simply pull the device off, regardless if the anti-pull out is in place or not.

Speaking of the anti-pull out. I have had to remove the device after 8 to 12 hours of wearing because the anti-pull out caused too much discomfort. Okay, I have to admit, I went for the smallest gap, so that definitely doesn't help. The medium sized gap still did something, but it also seemed to be far easier to pull out with it. Not sure if its a combination of getting used to it, or actually refraining from getting excited.

I'm also convinced that this is partially not working because the cage is too long.

Anyway, preventing the balls from coming out can be easily prevented by creating an even smaller spacer. I am aware that with a smaller spacer, the smallest ring would no longer fit, but that wouldn't be a problem. Because with the smallest ring, the current smallest spacer would be perfect.

I would've used the device without a spacer if I could to be totally trapped, but I can't.

If a smaller spacer is not an option, then consider adding something to the anti-pull out that faces into the direction of the balls. The idea is basically to make the gap between the ring and the cage as small as possible without making it so small the ball sack's flesh can't go through anymore. Currently this is slightly over 1 cm which is enough for me to get my balls through. I think 1.2cm or maybe 1.3cm. With the smallest ring this gap is approximately 0.6cm maybe a bit bigger. That would be the aim.
Thank you for you meticulous analysis and feedback on The Vice.

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear that you were so easily able to defeat The Vice. I must ask though, have you given the anti-pullout the 2 days it requires for the skin to mould to the texture, making it inescapable? One of the great advantages of The Vice is even if the balls slip through (forcibly or accidentally), the device is still latched onto the member and thus inescapable.

With regards to the spacer length, we have had a number of requests for a smaller spacer than the model "A"; which is why we are going to start designing a model "Z" (for zero) shortly after the release of The Vice Mini and The Vice Plus in November/December of this year. When that time comes, we will make announcements here, and on our newsletter. Please feel free to contact our support department once the model Z has been released, and we will send a complimentary one to you.

You also mentioned the cage length is too long. A smaller cage has been highly requested for the past several months, which is why we are in the process of designing The Vice Mini. We begin production late this week/early next week, and are currently on schedule for our release in November/December of this year.

Again, your detailed feedback is extremely valuable to us, and greatly appreciated; as it helps us shape our device closer to perfection.

Sincerely,
Austin
Commercial link removed from signature
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have been defeated by the most strict anti-pull out as it was increasing the pressure too much. So I haven't yet worn it for two full days yet.

But when I got my balls out, it was really easy even with the strict one to get it off, so at that point it felt like it was never going to happen.

In addition, it did grab onto the skin of my penis firmly and even after I removed the cage, it felt like the skin was somewhat damaged, so I had to give it time to recuperate.

Do note, I am used to pain, but the discomfort (probably a too small anti-pull out ring) was painful by itself, so didn't really feel any pain when the balls were free and I wanted them off. But once the pain from the discomfort subsided, I did kept feeling it from the skin damage. It felt a bit like a first degree burn.

I probably have to revisit. I'll use the large ring with the large anti-pull out and wear it for the weekend to see how that goes.

I'll report back. :)

Also, great to hear I can get spacer zero for free. :) Thanks!