Chastity play to the next level

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Chastity play to the next level

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh my... I will push my chastity play to the next level.

I've ordered a my-steel chastity belt.

Upto this point all chastity I've done were either on chastity cages (go around penis only, no pants) or they were play belts made from leather that don't have means to poop through, so no permanent solution.

Its a very expensive belt, and I've been saving money for quite a while to purchase it, but its finally going to happen.

The belt will have an anus hole and the ability to lock a buttplug to it (I ordered that accessory too) which can be locked in place too.

The belt will be custom made using measures I have to provide.

One of the things that make me scared for this turn of events, is that until now I always was able to get the chastity cage off without the key. This will be a thing of the past. Also because I can clean my penis while the device is on, locking a key for more than a week in my k-safe becomes one of the options I'm really scared about.

Its not so much the orgasm denial. I've done that before for extended lengths of time. Its the fact that the device can't come off even if I really want to that scares me.

Will it stop an orgasm? No. I can orgasm simply by stimulating my nipples alone, but thats okay.

Expected delivery, about 3 to 4 weeks into the future...
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ponylady

Re: Chastity play to the next level

Post by ponylady »

Congrats & keeping my fingers crossed your measurements are fitting.

Good luck finding a local keyholdress,
Though i'm sure jenny wouldn't say no.
[
MKu

Post by MKu »

Slave_L wrote:Its the fact that the device can't come off even if I really want to that scares me.
A very wonderful mind game.

But since i have no interest in hearing a paramedic calling for a power cutter, in case of emergency, i bought my belt with the optional KEYinLOCK-System

Indeed over time people got knowledge but no wisdom.

Accidents do not happen, they are caused.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I had considered that, but decided against it. The belt itself is already expensive as it is, and if the key is there but requires just to break something to get in, that removes this feeling I never had until now. I'm going for the full experience on purpose. If I want security I'll just use a padlock and bring backup keys with me. For example, I can put a key on my keychain, wrap duct tape around it 3 times and it will make sure I can't quickly use the key and requires lots of trouble, but it will allow me to use the key similar to the in-key-backup system.

But I find it more thrilling to go outside wearing the belt knowing it simply can't come off even if I want to.

If I want to really punish myself for example, I'll lock the keys away in a k-safe for an hour or more, then while laying on the floor or bed with feet in the air, I poor Tabasco sauce into the opening for my penis. I will already know for sure that it'll be hell. Done something similar in the past with a normal chastity cage, but it was so frustrating that I just did everything I could to get the cage off to fully clean my penis.

But again, this is only for extreme punishment situations. I'm pretty sure if I promise myself to not finish a task for the 3rd time, this is the reward, I'm damn sure it will happen that 3rd time.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Did your belt show up yet? Just interested to hear your first impressions, and cringing when I think of tabasco being dumped down the tube of mine. The one time we played with hot pepper punishment, I sat in the tub for a couple hours after.. but that's another story.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I secretly hoped for it to arrive last wednesday already, but still don't have it. Hopefully next week. But I'll call them once again telling them that its over 3 weeks now...
smelt

Post by smelt »

I don't have any experience with My-Steel, but my belt, from another company, took a lot longer than it was supposed to. I think its just part of the "game".
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I called them two weeks ago because I had a feeling something had gone wrong not hearing from them in a week, and they indeed said they just now saw my mail. I asked them for the expected delivery date, and they said it would be 2 weeks likely. Which was last wednesday. So tomorrow, I'll call them again, because its over a month now since I ordered.

I'm going to see if I can get some discount or other item for the delay.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Called them again today, they said they received a package late last night, which likely contains my belt, so they will ship it today, and I'll have it tomorrow.

Yay!

One of the things I'll do with it is, while wearing the belt with plug, write another episode of "I didn't expect that when I met her" which is about a chastity belt with buttplug. :D
smelt

Post by smelt »

A belt that is inescapable, combined with a plug, can be a very "interesting" experience. On another note:

My biggest problem with full belts, is the waistband pushing on tendons/ nerves. I re-made my waistband, and now it fits OK, but still can have problems with numbness.. etc.. Just something to be aware of. We were never able to keep it locked for any real amount of time due to this. . I once wore mine shopping, and halfway through the store, my leg started going to sleep. I barely made it out to the car to unlock the waist band, which, once unlocked, gave almost instant relief.

Just be careful if you make it hard to remove, what seems "not that bad", can become almost impossible to walk in a matter of a few minutes. When it fits right, though, there is nothing quite like the feeling of " I'm Stuck "

It can also make one VERY creative, whether writing a story, or an email suggesting a "scene".... Have fun, or, DON'T have fun, is more like it!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a few "play" belts which are made from leather and I want them to be as tight as possible. I also have a few corsets and by combination, I found out the same problem with certain pressure points can lead to numb legs.

To combat this, I've ordered the super ergonomic version, which will not place the full pressure on just two points but on the full waist. I should be able to wear this 24/7 if I want to.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I called them once more to find out if I was going to get the belt today.

Well, apparently not. There has been a problem in the manufacturer process and they shipped it back to Mysteel to be corrected.

I've taken a week off from work to be able to play with it, but apparently I can expect the belt next week when I have to work again. :(
smelt

Post by smelt »

That's not fun when that happens. I'm sure it will be worth it when it does finally arrive though. Their belts look to be of good quality. My kitchen safe should be on its way, I wish I dared to let Her lock the belt keys away when it gets here.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, its not fun.

I asked them if they could somehow compensate me for the delay and they said: I can't do much, but I can add a little gift when packaging the belt and sending it to you. I agreed. No idea what the gift will be, but I hope its not a coupon code for one of their fetish stores, unless it has considerable value.

I've shopped there in the past, and they're not the cheapest stores.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The belt finally arrived today. Yay!

I decided to put the keys in my new kSafe and set it to release tomorrow 12:00 in the afternoon. With the keys locked up, I took a bath and decided that I had to wear it when coming out of the bath. Don't want to bathe with the belt on yet. First get to know it.

They have shipped an expensive bottle of lube with it for the wait. Pretty nice.

I also ordered a buttplug with the belt. I found a way to insert the plug while wearing the belt. Its hard but possible. Though the plug is longer than I thought it would be, causing me to not be able to sit down with the buttplug part in. Walking with it is nice, but sometimes a bit uncomfortable for the same reason. I probably have to get used to it due to the length, given that I've seen people put huge objects in their rear, and this is not that long. But maybe because I put the plug in while already wearing the belt was a mistake and that caused this. Next time I'll try to wear it from the start and see what happens.

I've continued my I never expected this when I met her (part 6) now, so that's up for your enjoyment as well.

A bit more feedback about the belt. I like to wear it tight. The belt allows for that, but I can still lower it quite a bit. It'll still fit and is very comfortable when I do that, but feels a bit like a loose underpants. But I can also wear it tight and keep it there pretty comfortably too. Its great that I have this flexibility. It allows me to adjust in case things become uncomfortable, and that already happened a few times. Because I like to wear it this strict, the penis tube presses against the bottom of my skin below the ball sack. The balls are pushed to the sides which is neat because that creates sort of a cushion. When wearing very strict, I can feel it in my balls if I press very hard against the front shield. Nothing painful, but I feel it. Its nice.

I've peed twice now. They deliver a syringe with the belt of 24ml that you can fill with water so you can rince after peeing. Feels pretty awesome to flush water into the hole your penis is located to clean it up.

This of course does mean that it will drip a bit after peeing, so wearing underpants over the belt is advised if you don't want to leave a leak, although it are only a few drops if you clean it thoroughly.

I went outside for a bit wearing the belt (only to check on my mail, so it was a very short trip) and its weird and awesome at the same time. I'm not ready for a full adventure yet, but I can already tell that its just like wearing a thick underpants. You soon forget you wear it unless you put your mind at it. I bet it will be wonderful with the butt plug added too. Quite sure I will not be able to forget about the belt then, and I already saw that I can add the shield but without the plug attached to it, to use any other plug I have.

Soon I am heading to bed, so this will be my first night in the belt. At first I wanted to also wear the butt plug, but given the experience today, I've decided to not do that. Maybe I'll use one of my own and lock it in place with the shield. It'll be a good trial run. Hmm, yeah, sounds like a fun idea.

When I wake up tomorrow, depending on how things go with the belt, I will either take off the belt at 12:00, extend the time till 22:00 or extend the time till monday morning.

I do not feel comfortable wearing it to work yet, because I have to do more tests with the belt on sitting, being clothed and stuff.