Chastity play to the next level

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KinkInSpace

Re: Chastity play to the next level

Post by KinkInSpace »

So..... I woke up this morning. I had trouble sleeping but then again, I was excited and had put one of my bigger buttplugs in. This works perfectly, and surprisingly, the shield pushes against it gently. The plug has a big coloured stone on the back which sort of goes in the groove in the shield. As a result, when I move sideways, it is translated into the plug! Bonus!!!

So... there was, laying in my bed, naked, wearing nothing more than my chastity belt and a buttplug. I was being violated from the front and the back, and the locks prevented me to do anything about it. (Though, the lock to the buttplug section was in my livingroom, available if I needed it. This is still a test)

Suffice to say, I slept perfectly with the belt on. I did woke up and I felt a bit of numbness on my ass cheeks, so I loosened up the chastity belt (move it slightly down), and that slowly came back. Now that I think back to it, it might've been the feeling of metal pressing against the skin too. But it did feel uncomfortable when I woke up, but not painful enough to wake me up.

In addition, I had a wonderful BDSM related dream that I will keep for myself. Lets just say that a Mistress was going to tie me up and I was about to show her my new chastity belt before I woke up. I have a unique way of dreaming though. I can recall what I have dreamed before during the dream, and so I know I've dreamed about this Mistress once before. This was the second time. Not only that, because I can recall what I dreamed before, I can actually resume a dream if I so desire. The only part I have no control over, is when I resume the dream.

I went out of bed and took the buttplug out too. Went to the toilet and decided to see and try if I could pee with the belt in the strict position. Well, I could pee, but somehow it managed to go into different places than normally and so I felt the pee going towards my ass too. Not exactly sure what happened, but I was able to pee my bladder empty, and rinced afterwards to clean up. To get the syringe in, I did have to move from strict to loose though.

Anyway, with 3 more hours on the kSafe clock, I decided to increase the timer with 6 hours. So I still have 8 hours and 44 minutes to go before I can get out. If all goes well around 5pm (1 hour before the clock runs out) I will increase the timer to before bed time. And if all goes well then too, the clock will be increased to 6am in the morning.

But first, I'm going to do something new... I'm going to poop with the belt still on.

Be back later... :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Great to hear it finally came, and sounds like it fits well!

One thing to add though, I would advise against wearing it to work, until you KNOW you can wear it for your full work day, plus a few hours on either side. If you get into a spot where you have to take it off, and you are at work, it may be a little hard to "hide" the belt, unless you carry a bag, or large lunchbox. I was only trying to hide one of my early cages, in a jeans pocket, after I couldn't wear it all day, and that was a challenge. If I remember right, you were an engineer? That would make a bag pretty easy to have with you, just in case. It sounds like you can already put up with more than I could with my belt, so you are probably all set.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm not an engineer. I work in the ICT industry. Given that I'm wearing the belt for a full 24 hours almost tells me I'll be able to wear it to work. I'm getting comfortable in it, but for now, I'll refrain to my smaller Holy Trainer v2 when going to work until I've done a few sessions outside. My first one is probably going to be grocery shopping, but I also want to do one where I first put on the belt, then put my latex overall ontop of it, then put regular clothes on top, and do an errant outside, such as taking away the glass to one of the glass containers in the village.

I also plan to do the same (chastity belt + latex overall) to do errants inside the house. I had actually planned to do this during my holiday, but I was missing a key component at the time... the belt itself... :P
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
smelt

Post by smelt »

Wow... you seem to be adapting to the belt quickly. I wish I was that lucky with mine. And just when it seems I have given out all the warnings I have, you mention latex. I'm sure you have thought of this, but look for sharp edges first! (Ask me how I know...) If its under the latex, that's when I ripped my first suit... Over it, and the waistband seems to scuff the latex, so it wont take quite as much shine... But, it sounds like you are having a great time with it! It's making me want to get mine out, and do some more modifications to it....
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for the warning regarding sharp edges. I can easily fix that by putting on the belt first, then put something on top of it, then the latex suit. I have this leather slip which almost covers the belt entirely, only the few straps at the top aren't. The latex suit itself is more like an overall and does not fit onto the body tightly. Its not a new suit though and already has signs of wear, but I still enjoy to wear it from time to time.

Today will be the first time I'll take the belt out when I go shopping. I have 2 things to do, but I still don't dare to do the first one while wearing the belt too, so it'll be the second one only, grocery shopping.

I plan on wearing the belt the entire weekend, where the key is locked away for the entire weekend too.

Oh, and one more thing... With the holy trainer v2, peeing was already something special, because I have to align my urethra with the small opening prior to peeing, and I can only sit peeing (or do lots of clean up afterwards). Still, it brings attention to the fact that I wear a chastity cage.

With the belt, however.... things have changed completely. Because my penis is in a tube that is inaccessible, thorough maintenance is required. There are two holes in the tube at the top where I can put in the tube of a syringe. They shipped a 24ml syringe with the belt, so after peeing I have to fill it with water (and optionally soap, but my trial run of 2 days, just water seemed to work well) then put the syringe in the tube and flush the penistube with water to clean it. This means, that every time I have to pee, at the end, I will make water go past my penis on either side. Its a very sensual and sexual feeling.

By far not enough to get an orgasm, but enough to enjoy it a lot, and thinking: Oh, I have to pee again. yay! :D
smelt

Post by smelt »

I had toilet problems with mine.. there are no holes in the front shield, just the slot for the tube adjustment. It would kind of drizzle out the slot, and out the back, and over the D ring. That was when I learned about cheap stainless, the ring started to corrode. Not real happy after laying down almost $1,000... Chatting with you actually inspired me to put one of mine on again, I'm in it til my Wife gets home tonight, and we can try out my new bondage suit... This one is a Jones front shield, and chains, with a custom waist band that I built, and the Hilmer-built tube... Kind of a Frankenstein belt, I guess. Ill put a couple pictures of the belts/ bra up soon.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I made sure the pee can go out on the bottom normally.

I did find out that if I put the belt as high as possible so it is very strict, it will give problems with both peeing and pooping, but if I lower it on my waist, all goes well. This is required anyway to reach the cleaning holes.

I know about cheap stainless steal. I do not (yet) trust the belt to take a bath with it, even though I should be able to do so without a doubt. I first want to enjoy it more this way.

I went shopping for groceries today, and I decided to wear the belt till tomorrow morning. The key is locked away for 15 hours, so I have no choice.

It was awesome to be outside wearing the belt this strictly. I always love the feeling of wearing diapers, because it gives this pressure on your penis and ass and the understanding that it is there.

The belt almost does the same. Less pressure on the penis, but still a strict package to tell you, oh, I am down there!

I decided to go for the neutral experience and not add a buttplug today. Next time most likely will though.

So yeah, for about 5 hours, I'm in the chastitybelt, 10 more hours to go. And of course, my bedtime will start somewhere in 3 hours.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have tried the chastity belts, but with a little effort I can pull my cock out, but if it works for you I say fantastic.
Chainmale1
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Yeah, I can pull my cock out of the belt too while wearing it, but I cannot take off the belt itself. The belt is pretty much in the way to do anything useful though, but I can get an orgasm this way.

Then again, I can get an orgasm wearing any belt, doesn't matter. I can get an orgasm if I stimulate my nipples well enough without even touching my cock. But for me an orgasm is not the fun. Its the feeling of the belt or cage that does it for me.

Getting excited and feeling it grow but then feeling that it can, that's more rewarding for me than an actual orgasm. I do use orgasms as a form of reward, but not having one for a few weeks is not really a problem. For health reasons I do give myself an orgasm at least once a week though. I can go easily without for several weeks, but I find that if I do that, I start to tense up more after a while, which means I will be more in a cramped position, which then makes me have migraines more. Before I had a migraine at least once a month, which was roughly also the time I did not have orgasms. Then when I started to do an orgasm a week, I went as far as 3 months without a migraine attack and although I still sometimes get near one, I am now much better able to relax and most of the time deflect one.
chainmale1

Post by chainmale1 »

I have used chastity devices a lot, currently I own 5 different types, I find you must get the correct fitting ones to have them work, I to can get off with a lot of effort, but with the blind cock insert and the tight fitting ball stretcher locked on
the cum just backs up and nothing comes out and your ready to go again.
I cant get to my cock at all only can get it out with a key, I can climax with a vibrator but nothing else. :oops:
If you enjoy the belt I say fantastic. :gag:
chainmale1