Does Anyone Remember This Product?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
xt

Does Anyone Remember This Product?

Post by xt »

Hello All,

I am thrilled to report that I recently introduced SWMBO -- who I am thinking of referring to as "Empress", but am not there yet -- to the world of keyholding. As you read this, I have been locked into my trusty ol' CB2000 (w/longest Points of Intrigue) for eight days now, with only one release, which was for her pleasure. We have agreed that such use will be the only time that the cage is removed.

Some time ago, I *know* I saw an accessory that was designed to work with the CB line of cages. It was, essentially, a hollowed-out dildo that exactly took the place of the cage. Whoever was in possession of the key could remove your cage, lube up and slip your member inside of the dildo, then lock it back onto the ring. You could then pleasure your keeper in the "traditional" way, but with the added humiliation of not being able to feel the sensation.

For all my internet search efforts, I cannot find this item anywhere. I'll probably end up trying to make one out of PVC from the hardware store, but I'd love to have the original instead. Does anyone remember seeing such an item, and can lead me to finding it as well? Many thanks!
KinkInSpace

Re: Does Anyone Remember This Product?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Never heard of it, but a quick google for cb2000 extension chastity lead me to: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11666
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
xt

Post by xt »

L,

Amazing -- whatever combination of search terms I was using simply did not find what I was looking for, and meanwhile you find that in like two minutes...

Well, that probably was EXACTLY the thing I remembered having seen, and of course it says "out of stock" on that particular site. I am doing more digging now that I know what to search for. Thanks for the guidance!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You're welcome. Good luck with the search. Seems like a rare item indeed. At least you know the full name of the product now. You may be able to find their product website and possibly ask your local shop if they can order one for you if they don't allow ordering by customers directly.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

looks simple enough to make out of a regular dildo and a flat washer to hold it on.
xt

Post by xt »

TMUA,

Agreed, as long as the item has a big enough / flared enough base to put a hole through, and made of a firm material that will neither bend, nor tear. Lots of possibilities...looking for the best one!
xt

Post by xt »

Thought I'd close the loop here since I figure that just about everyone has been wide awake, waiting to hear about the solution I found... :roll:

Bought a 6.5" hollow strap-on dildo & harness from LoveHoney. I took the 1-7/8" ring from the CB2000 -- far too large for me to use -- and slipped it over the shaft, to act as a washer. I then made some modifications to it and to the shaft "housing", and now the whole thing is essentially a replacement "cage" that goes right onto the "body ring" of the CB. Ergo, I can (and have been) ordered to swap them out -- under the ver-r-ry watchful eye of Empress, natch -- in order to pleasure her, and humiliate and frustrate me.

One bonus, as of now unrealized: since it is a harness, it can also be used *by* her *on* me. That hasn't happened yet, although at the rate she is embracing her recently-undertaken role as keyholder / boss, it might not be far away...