Quick chastity queary

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
fuzzybuddha

Quick chastity queary

Post by fuzzybuddha »

Forgive me if this has already been asked. I looked but could not find my answer. If while in chastity you still get off, through any method, is it actually an orgasm? Seeing as you are not fully erect does it still count as one? Or is it just milking at that point? Non anal milking aside.
Fuzzybuddha
lj

Re: Quick chastity queary

Post by lj »

I suppose it depends how you define an orgasm.

The muscular spasms/contractions forcing semen out of the penis is ejaculation.

At its simplest, ejaculation is triggered by nerve stimulation starting an involuntary process. The nerve stimulation can be something like a vibrator placed on the right spot, or perhaps an ESTIM electrode and exactly the right pulse timing and character. At this level, it is just the same as swallowing, breathing, sneezing and blinking. Your body is responding naturally.

The stimulation can then extend to a whole range of things including photographic images, video or real-live action, vanilla or kink, fetish etc ! Once you get away from simple ejaculation, you are getting into the realms of orgasm, as this involves far more on a psychological and emotional level than the mere release of semen.

So you are in a chastity device, and you have found a way to stimulate yourself to ejaculation. Did you enjoy the build-up, did putting the device on begin the excitement? Do you have any other form of stimulation (photos, video, self-bondage, cross-dressing, a partner doing things to you ?) If the answer is yes to any of those, then in my view it's an orgasm.

As to the erection, some people can ejaculate without an erection. An erection is an autonomic response to sexual stimulation, so the simple vibrator on the nerves will trigger that part of the process. It doesn't make ejaculation into an orgasm.

I've said elsewhere on here, I have a JailBird device which is sized accurately to my flaccid state, and that stops an erection almost completely, there's just a slight swelling to fill the cage completely and firmly. I have been locked for periods of up to three weeks, and on a regular basis, so wearing the device is not "exciting" in itself. Out of interest, I have used a vibrator a couple of times, during locked periods, to see what would happen. Ejaculation is what happens, without any of the physical or emotional "feedback". This is close to something known as a "ruined orgasm", where the Domme stimulates the submissive right up to the point of orgasm but stops just before ejaculation starts, so the sub ejaculates but without any further touch from the Domme, and suffers a complex flood of emotion and "crashes", experiencing the realisation of submission, particularly if he is immediately locked up again.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
fuzzybuddha

Post by fuzzybuddha »

Thank you, this was exactly what i wanted. The only question now is how to keep from reaching orgasm while in chastity. I have a CB6000s currently. Short of getting a custom device, which is very pricey, not sure what to do. Thank you though!
Fuzzybuddha
lj

Post by lj »

fuzzybuddha wrote:Thank you, this was exactly what i wanted. The only question now is how to keep from reaching orgasm while in chastity. I have a CB6000s currently. Short of getting a custom device, which is very pricey, not sure what to do. Thank you though!
you could get, or as I did make, "points of intrigue" basically a set of rounded spikes that fit between the cage and ring. They come in a range of lengths. These point downwards onto the top of your shaft, making erection extremely painful. I doubt you'll manage an orgasm :twisted:
fuzzybuddha

Post by fuzzybuddha »

I have tried the points and foind i could not take the amount of pain. I have tried using desensitizing gels. They work generally well. I find i can still get off. It just takes a little longer.
Fuzzybuddha
lj

Post by lj »

fuzzybuddha wrote:I have tried the points and foind i could not take the amount of pain. I have tried using desensitizing gels. They work generally well. I find i can still get off. It just takes a little longer.

I agree with the pain element. The set I made from polycarbonate sheet were in three point sizes. At the time I had a CB6000S and made the mistake of being locked when my wife went away for a week leaving just a sealed emergency key hidden somewhere in the house. When flaccid, the longest spikes only just touched the shaft, so were perfectly bearable. I rapidly came to dread going to sleep, as the involuntary erections were excruciatingly painful and finally after four sleepless nights had to plead for release, fortunately granted. There was absolutely no way I could get an erection and reach orgasm through the pain, despite being a masochist ( in fact that made things worse, as my pain response can be sexual excitement - positive feedback !)

Using a desensitising gel seems to be simply an escape method - unless you are a masochist, choose the right spike length to hurt during an erection but not when relaxed and that should do the job ?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Let me chip in here.

Can you get an orgasm while being in chastity?

Yes, definitely.

I define this because: sperm comes out, and you feel a satisfying feeling of accomplishment (relief).

It doesn't matter what cage or belt you have, coming is always going to be possible.

The best way to deal with an orgasm is as follows:

You can turn an orgasm into a ruined orgasm by pressing hard on the area between your anus and ballsack. It will be contracting hard when you get an orgasm, and you will want to press so hard there that it can't contract. Keep holding it until the contractions have fully stopped.

If you were quick enough, no sperm comes out at all. If you weren't but still was quick, then only a little bit of sperm comes out.

If little to no sperm comes out, the feeling of accomplishment will be slim to none. The bonus is that you will not lose your sexdrive, but getting an actual orgasm from this point forward upto about an hour from that moment will be substantially harder. Also, things will be sensitive for the next 5 minutes.

Now, technically speaking you still had an orgasm response, but without the satisfaction it brings.

The next step is to promise yourself that for every orgasm response you get, you deserve punishment. Make it a punishment that you don't want to receive, but are willing to undergo.

This must be the stimulation to not want to go there in the first place.

If you are in chastity more and more, eventually it will be easier to know what will get you an orgasm and as such what you want to avoid or be cautioned about.

For example, if I put ESTIM on my penis in a continuous flow (not pulses with pauses) I simply know that I will get an orgasm. I can even put electrodes on, then a chastity cage, doesn't matter.

Also if I ESTIM my nipples, doesn't matter what program, pulses or continuous... if the pain is high enough I will get an orgasm too. Because I know this, I can estim and when I feel like an orgasm is starting to form in the earliest stages I have to abort and focus hard and be able to avoid an orgasm.

That said, if I feel an orgasm building and I am able to stop it, but keep the estim going on at a low setting, its likely that I can enjoy the estim higher, as if I had a ruined orgasm.

Basically you have to agree with yourself to not get an orgasm and play the game as it is meant to be.

If you really can't, then you'll need a mistress. Someone who will hold the key and someone you will be hiding orgasms from or suffer the concequences.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.