Metal chastity device similar to CB6000S?

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
deniedrelease

Metal chastity device similar to CB6000S?

Post by deniedrelease »

Hi there, as the title suggests, can anybody suggest a metal chastity device of a similar size to the CB6000S?

My Keyholder, Mrs deniedrelease, likes the appearance and added security of a metal device but doesn't want one that allows an erection - something like my CB6000S which is discrete under work clothes and keeps things very small indeed... :shock:

Thanks for your thoughts! :)
KinkInSpace

Re: Metal chastity device similar to CB6000S?

Post by KinkInSpace »

There are a few. The CB6000s comes in a metal variant too, though it is somewhat different than the plastic CB6000s.

The Jailbreak chastity device is a nice and small cage which would possibly be a good one.

That being said, I would recommend a non-metal cage. I am mostly in the HolyTrainer V2 chastity cage, which is made from a plastic like material. Its smaller than the CB6000s and more comfortable to wear, even at night.

Nowadays I'm almost always in it.

As for security, every chastity device is not that secure. With proper stimulation you can always get an orgasm in a chastity device, but at the same time, almost all chastity devices (when the sizes are right) will prevent you from taking it off which ensure you cannot have regular sex while wearing one. But if you are interested in kink, I don't think regular sex is that high on your priority list.

Wearing the device and your mistress ordering you not to come should be enough for most players anyway. Because if you disobey, she'll not be pleased and you have let your mistress down.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

As slave_l says, no device - well, except some very complex and expensive belt devices- can remove all stimulation and therefore orgasm - but something like the JailBird (Mature Metals) can make it a thoroughly pointless exercise.

Get a custom device that really fits and erections don't happen, just a bit of pressure. An orgasm then has almost no effect except producing a dribble! What is known as a "ruined orgasm". You simply will not get that level of control without a properly fitting device, and of course implicitly it will have the smallest profile.

I would politely disagree with slave_l, the open cage structure of a stainless steel device like the JailBird means it is very easy to keep things clean and fresh, without removing the cage at all, allowing truly 24/7 wear. Not quite so easy if you are uncircumcised, but still possible.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@lj: good point about it being cleanable. My remark was not so much due to it being able to clean but more that I find metal cages to be less comfortable over time where a morning hood is really bad in some cases. For instance I can't sleep with the jail bird cage on and not wake up with a painful erection in the middle of the night due to the metal ring.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
lj

Post by lj »

Slave_L wrote:. For instance I can't sleep with the jail bird cage on and not wake up with a painful erection in the middle of the night due to the metal ring.
is the sizing correct? a snug fit for length and diameter when fully relaxed ? I ask because I always sleep locked in mine and never have any discomfort as an erection never gets started enough to cause any tension.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I don't think so, but when I bought mine, there was really only one size. The cage itself is slightly too big, but only slightly. The ring however is too small, but only very slightly too, and its the ring that causes the problem.

Also, and this definitely doesn't help, the space between the ring and the cage is too big, causing a very small gap between the metal pins of the cage and the ring to get that closed fit. If I hold it in one direction or the other to the max, that pin actually manages to get out just enough for creating the possibility to get my skin pierced between it, which once caused bleeding when I wasn't paying attention.

So now, I close the cage, then use a ring to place on the locking pin before placing the padlock. This moves the entire cage more towards my body, but also causes the space between the big ring and the cage to be smaller where my skin can get trapped occassionally.
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

Thank you for your comments lj and slave_L, very interesting reading. I took a look at the Jailbird and Holy Trainer websites, I didn't know they were available in different sizes. The small Holy Trainer in particular looks interesting and very suitable for long term, discreet wear.

I will put it to Mrs deniedrelease and see what Her preference might be...
lj

Post by lj »

The JailBird is made to measure - everything is open to choice, and they can supply measuring rings to help get it right, though you could probably find something suitable elsewhere. It is worth getting the sizing right - I found that changing the ring size by a couple of made a huge difference in comfort, and as mentioned above, getting the cage size right makes all the difference with wanted or unwanted erections, or rather, no erections !
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

@lj: you speak about the jailbird and I speak about the jailhouse chastity cage. They are different cages. I didn't see that until you made a remark that they make it custom fit for you, which isn't the case with the jailhouse cage.
lj

Post by lj »

Slave_L wrote:@lj: you speak about the jailbird and I speak about the jailhouse chastity cage. They are different cages. I didn't see that until you made a remark that they make it custom fit for you, which isn't the case with the jailhouse cage.
I did wonder if we were talking about different devices v :lol: