Worship Puddles

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sharps45

Worship Puddles

Post by sharps45 »

Here is a fun game that my wife and I play! It is called Worship Puddles! My wife locks me in my cb6000s. She keeps me locked for 2 days before we start! My wife will call me to the bedroom where I strip down and so does she. She puts on a pair of beautiful full lenth latex gloves and hands me the wand vibrator. We then set our timer for 30 seconds. Since the first time is only 30 seconds she helps me try to get hard or as she says "Till the lil cage is full". Then I get to use the vibrator wand on myself for 30 seconds. She holds her hands at the end of the cage to catch my mess. If the timer goes off before I cum, I get 3 min. of punishment. Today, I took the paddle. Then, if she wants, I bring her to orgasam. I then have to get dressed and go about my chores or business. The second session is the same as the first but I get 45 seconds, no worship puddle, 5 min. punishment. I have to come up with the punishments and she has to approve! The third is one min. if no whorship puddle... 10 min. of punishment. I made it to 3 mins. before i was able to provide a worship puddle. She then makes me lick her gloves clean! Tonight she suprised me with a penis gag! I had a little trouble with the gag part but once she was riding the other end... I was totally relaxed!
KinkInSpace

Re: Worship Puddles

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you want to add more fun to it, reverse it.

Make her stimulate you for 15 minutes, not allowing you to come.

Next time, 10 minutes, then 5 minutes, then 1 minute.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sharps45

Re: Worship Puddles

Post by sharps45 »

I love new perspectives! Keep the ideas coming! Thanks!