First Chastity Session

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
sharps45

First Chastity Session

Post by sharps45 »

My wife and I bought a CB6000s. I am on the second day and I have learned that I have been selfish, lazy and a slave to my own orgasm! After spending the fist day with nothing but my tongue and a vibrator, I have seen my wife orgasm longer and harder than I have ever seen. In fact I am sure the neighbors heard her! My wife had me cooking and cleaning the whole day and I found that it was fun... especially since I had nothing but an apron and collar on! I was punished more in one day than I have been in 3 moths. All because she had time to do it. She sent me grocery shopping. That was scary, humiliating. I was sure everyone knew I was wearing a chastity device!
All in all... it has been years since I have felt this connected to my wife.
lj

Re: First Chastity Session

Post by lj »

It is surprising the effect a chastity device can have ! - I find that giving My Lady an orgasm when there is no hope of me having one is a great pleasure for me - seems crazy but it works.

Being locked provides a stimulus, always reminding you that your sexual activity is not yours to command, yet reminding you of your desire.

You may think your device is obvious to others, but it isn't, it is simply that you are constantly reminded it is there. The CB6000s is quite close to the body, the bulge it creates is nothing more than what most men have, though I much prefer my JailBird for comfort, security and profile.

Enjoy your new status :D
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I own the CB6000s myself and I know the thrill and feeling it gives. Great feeling it is.

I too prefer a different chastity cage now, but the CB6000s is still my second favorite I think. I prefer the holy trainer v2 over it. Its smaller even, better fit, even less visible and best of all, no outside locking mechanism that can produce any sound if you're not careful. I can wear it with any clothes and other people will not even consider that I wear a chastity cage. Also, it is less painful at night too. The CB6000s I have to get used to and get a few painful nights in a row for sure or I have to use a larger ring which makes it less of a snuggly fit. With the holy trainer, it feels very secure all the time, yet it doesn't hurt. Only occasionally it can feel a bit worn, but that's something I have with every single case, and its probably more something about me than with the cages.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sphere

Post by sphere »

Chastity can be a lot of fun and frustration all rolled into one, it's nice that you are enjoying it, you will have to let us know how your getting on, If you have any questions im sure the all knowing Moderator slave L will give you your answer but if not there is others that can help. sp :hi:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

sphere wrote:If you have any questions im sure the all knowing Moderator slave L will give you your answer
Oh wow... I seem to have been promoted without my knowledge.... woohoo!!!! :D
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
sphere

Post by sphere »

missing a comma. should have read = im sure the all knowing Moderator, slave L will give you your answer but if not there is others that can help. sp :hi:
the Mod responded before you so that was to the 2 of you, don't get so excited you might have an oops moment. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nah, I'm just having fun here. :)
lj

Post by lj »

Slave_L wrote:
I'll leave it to my colleague with the whip to put you in your place...

though I do have a nice dragon-tail if her whip arm gets tired :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

lj wrote:
Slave_L wrote:
I'll leave it to my colleague with the whip to put you in your place...

though I do have a nice dragon-tail if her whip arm gets tired :twisted:
Hey, don't look at me... It wasn't me who forgot a ","... It was only my twisted mind that noticed it. :P
lj

Post by lj »

Slave_L wrote: Hey, don't look at me... It wasn't me who forgot a ","... It was only my twisted mind that noticed it. :P
we'll forgive the twisted mind

fits in very well here :rofl:

but the whipping still stands

we enjoy doing that :twisted:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, but you or she can whip me. Just don't do it because of the mistake, but just because its fun... wait... hmm... forget what I said... I think it might cause pain to me... hmm... aww... crap.

On a completely different note. Look over there, a flying pink elephan...