My first time locked up all night

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
Donna

My first time locked up all night

Post by Donna »

I've been getting more and more interested in the idea of being in chastity. My wife isn't terribly interested in taking an active role in holding the key...yet :love: She did agree to a trial run of a week where she would hold it, but we didn't actually do it because we have young kids and I realized that one of them would without a doubt bump into it and I don't want to try and explain why daddy has a metal penis. So anyway, we were fooling around last night and she found her way to three Os before I got mine and she was ready to quit. (That almost never happens by the way, but I'm sure glad it did.) So when she was satisfied and I was still all worked up the idea washed over me. "Lock me up" I said. Essentially I locked myself up but she did click the lock shut for me. I instantly felt so good. It's like everything was how it should be. W said goodnight and I just quietly thought about how much I loved her and how much closer to her it made me feel. It was pure bliss. I woke to some pressure a few times but it wasn't a bad thing. Even that seemed pretty great. I did get loose before showering and going to work this morning even though I was tempted to just keep riding the wave. I've learned that I might like chastity A LOT! I think I will be locked up at night a whole lot more if she sees fit.
KinkInSpace

Re: My first time locked up all night

Post by KinkInSpace »

Congrats. Yeah, being in chastity is great.

I wear a chastity cage a lot and I'm saving money for an actual belt. For me, being without a cage is almost like I feel totally naked, even if its just that I wear normal underpants etc.

But all the attention that comes with wearing a chastity cage is what does it. The fact that I can just focus my mind to my penis to feel the chastity cage again, get an erection, then be prevented to get one and still be aroused at the same time, no matter where I am...

Also, when going to the toilet, the extra attention to check if my uthera is lined up properly for this specific cage (otherwise I pee inside the cage itself, meaning that I need to clean right after.) The fact that the heavier ones make my penis swing more, especially fun when sleeping and turning around.

And a bonus is that you can actually use rope to hold the cage in place. It makes your penis be locked up, feels a bit like wearing underpants, but yet when you look down, you are fully exposed. Great when wearing under clothes too, because rope definitely gives a different feeling than a simple cotton underpants.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
noble

Post by noble »

As per cotton underpants, I have a chastity cage and decided that some kind of support would be easier on my privates than their swinging loose.
I took a women's pair of panties and cut a hole in front, just the right size for the cage to stick thru but not the whole "package."
Thus my balls are still inside the panties and getting support. And swinging around is minimized.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its the swinging of my balls that gives me the most kick, although I do wear underpants when I go out in public where I don't want any risk of being discovered, such as work. I do too do it for any leakage to be leaked into the underpants rather than my normal pants. :P Usually won't happen, but if I peed and there's some residual pee in my uthera, it may come out when I'm more relaxed or in a certain position. I usually try to get it out, but not always succeed, and sometimes I'm simply not aware that there's a residual. True, these are very small amounts, and it would not turn a stain in my pants from the outside, but it would on the inside. I prefer it not to be there either. You know, for hygienic reasons.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Tried using a piece of rope. So far it's working great. Thanks slave L! I wear a pair of panties over top of my belt to keep things from bouncing around but the rope was a great addition.

I guess it's not a belt that I have. Device?

It's been over 30 hours so far this time which is extremely long for me. I don't know if I'll get out tonight or not. I'm afraid she might be liking having that key. :oops:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

The difference between belt and cage are that a cage only goes around the ballsack and encloses only the penis. Some cages also enclose the ballsack themselves, but I haven't found them to be that great reading reviews on them, so I avoided them.

A belt comes with a harness that goes between the legs also. So its like putting on underpants with an additional shape for the penis with its job to prevent an orgasm/erection. If the belt also encloses the ballsack is optional. Most do, some don't.
CDTammy

Post by CDTammy »

I was wearing a CB-6000 once when I picked up my neice who was about 20 months old at the time. Some how she kicked me square in the junk. So I know what you mean about someone accidental hitting it. Now, she wasn't old enough to wonder what that solid sounds was just noticed that about doubled over in main.