Condoms and PIV sex or no condoms and no sex!!

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
redone

Condoms and PIV sex or no condoms and no sex!!

Post by redone »

Condoms and orgasm control

Here is a short "day in the life" account of a male submissive practicing orgasm control. PIV sex is not a regular occurrence for us, specially for me as my wife doesn't like penetrative sex.

So it came as a surprise when she said, "Last night I was kind of craving your cock." "Really!" I immediately responded. "Yeah (she smiled) but only for a minute," she replied. "We don't have any condoms," I mentioned. She replied, "well it's not like we need that many."

We were at the store later that day and she asked, "So do you want to get any condoms? You know, like a small six pack or so", she says. "That would cover us for the whole year and then some, wouldn't it?", I added.

She laughed and asked again if I wanted them. I started to respond and she says, "They don't sell just one. Plus, you don't really need them do you? You don't need to cum anyway", and keeps on walking down the aisle.

I stood there thinking for a second about all the guys getting to have sex and then I about my wife and sex with her (oral sex only)... Guys with rock hard cocks screwing the heck out of their women... (Sigh) My rock hard cock when when my wife and I have sex...

Yeah, we didn't buy any. Which made me sad, happy, confused, and left my balls aching (which is a regular occurrence for male submissives practicing orgasm control).

All this to say I absolutely love my wife and adore her for loving me more than enough to meet my needs better than I could have ever imagined. About a year ago I craved orgasm denial and teasing, now it's a given that my cock is hers to do whatever she wants with.

Does anyone else have fun, frustrating experiences like this?