male butplug haness for chasitity slave

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
anode505

male butplug haness for chasitity slave

Post by anode505 »

I apologize for the xpost (couldn't figure out the best forum)

But looking for a male but plug harness for someone in chastity.
Most, if not all the male harnesses I see have a cock ring. I am kept in chastity 99% of the time. But I am required at times to sleep plugged at times and punished if it doesn't stay put through the night.

So I'm looking for a butplug harness that doesn't have a cock ring, but 2 straps that will span the chastity device, and obviously keep me plugged all night. Harness should be reasonably comfy.
ponylady

Re: male butplug haness for chasitity slave

Post by ponylady »

so you should hunt for a female harness.
there are many avaiable that have 2 straps to frame the outer lips of the vulva.
these should work for you.

check sites selling ponyplay gear.
you should find some there.

EDIT: i deleted your double post.
[
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you do not mind if it can't be locked, you can achieve the same with 2 regular belts.

One belt, you make a loop but you twist it twice (this makes it so it fits between your legs and penis way better). I don't know how to explain it better, but basically you turn the belt exactly 360 degrees.

The length, you will have to find out by trial and error.

The second belt is worn normally. First you get the twisted belt and make it flat It'll look like this: (::::::::::::X::X:)
And if you open it a bit, it looks like this:
/-----------\
\----/--/--/

You put the other belt through the first and secure it around your waist. The first belt will dangle behind you like a ponytail. Grab it between your legs and turn it so that it is sideways where your penis is, and straight above it. Open the second belt again, and put the first one through once more at the front, then close the second belt.

Once you have this done, you can alter the settings enough to make it as tight as you want, and I promise you, this can go really tight, and if so, it will really push the plugs right in there. By adding a few holes in both belts around the belt buckles you can secure them with a padlock to ensure they will not be removable, but I have no idea how to explain that.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Derek

Post by Derek »

We used a leather locking harness, and cut the cockring off and replaced it with a handcuff end... just slide it threw the loops where the ring was... that way it could be put on /off without removing my chastity device... hope this helps...
chrisea623

Post by chrisea623 »

Here is an excellent harness that does what you want

http://www.aslanleather.com/fave_plug_harnesss