chastity anal orgasm

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
slut_tori

chastity anal orgasm

Post by slut_tori »

Hi all,

I've owned a cb6000 for a while now, and lock myself up from time to time. Now, what I've managed to do just once, is an anal orgasm while in chastity and using an anal dildo, and a vibrator on the chastity device, while all dressed up like a sissy - and it was wonderful, I screamed it out.
Recently, i've bought a thrusting butt plug in order to have my ass pounded and hopefully reach anal orgasm. Unfortunately, this hasn't worked out well. The butt plug is pretty big, 6 inches, and I can barely fully insert it. I like it because when fully inserted, it really fills me up and it has no parts sticking out (just a suction cup) so I can wear it under my clothes. The thrusts feel really good, but I just can't stimulate the prostate well enough to milk myself. The best I can do is leak a bit, which I then lick up. But much rather, I'd like to have a ruined orgasm and lick up the warm cum.
Today I tried it again, and the bottom piece of the butt plug fell off..... something I was afraid of happening for a while now.

For now, I've started a challenge, if I don't cum in an hour while in chastity, I have to wear it for the rest of the day - even if I have to go outside, and that's something I've only done for the first time a few days ago.

So my question is, what's the best way to reach an anal orgasm and milk myself? Does anyone have experience with cumming in chastity, but NOT stimulating the cock with a vibrator.
KinkInSpace

Re: chastity anal orgasm

Post by KinkInSpace »

I can come pretty easily if I stimulate my nipples. If I do that, anything else will quickly get me into the right setting. If I stimulate my nipples with a lot of pain, it can even be enough and I don't need any other stimulation.

If the same applies to you, you could put on nippleclamps and continue trying to get off with your dildo in your ass.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.