Bottom surgery or chastity dilemma.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
KittenBondagewench

Bottom surgery or chastity dilemma.

Post by KittenBondagewench »

Meow meow and good afternoon,

I'm a male to female trans gal and i have always yearned for a neosteel shemale chastity belt with thigh bands as I love being denied.

However I have bottom surgery December 15th of this year and would rather live in a neosteel shemale chastity belt.

I do not have the funds and neither does my Mistress. We do not want me pimped out so what can be done to lock me up instead?

I am on social security and disability and they are covering surgery.

Sincerely,

Kitten
gemt

Re: Botton surgery or chastity dilemma.

Post by gemt »

AFter trans female lower surgery you will be required to perform a regular exercise called dilating, initially a number of times a day.
This is not in any way compatible with a chastity device.
KittenBondagewench

gemt wrote:AFter trans female lower surgery you will be required to perform a regular exercise called dilating, initially a number of times a day.
This is not in any way compatible with a chastity device.

I know that and that is the dilemma. I would rather not have the bottom surgery and life in the NeoSteel Shemale Chastity belt however the bottom surgery is the only viable option available.

I have tried for years to find a sugar daddy or sugar momma to get me the belt.

Do I not do surgery in hopes I can one day be locked in that device or get surgery and give up that dream?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

If you really want to be in the chastity cage, then it can happen.

Just make a plan on how to make this happen and get it done.

Money is a big concern, but if you open a new bank account especially for saving money, you can then start sending money to that account every month. Try with 50$ first and if thats too much, lower the amount.

It is crucial to not withdraw money from that account no matter what. If that is a problem make someone else hold the account and deny yourself access to it. See if you can save money somewhere else to cover for the 50$ if you have to.

50$ x 12 months = 600$. That means you're nearly there.

If you really can't spare money, make it 5$ a month. It'll take 10 years, but eventually you'll get your dream come true. And every once in a while when you have some additional money, you can send it to that account to shave of years. I'm sure there are some luxuries you can trade for getting to your goal sooner, such as not taking a holiday. Maybe you can get a simple job for a few hours a week and use that money to send directly to this account. Might take you a year of working like that to earn you the device and not have to take it out on your normal routine either.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

KittenBondagewench wrote:Meow meow and good afternoon,

I'm a male to female trans gal and i have always yearned for a neosteel shemale chastity belt with thigh bands as I love being denied.

However I have bottom surgery December 15th of this year and would rather live in a neosteel shemale chastity belt.

I do not have the funds and neither does my Mistress. We do not want me pimped out so what can be done to lock me up instead?

Sincerely,

Kitten
{reposted instead of editing}
Last edited by gemt on 08 May 2016, 14:39, edited 1 time in total.
gemt

Post by gemt »

KittenBondagewench wrote:Meow meow and good afternoon,

Sincerely,

Kitten
Trying again from the other side: what do you get out of enforced chastity? Is it the lack of sexual stimulation or is it the feel of metal between your legs, and that reminder of your state?
Well, from what folks have told me, after the op don't expect any sexual stimulation for a few years, if at all, and the dilation regime will be a regular reminder. If you are out all day, you will have one of these evil devices in the bottom of your handbag all day...
Is it about denying your last vestiges of masculinity? Both do that, one is more permanent and doesn't rust.

With 6 months to go to your op, and all the years it has taken to get to this place, this is the time to take a small pause. If the op is something you need to make you "complete" then do it. If it doesn't matter all that much, then don't. This is serious surgery we are talking about. It won't really inconvenience anyone to cancel at this point. On the other hand, if you then want to resume, it will be probably 3 years or so to get back to this point. Could you imagine 3 years more of having your male parts? Would they be "wasted" years?

Also consider: have your doctors started reducing your hormone mixes prior to the op? Though usually this is a little closer to time. This can bring back all sorts of feelings that we had thought were history. If this is more the issue, it will be temporary, and your levels will be back where you want to be after the op.

Has it all been a fetishistic journey for you? I have only seen this in fiction, and find it hard to imagine anyone would go through the TG pathway just to satisfy "play time" urges. If that is the case, there is a time you have to remember your safeword. But I have problems with any level of body modification, even tattoos and piercings.

In the end, the decision to have the surgery has to be yours.
KittenBondagewench

@gemt - I guess a lot of it is that I never saw myself as a woman trapped in a man's body and always viewed my penis as a woman's penis and I have always a female that was just raised male.

I was in the CB2000 for a couple years and loved it until I found out how to masturbate in it.

Cold hard steel is an emotional happy spot and I prefer living sexually frustrated.

My hormones dosages will not drop until a month before surgery.

I hope that this starts making sense.

Sincerely,
Kitten
gemt

Post by gemt »

I have to admit my bias here as a serial rejector of any body alteration.
[I love being female, and the last 5 years of work presenting female every day have been pretty good, but the only physical change I have done is laser and ear piercing.]
If it is not right for you, don't do it. It is a 1-way journey. Ok there is a return ticket, but it is very expensive.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Hi K,
Hope I haven't frightened you away.
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

I'm also a transgender woman (transitioned almost 2½ years ago) and have had a Neosteel Shemale belt and thigh bands since 2009. I haven't had bottom surgery yet, but I do want it. (Unfortunately my financial situation changed dramatically in 2011.) From personal experience I would say that as much as I enjoyed the chastity belt, I would prefer to have bottom surgery. After I do get surgery I do plan in eventually changing the belt to a female belt, but not for a while since dilating will be needed. However after a year or so, dilating becomes less needed and one could wear a plug that would dilate (well long after healing.) Also since I've transitioned even though I still love chastity play, long term denial is no longer a desire. I've been more interested in rope and suspension lately and I have a play partner who loves suspending me and my wife (who I also play with in the scene) often co-tops and holds the keys to my chastity when locked.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
lj

Post by lj »

I'm not really qualified to give any advice, as I have no personal desire for transition - my cross-dressing was always a sexual turn-on/alternative "uniform" for my kink play, and never went further in the direction of wanting to be female.

But an observation or two.

I have enjoyed chastity play, though lock-up has only been for days and weeks, so I can understand some of the feelings about being in chastity devices. The JailBird is quite effective, although not as effective as the belt devices, so again I can understand the desire for one of those to more completely enforce control.

What I can't understand (that's not a criticism, it's a statement of my thoughts) is the desire for castration (which is what genital surgery does) to achieve total chastity. Removal of the testes inevitably removes the male sex drive, and if that is all you have ever experienced, and as has been pointed out, you may never experience a sexual response after surgery, you have to be prepared for a sexless life, when chastity is totally irrelevant - surely chastity only works if you are denying something you want, if you don't want it, it isn't chastity?

So the motivation for transition is enormously important. Is it to satisfy a kink ? or is it to correct a deep-seated need to be female?

I know several MtoF transgender people, post-surgery, and I'm not convinced all, if any, are truly happy with their new bodies and emotions. I hope I am wrong for their sakes, they have been through a huge turmoil.

In the UK transition surgery is available on the NHS, but there are very strict requirements involving psychological and emotional evaluation, plus a serious indication of commitment (living openly as female for a considerable period of time) before surgery is conducted. This helps to ensure the motivation is constant and complete. As the State pays the bill, there is absolutely no motivation for the doctor/surgeon to promote the treatment, which is therefore done only in the best interests of the transitioner, hence the detailed background evaluations. Some of those transitioners I mentioned have bypassed the NHS by going abroad for surgery, perhaps that may be relevant to their satisfaction with the results.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
cbshackle

Post by cbshackle »

lj wrote:I'm not really qualified to give any advice, as I have no personal desire for transition - my cross-dressing was always a sexual turn-on/alternative "uniform" for my kink play, and never went further in the direction of wanting to be female.

But an observation or two.

I have enjoyed chastity play, though lock-up has only been for days and weeks, so I can understand some of the feelings about being in chastity devices. The JailBird is quite effective, although not as effective as the belt devices, so again I can understand the desire for one of those to more completely enforce control.

What I can't understand (that's not a criticism, it's a statement of my thoughts) is the desire for castration (which is what genital surgery does) to achieve total chastity. Removal of the testes inevitably removes the male sex drive, and if that is all you have ever experienced, and as has been pointed out, you may never experience a sexual response after surgery, you have to be prepared for a sexless life, when chastity is totally irrelevant - surely chastity only works if you are denying something you want, if you don't want it, it isn't chastity?

So the motivation for transition is enormously important. Is it to satisfy a kink ? or is it to correct a deep-seated need to be female?

I know several MtoF transgender people, post-surgery, and I'm not convinced all, if any, are truly happy with their new bodies and emotions. I hope I am wrong for their sakes, they have been through a huge turmoil.

In the UK transition surgery is available on the NHS, but there are very strict requirements involving psychological and emotional evaluation, plus a serious indication of commitment (living openly as female for a considerable period of time) before surgery is conducted. This helps to ensure the motivation is constant and complete. As the State pays the bill, there is absolutely no motivation for the doctor/surgeon to promote the treatment, which is therefore done only in the best interests of the transitioner, hence the detailed background evaluations. Some of those transitioners I mentioned have bypassed the NHS by going abroad for surgery, perhaps that may be relevant to their satisfaction with the results.
Transition regret after surgery is quit low. Also the WPATH standards are used to insure that hormones and surgery are properly used after careful evaluation. That being said there are people that slip through the gatekeepers and that is the 4% that have regret. The gatekeepers are necessary and every several years the standards are updated.

After surgery or just on HRT (hormones) like I am on, our hormone levels are identical to a cis-woman (a woman that is not transgender). Just list a cis-woman, I orgasm even though my T is extremely low at female levels. Erections are a thing of the past, but orgasms are feminine and even multiple. Just on HRT alone the penis basically become a larger clit. I even smell like a vagina down there because of the hormone changes. After surgery T blockers are no longer needed but Estrogen is (at a lower dose), but the hormone levels stay the same.

Surgery is NOT total chastity at all. Most post-op transgender women do orgasm without any issues. For me, the reason of the desire for a chastity belt besides the personal bondage is that it hides the male parts that trigger gender dysphoria. That's why (at least for me) the chastity cages don't do it for me. The TG/shemale belts I do like because they create a flat front and look like a female wearing a female belt once locked on for the most part.
:gag: Just a geeky and kinky girl :gag:
lj

Re: Bottom surgery or chastity dilemma.

Post by lj »

cbshackle - many thanks for that very informative response, it has given me a much better understanding of the transition for those for whom gender dysphoria is the prime motivator.
be a switch, double the fun :-)