Help with birdlocked

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
soapsuds11

Help with birdlocked

Post by soapsuds11 »

Hi
Bi have recently bought a silicone birdlocked cage but cannot get it on. I ahave tried lube but just end up not being able to grip it it my balls. I have tried tying things round by balls to pull them through.

Can anyone give me any tips please
lj

Re: Help with birdlocked

Post by lj »

I'm not familiar with the Birdlock devices, but my experience with the JailBird (stainless steel device) is that you need to get one testicle through the ring, followed by the second, then the penis (in a fully relaxed state!)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Re: Help with birdlocked

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have a few chastity cages that are ringbased, and the technique I use can be used on all but it depends on how much pain you want to feel.

In any case, if your penis is not flacid, you will not get in, if its too flacid you might not get in either.

For the ring, there are 2 methods, method 1 is easier, but it might be painful. Method 2 is a bit harder to do, but is not painful. Both methods have the same steps before and after getting the ring on, so when you see 1. and 2. they are 2 methods to achieve the same thing.

- Make sure your ballsack is warm to hot. This relaxes your tissue and makes your body not pull heavy on the balls making it nearly impossible to put on a cage. Just using your hands around your ballsack is likely not going to work to relax your sack. The best is to use a water cooker and heat some water up. Don't boil it. You don't want to cook your sack. Put your finger in the water and if it feel pretty warm, but not so warm that you can't keep your finger in there forever, then its good. Put your ballsack in there and wait until your balls relax and start hanging below you.

1. Penis first, then balls.
- Put the penis through the ring first, then push the ring against your ball sack that hangs loose. Grab the skin and pull it through first. Now one by one push a ball through. If your penis is erect even slightly, this will not work. If your ball goes through a bit you may want to just try and push it through. It feels painful when your ball is squeezed together, but you can't hurt your ball this way, it just is very uncomfortable. It may be too uncomfortable to push it through, if so, then just abort. Your penis is likely starting to get erect.

2. Balls first, then penis.
- Place the ring against your ball sack and pull through just one ball, then pull through the other ball. This should go easy. Now grab your balls and pull them down, away from your body towards between your legs and create an opening for the ring. Pull your penis into an arch and wiggle it past the ring too. First the cock head, then gently push the rest through. This will not work if your penis is erect.

- Once both balls and your penis are through, the hardest work is done. Put the cage over your penis.
Again, if you have an erect penis, this will not work, but if its too flaccid it might not work either, or feels very unnatural.
- You can choose to put the skin of your penis over your cock head and insert it that way, or you can do it half. The difference with half is, that once you insert your penis into the cage, it will easily slide in, and expose your cock head inside the cage so you feel the inside of the cage with your cock. I prefer the last one a lot. It also makes peeing easy and cleaner, but some prefer that there is no stimuli whatsoever.
- with your penis inside the cage and the balls through the ring, you may need to use your finger to push your penis further into the cage.
- You may need to pull the ring down towards your balls so the space between the cage and the ring is less big and its easier to lock the cage.
- Now, as you pull the cage towards your body, make sure no skin is going to be trapped between the cage and the ring. This is painful, and you want to avoid it. At this stage it should be easy to do that.
- Now, once you managed to hold the cage against your body in the right position, hold it there with one hand while you place the locking mechanism with your other. (can be a padlock or internal lock)
- Now pull your ball sack further through the ring to make the chastity cage get in place properly. As you do this, you'll notice that your penis is firmly pushed into the cage, and all discomfort vanishes (for now)

I guess the hardest part for putting on a chastity cage is that it's so exciting that you get turned on over and over again. Keep in mind that if your penis is flaccid, and you control yourself, it takes a bit of time for your penis to become erect, so with baby steps you can achieve your goal.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.