Prevent erection during session

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
lobster

Prevent erection during session

Post by lobster »

Hi all,

not sure if this should go here but it seemed like the most appropriate place.

I'm looking for a simple DIY technique to (to some extend) prevent an erection during session. It doesn't have to withhold tampering at all cost not is this chastity for the long term. Just something to avoid giving in to arousal too quickly whilst suffering the wait.

I've been thinking of using a buckle belt and simply wrap/tuck the penis in downward position and strap it tight. Alternatives to this can be tape, a piece of string or leather flap and basically anything that can be used to tie 'it' in place so to prevent leaving the initial position.

Do you have other ideas to extend my pleasure?

p.s. I'm still researching if this does much damage. Also being in SB prevents 'loosing' up if and when it hurts, that is not something I take lightly.
lobster

Re: Prevent erection during session

Post by lobster »

I came across a device called a 'Cock Crimper'. That looks like an effective device. Would like a version that can be opened so might have to DIY something.

You can see it here; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kink-Industries ... B00C21X7DM
gogglestars2

Post by gogglestars2 »

I have a crimper... it can be quite uncomfortable, shading into painful, if you happen to start getting erect. It works. It is possible to orgasm while it's on, though you may not enjoy it much due to "ouch" factor. It does however, work it's way off the tip after a few cycles, becoming a thin, odd-shaped, cock ring instead of an erection preventer. I've tried wearing it under street clothes. It may not be visible, but you sure won't be acting like your normal self. "Dude, are you OK? You look a bit pained"

For real erection prevention, you'll want an actual chastity device, and possibly your hands locked away from reaching it. The cheap ones are fairly easy to pull out of, though balls will usually still be trapped.
Fifer

Post by Fifer »

I never worry about stopping an erection during bondage play, I just make sure I tie myself so I can't reach it. I find it much more pleasurable to have a throbbing erection and be unable to masturbate, the frustration factor adds to the thrill.
tictac

Post by tictac »

I use Xylocaine. depending on the concentration, nothing going to happen, up to several hours. :lol:
available liquid, jelly/gel, spray. usually between 2-10%.
lj

Post by lj »

two strategies come (if you'll pardon the pun) to mind

stop any form of physical contact to the penis, for example the "cricket box" or whatever you call a similar item, a plastic moulded shield held in place with some straps, intended to stop YOUR balls being hit by another, probably much harder, ball. Stuff it with cotton wool, and it will be very difficult to get any form of arousal or stimulation, though it won't stop an erection.

provide serious discomfort if an erection starts, so a DIY Kali's Teeth, perhaps from a cardboard tube, drawing pins and gaffer tape, so the pins just contact the relaxed penis but will hurt ( a lot) if an erection starts.

a better solution is a proper chastity device, custom-sized, so an erection never really starts as there is nowhere for it to go. This is painless and non-damaging, very effective (guess how I know :rofl: ) but not cheap
be a switch, double the fun :-)