Other uses for Carlilock.

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
bounddosster

Other uses for Carlilock.

Post by bounddosster »

I have been reading the Carlilock site and must admit the whole thing seems appealing, not that I would ever do it, although I could probably be talked into it. But don't know if I'd regret it after the lock clasped shut.

I like the idea that the wearer is at the mercy of others who can add time and I like the punishment aspect of adding more time if you break rules etc. and then the ultimate of having to pay for an early release, that's great. Really makes you think about if you really want releasing so bad that your willing to pay $50 for it, I think that's about £30 :shock: .

I don't have a chastity device yet, but I do have a large padlock that fits snugly around my cock and balls and can not be removed unless unlocked. I wonder if I could try it out with that.

It seems to me though that you could use carlilock for anything that would put something beyond you reach for a time as long as you can lock it up and then place the key in the combination box.

One idea comes to mind of using it to put underwear beyond reach so the wearer/victim can not wear their underwear until release that could prove tricky or putting someone's full or part wardrobe under key.

I've got a big old safe which only has one key and is never used because I've never got nothing to put in it until now, I could fit all my clothes in there as I have so few :rofl:,

The only problem I can see actually taking the combination photo and not looking at it, I think I;d sneak a peek. I guess I'd need a keyholder which could add further to the fun by having different penalties and tasks etc.
It's given me some interesting ideas, just need a key holder.

Anyone using carlilock have any ideas on ways to use it apart from the main one ?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kittyfur

Re: Other uses for Carlilock.

Post by kittyfur »

Locking up undies is a great idea!
I sometimes lock all but my most childish clothing in a suitcase and put the key in a timed safe for the weekend.