CB-6000 leather belt support

Chastity is perhaps the ultimate in long term selfbondage.
pansexual

CB-6000 leather belt support

Post by pansexual »

Hi there,

I just recently bought a leather belt as a support for my CB-6000, and already made a couple of good experiences with it.
http://keuschheit24.de/media/images/org/992x1.jpg

It fixes the CB much more to the the waist and upper legs, so it doesn't rely on the balls anymore. It also came with 5 locks for the lock up straps, each with a key also suited for the other four, and all only lockable with the key.

Just my experience.
Attachments
611-vJTEtmL._SL1000_.jpg
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
KinkInSpace

Re: CB-6000 leather belt support

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh interesting!

Where can you buy one? I might get one myself. :) I especially like the: "you need the key to lock the padlocks too" feature.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
gemt

Post by gemt »

Slave_L wrote:Oh interesting!

Where can you buy one? I might get one myself. :) I especially like the: "you need the key to lock the padlocks too" feature.
The clue is in the root of the path to the picture. It is a german site.
Here is google's translated attempt
https://translate.google.co.uk/translat ... t=&act=url
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks. I was hoping to get a brand name too, but I've asked the shop where I usually buy my gear if they can get this in their productline.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

I bpught it on Amazon.de via the Seller EDD LOVE-TOYS® and the descriptions says it's also the producer/manufacturer. Hope that helps.

It might also be possilbe to build this by one-self. Basically its a belt, the front most important part with two straps for the legs attached, and two suited holes for the CB-6000 main side pins (the one you can't vary, at least not with mine). I put the belt on, all parts of the CB-6000 except for the plastic sleeve, the put it through the holes of the belt, then the leg straps onto that also, and then the sleeve, and lock the CB-6000. If I than want I can lock the belt two (4 locks total).
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I contacted my dealer and sent them a link to the german site. They answered that they could get me something similar for the same price, and I can modify it to make it hold the CB6000.

So I'm settled. :)
gemt

Post by gemt »

Also on that site they have what looks like hand-made belts with manufactured cages riveted on the front.
It is a cunning idea.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Awesome. Let us know about your experience, please. :-D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Sure. :) Will take a week or more though. They mailed me that they have a delay before getting them. Could be 10 days or more...
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Just wanted to add my latest experience. Unfortunately one of the holes broke due to too much pressure. But since my chastity device has the problem that it gets stretched far from the body, stretching the balls versus restraining my cock, I now like to restrain the chastity device on my hip. Currently I do this with a simple harness/carrying strap. I simply cut three wholes for the plastic ring between crotch and body, and it works fine. Currently I am looking into two things: a metal chastity belt, flexible to combine it with any chastity device for the crotch alone, a better chastity device for the crotch that doesn't inflict so direct damage as my CB-3000 when my eracted phallus fights it (something like a longer tube, maybe bent), or both in combination as I have seen it. My hopes are that I donÄt have to worry for damage to the flesh so much more when the erection fights the device material.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Forgot to include my experience. I got that other belt. It was far from perfect, but it sorta worked. Not nearly as great as the belt you have. The 3rd time I used it, one of the straps broke which makes the belt completely useless. Also due to too much pressure.

I guess these are playbelts afterall, so it is to be expected that it won't hold like a real 700$ chastity belt will. Oh well, am saving money to get me one of those anyway. Should be able to get one this year.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Yeah, looking into these now, too. But at least I now got the idea about a simple, safe made belt from soft material like I described. It solves my problem of the device itself going off forward. Combined that with a new complete steel but bend device now and turns out great so far without being expensive.